hman moved top of the leaderboard with a final-hole birdie The Ryder Cup player has eclipsed Sir Nick Faldos record as the young

in Fragen 05.08.2018 14:32
von t123 • 2.563 Beiträge

Matt Fitzpatrick believes snatching a dramatic victory at the DP World Tour Championship capped another memorable year for him on the European Tour. Two years to the day after gaining his European Tour card, Fitzpatrick capitalised on a final-hole bogey from Tyrrell Hatton to birdie the same hole and claim a one-shot victory at Jumeirah Golf Estates.Fitzpatrick closed the week on 17-under, with victory lifting him into the top 10 on the Race to Dubai and earning him a share of the $5million bonus pool. The Englishman moved top of the leaderboard with a final-hole birdie The Ryder Cup player has eclipsed Sir Nick Faldos record as the youngest Englishman to win three times on the European tour, with Fitzpatrick now looking to continue his rapid progress in 2017.To win one of these Final Series events is really special, Fitzpatrick told Sky Sports. Words cant describe it. Its not going to sink in for a while. Fitzpatrick ends the season sixth in the Race to Dubai standings Its been a special year and then to end it like this with a win is amazing. It means the world.Its two years to the day I got my card at the qualifying school. When you think about it, its crazy. Its all happened so fast. Now I feel this win gives me the confidence to push further and further and see what we can do next season. European Tour Golf November 21, 2016, 4:00pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Hatton ended the season above Rory McIlroy in the Race to Dubai standings as a result of his runner-up finish, with the Englishman admitting losing out in such a manner was a bitter pill to swallow.The Alfred Dunhill Links Championship winner held the lead for much of the back nine until his final-hole error, but was keen to take the positives from another impressive display Tyrrell Hatton narrowly missed out on a second win of the season For me its been the best year of my life so I cant get too downbeat, Hatton said. Im sure hopefully in the future Ill take my next chance.If you told me at the start of the year I would finish fourth in the Race to Dubai I would have been surprised. Its been such a great year and Im very happy with that. Also See: Dubai delight for Fitzpatrick Race to Dubai: Final standings Final round highlights Golf live on Sky Sports Authentic Josh Rosen Jersey . 24 Baylor in a Big 12 clash between teams trending in opposite directions. Andrew Wiggins made 10-of-12 from the foul line and scored 17 for Kansas (14-4, 5-0 Big 12), which capped a stretch of four straight games against ranked opponents unscathed. Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Authentic . -- Edmontons Val Sweeting is two wins away from a trip to Winnipeg to play in Canadas Road of the Rings in December. http://www.cheaparizonacardinalsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-mason-cole-jersey . From filmmaker Nanette Burstein (On the Ropes), The Price of Gold revisits the saga that rocked the figure skating world ahead of the 1994 Lillehammer Olympic Winter Games: the assault on Nancy Kerrigan, and the plot that led its way back to her rival Tonya Harding. Cheap Cardinals Jerseys . Thousands of fans at Mosaic Stadium will be cozying up to each other in an effort to stay warm in chilly temperatures and block the Prairie wind that locals say can knock your socks off. Authentic Korey Cunningham Jersey . -- Former San Diego Chargers safety Paul Oliver was found dead at his Atlanta-area home Tuesday night, and a medical examiner said Wednesday that the ex-player committed suicide. DETROIT -- The Detroit Pistons have reached an agreement in principle with the city of Detroit and Olympia Entertainment for the team to move from the suburbs to downtown, according to a person with knowledge of the negotiations.The person spoke on condition of anonymity Monday because there had been no formal announcement. Pistons owner Tom Gores is set to appear at a news conference Tuesday with Detroit Mayor Mike Duggan and Christopher Ilitch, president and CEO of Ilitch Holdings.Gores acknowledged last month that the team was close to a deal to leave The Palace of Auburn Hills and start playing downtown next season. The Pistons have been in talks about playing at the new arena that is being built for the Detroit Red Wings, who are owned by Mike and Marian Ilitch. The arena site is about 30 miles from Auburn Hills.Olympia Entertainment, a division of Ilitch Holdings, handles business operations for the Red Wings, who are in their final season at Joe Louis Arena before moving to Little Caesars Arena.The new arena is in the same part of downtown where the Tigers and Lions host their games, and not far from where Gores and Dan Gilbert have been hoping to put a new stadium for a Major League Soccer team.The Pistons have played in Auburn Hills since 1988 and played at the Pontiac Silverdome for a decade prior to that.dddddddddddd The team was downtown when it called Cobo Arena home from 1961-78.The Palace was built with private funds by William Davidson, who owned the Pistons before his death in 2009. The team won championships in its first two seasons in Auburn Hills and again in 2004. Although the atmosphere slipped in recent years as the team went through a rough stretch on the court, Detroit returned to the playoffs last season for the first time since 2009, and the Pistons appear headed in the right direction in Stan Van Gundys third season as their coach and team president.Gores bought the Pistons from Karen Davidson in 2011. He said last month that if the team did leave the Palace, it was important to remember the success the franchise had in that area.I think we have to be really mindful of this community in Auburn Hills and their loyalty in showing up, he said. This has been a real community, and I want them to feel the same wherever were playing.---Follow Noah Trister at www.Twitter.com/noahtrister Black China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: