ably just a precaution. I think Im available if needed. If you get hit in the head, you probably want to take a little bit more

in Fragen 05.08.2018 14:29
von t123 • 2.563 Beiträge

PITTSBURGH -- Philadelphia Phillies catcher Cameron Rupp said he is feeling fine a day after being hit in the head by a pitch from Pirates rookie right-hander Tyler Glasnow.Rupp was not in the starting lineup Sunday against the Pittsburgh Pirates.Theres no concussion, no anything, Rupp said Sunday. Its probably just a precaution. I think Im available if needed. If you get hit in the head, you probably want to take a little bit more precaution than if it was another part of your body.Glasnows pitch hit the left earflap of Rupps helmet, which Rupp credited with reducing the impact.He went through the Phillies concussion protocol Saturday night and followed up with the training staff Sunday morning. Carlos Ruiz replaced Rupp after he left Saturdays game and will catch for the Phillies on Sunday.Rupp is the second Phillies starter to miss time after being hit by a pitch this series. Maikel Franco was hit in the wrist on Friday, did not play on Saturday and is also not starting Sunday.I dont believe the kid did it on purpose, Rupp said. It happens. Balls get away from people. But (the Pirates) are known for pitching inside. They start hitting guys, I dont think it makes your teammates very happy. Jonathan Taylor Jersey . -- Jacksonville wide receiver Cecil Shorts will likely be a game-time decision whether hell play Sunday in the Jaguars home game against the San Diego Chargers. John Clay Jersey . -- Catcher Brett Hayes has agreed to a $630,000, one-year contract with the Kansas City Royals, avoiding salary arbitration. http://www.wisconsinbadgersjerseys.us/ . Both players have lower body injuries that will keep them out of the lineup until at least January 31, which is the first game they can be activated from IR. Russell Wilson Jersey . The next step is a better finish. Bae played bogey-free Friday on another gorgeous day at Riviera for a 5-under 66, giving him a one-shot lead over Aaron Baddeley and Robert Garrigus going into the weekend. Gabe Carimi Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla.Detroit Red Wings forward Justin Abdelkader has been suspended two games for charging Toni Lydman of the Anaheim Ducks in Game 3 of their series on Saturday night. Abdelkader appeared to line up Lydman and propel himself into the Ducks defenceman, hitting him in the side of the head with his shoulder. Abdelkader was assessed a major penalty for charging and given a game misconduct with 4:49 left in the second period. Lydman was helped off the ice and did not return to the game. "From what I gather, the league has done a pretty good jobb with these things, and Im not going to say anything," Anaheim coach Bruce Boudreau said after the game.dddddddddddd "Mr. Shanahan can look at it." Red Wings coach Mike Babcock was also reserved in his comments on the hit. "His shoulder hit his shoulder, and the kid went down hard. They called it a major. Im not involved in the next part of the process," said Babcock. "I didnt think he was up. I didnt think his arms were up or anything." Game 4 of the series is scheduled for Monday night in Detroit. Black China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: