of anybody right now, but thats fine,” Spiller said Monday night on TSN Drive. “Youve got to go out there and earn it and thats

in Fragen 05.08.2018 14:36
von t123 • 2.563 Beiträge

Coming off back-to-back six win seasons, C.J. Spiller knows league-wide expectations for the Buffalo Bills arent very high, but with a new coaching staff and a revamped offense, the running back is eager to get the season started and prove to the rest of the league that the team is a contender. “We dont have the respect of anybody right now, but thats fine,” Spiller said Monday night on TSN Drive. “Youve got to go out there and earn it and thats the only way we want it.” Coming off his first 1,000-yard season, the fourth year pro is excited about the new up-tempo offense new head coach Doug Marrone along with offensive coordinator Nathaniel Hackett are employing. Through the draft, the Bills were determined to upgrade their offense to complement the likes of Spiller and 1,000-yard receiver Stevie Johnson. This resulted in the selection of quarterback E.J. Manuel in the first round, and receivers Robert Woods and Marquise Goodwin in rounds two and three respectively. Spiller pointed out that this was the most speed he had seen on the offensive side of the ball in his four years in Buffalo and is excited about what the new additions could potentially bring to the table. “Im just looking forward to us having a balanced offence,” Spiller said. “With me being one of the playmakers, teams are going to have a lot of attention on me, but thats just going to open up for other guys to make plays.” The dynamic back, who along with Adrian Peterson led the league in yards per carry, said he was impressed with Goodwins performance – which included a 107-yard kickoff return for a touchdown – in the teams pre-season opener in Indianapolis. “I feel great because now I know teams wont be able to stack the box on us,” Spiller said of the 5-foot-9 receiver, who registered a 4.27, 40-yard dash at the NFL combine. “We got somebody finally that can really stretch the field and keep those safeties honest back there because any moment he can run by just about any DB.” Manuel, who was selected 16th overall also had a solid debut, completing 16 of 21 passes for 107 yards with one touchdown in Sundays 44-20 win. “Hes very poised, hes very confident in what he does,” Spiller said of the 6-foot-4, 237-pound QB. “He puts in a lot of hard work and preparation leading up to the games and even in practice he works at his craft very hard. Hes a leader, hes very confident in the huddle…Hes definitely going to be a great player.” Although he may have been overshadowed by Goodwin and Manuel, 41st overall pick Woods still managed four catches for 32 yards and Spiller said the former USC standout has looked great in practice and that his “game” speed seems faster than his 4.51, 40-time suggests. With the influx of young talent at key positions looking to mesh with a new coaching staff looking to implement a new offensive gameplan, Spiller said the Bills are in the process of “working out the kinks…and still trying to figure out what everyone does best.” Spiller said his body felt good at the end of last year despite the increased workload, but pointed out his focus is on the standings and not how many touches he receives. “Im not concerned about how many times I carry the ball. Im just worried about whether we win or lose the game because thats the only thing that matters at the end of the day.” Authentic Ian Thomas Jersey . -- The boos poured down on Tom Brady and the New England Patriots at the end of a horrible first half. Panthers Jerseys China . But by the time the game started, the Toronto Raptors forward felt even worse. And, for three quarters, it showed as Gay shot a woeful three-for-13 from the field. http://www.cheapcarolinapanthersjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-rashaan-gaulden-jersey . For the Wild it was their first win of the season and they now have a record of 1-1-2 while the Jets fall to 2-2. Jets start a six game home stand Friday with another divisional game, home to the Dallas Stars. Cheap Panthers Jerseys . The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 winners against Sijsling, who double-faulted to give Cilic a 4-3 lead in the deciding set. "All the players, they know me and they were really happy to see me and they were really happy that this is over for me," Cilic said. Cheap Panthers Jerseys Authentic . The Nashville Predators were glad their captain was still on their side. Weber had a goal and two assists, and Roman Josi scored the shootout winner to lift the Predators to a 4-3 win over the Flyers on Thursday night. LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. -- Klint Carlson scored 22 points and ignited a second-half rally that carried Northern Iowa to a 73-67 overtime win over Oklahoma on Friday night in the winners bracket of the Tire Pros Invitational.Jeremy Morgan scored 17 points, had seven steals and four blocks and Jordan Ashton had 13 for the Panthers (3-0), who rallied from an 18-point second half deficit to win.Jordan Woodard and Kristian Doolittle had 13 points apiece for Oklahoma (2-1), which had only one field goal in the final 11 minutes of regulation. Khadeem Lattin and Rashard Odomes contributed 11 points each.We accomplished a lot tonight with the way the guys stuck with it, Northern Iowa coach Ben Jacobson said. Everything had to go our way for us to have a chance. It was fun to see the guys get rewarded for making a couple of shots and making a game out of it Carlson, who had 18 points in the last six minutes of regulation and overtime, nailed a 3-pointer from straight on to break a 64-all tie with 42.9 seconds left in overtime.I guess I was feeling it, Carlson said. I dont even remember how many shots I took, but at that point, I was just glad they were going in.The Panthers added two free throws to go ahead 69-64 before Woodard nailed a 3-pointer to make it a 69-67 game with 8.8 seconds to go.Morgan iced the game with four free throws in the final six seconds.UNI made five 3-pointers during a 26-5 run that erased an 18-point deficit in the second half. Carlson made three of the bombs, including the one that put UNI ahead 57-54 with 52 seconds left in the game.We didnt handle that run very well, Oklahoma coach Lon Krueger said. But as disappointing as this is, there was a lot to learn from this.dddddddddddd Turnovers, value possessions, finish plays strong, those are all things well get better at.The Panthers pushed the edge to 59-54 with 27 seconds left in regulation before Sooners forward Khadeem Lattin made two free throws and Doolittle hit a game-tying 3-pointer with 12.6 seconds left.Ashton was off with a 3-pointer to win the game for UNI at the buzzer.BIG PICTURE:Oklahoma will love what it saw from the first 30 minutes. The Sooners used their size and strength advantage to build an 18-point advantage and looked like they would coast to an easy win. Lot of really good things at both ends of the floor in the first 30 minutes, Krueger said. Lot of bad things the last 15.The takeaway for Jacobson is that his team has a lot of heart. The Panthers were getting beat every which way, but still fought for every possession and were rewarded. We kept playing defense and rebounding when our offense was not very good and I like that, Jacobson said. And the other thing I like was that a relatively new group believed we could get all the way back.SAD STARTNorthern Iowa committed five turnovers and hit only three of its first 15 shots against Oklahoma. The Panthers shot 25.9 percent (7 of 27) for the first half, trailing 31-18. UNI came into the game shooting 51.8 percent and averaging just 11.5 turnovers a game.UP NEXTNorthern Iowa plays Xavier Sunday night in the championship game of the tournament.Oklahoma will take on Clemson for third-place Sunday afternoon. Black China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: