-faked Steven Adams, got him to bite, then drained the shot.He had a special performance, Magic coach Frank Vogel said. A night

in Fragen 06.08.2018 07:04
von t123 • 2.563 Beiträge

OKLAHOMA CITY -- Serge Ibaka showed the Thunder the best of what they let go.The forward, traded from Oklahoma City to Orlando in the offseason, hit a baseline jumper with less than a second remaining to give the Magic a 119-117 win over Russell Westbrook and the Thunder on Sunday night.Coach called my name, and I was ready, Ibaka said. I work on my shot every night and every summer, so I was just ready to make a play.Though he enjoyed his time with the Thunder and respects the organization and the fans, he said it was an emotional day and it was important for him to play well. He scored a career-high 31 points and added nine rebounds and four blocks.Im not going to lie to you, it feels good, he said.With the score tied in the final minute, Westbrook missed a pull-up jumper, and Orlando rebounded and called timeout with 11 seconds remaining to set up Ibakas winner with 0.4 seconds left. Ibaka pump-faked Steven Adams, got him to bite, then drained the shot.He had a special performance, Magic coach Frank Vogel said. A night Im sure hell remember for the rest of his career.Ibaka was cheered loudly during pregame introductions. He acknowledged the fans by twice raising both arms to the sky.It shows that the people still love me, and I respect that and appreciate that a lot, he said.Westbrook finished with 41 points, 16 assists and 12 rebounds for his third triple-double of the season and 40th of his career. The Thunder had won 20 straight when Westbrook tallied a triple-double.We were playing too slow, he said. The faster we play, the harder it is to guard us, especially when we get the ball moving.Elfrid Payton scored 23 points and Evan Fournier added 21 for the Magic, who snapped a three-game losing streak.It was the third straight home loss for the Thunder after a 6-1 start.Weve got a lot we need to work on and continue to work on, and all these guys are working, are trying, are really giving good effort, Thunder coach Billy Donovan said.Oklahoma Citys Victor Oladipo, who came to the Thunder in the Ibaka deal, scored 12 points.The Magic led by 21 in the second quarter and were up 57-47 at halftime. Ibaka scored 19 points before the break to match Westbrooks 19 points.The Thunder rallied late in the third quarter. A putback by Enes Kanter with 1:35 left in the third quarter tied the game at 80. Oklahoma City led 84-82 heading into the fourth quarter.After Ibakas shot with 0.4 seconds left, Nick Collison and Westbrook couldnt connect on a lob near the basket.---TIP-INSMagic: Ibaka had 13 points, six rebounds and four blocks in the first quarter. ... Payton finished one point short of his career high. ... Jeff Green, another former Thunder player, scored 11 points.Thunder: Oklahoma City made 6 of 25 shots in the first quarter and missed all eight of its 3-pointers to fall behind 27-13. ... The Thunder made 14 of 21 shots in the third quarter and outscored the Magic 37-25. ... Domantas Sabonis, also acquired in the Ibaka deal, started and scored three points on 1-for-6 shooting.STAT LINESOrlando made 11 of 24 3-pointers, while Oklahoma City made just 7 of 25.QUOTABLEIbaka, on finding the visiting locker room: This is my first time to be here, he said. I havent been here before. I was walking here, and I didnt know which door. They had to show me every time. It feels kind of weird.UP NEXTThe Magic play at Vogels former team, the Indiana Pacers, on Monday.The Thunder play at the Detroit Pistons on Monday.---Follow Cliff Brunt on Twitter: www.twitter.com/CliffBruntAP. Authentic Nick Bawden Jersey .com) - The Pittsburgh Penguins placed forward James Neal on injured reserve Tuesday. Lions Jerseys China .500 on the season. The Jets are now 0-5-1 in the second game of back-to-backs. The game started the same way the Vancouver game started the night before, with the Jets taking the first two penalties of the game and killing off the first, but the Oilers getting on the board first, scoring on the second man-advantage. http://www.cheapdetroitlionsjerseysauthentic.com/ . After Mondays hard-fought loss, the wait seemed longer than usual. Getting set to go their separate ways for a short Christmas break, the Raptors coach credited his team for their effort on a seemingly impossible three-game road trip, urging them to build on that success when they get back to work at the end of the week. Authentic Tyrell Crosby Jersey . Nigeria beat surprise package Ethiopia 2-0 in the second leg of their playoff for a comfortable 4-1 aggregate victory. Victor Moses converted a 20th-minute penalty after an Ethiopian handball, and Victor Obinna made certain of Nigerias place in Brazil with his powerful free kick in the 82nd at UJ Esuene Stadium. Authentic Frank Ragnow Jersey . LOUIS -- Heading into the final stretch of the season, the issues for the Chicago Bears banged-up defence only seem to be getting worse. Racing 92 have announced the shock retirement of Springboks playmaker Johan Goosen at the age of 24.According to a statement from the Racing 92 owner Jacky Lorenzetti, 13-cap Goosen has called time on his playing career to take up a commercial director role in South Africa.The news comes as a surprise given Goosen was crowned Top 14 player of the year and played an instrumental role in Racings charge to the 2016 French title.In a lengthy statement from Lorenzetti -- titled Johan Goosen announces retirement - are we to believe it? -- the Racing owner addresses the Goosen issue, labelling it an incredible decision.Goosen, whose contract was overwhelmingly re-structured a year ago, now claims to be free in an incredible way, Lorenzetti said. He has announced today that he hhas taken the incredible decision to end his playing career, to return to South Africa for a strong role as a commercial director.ddddddddddddWe regret that such a talented player has gone astray and decided to abandon professional rugby as it seems obvious that the role of commercial director is incompatible with high level sport.We wish to add that Racing 92 has always strongly supported Johan Goosen both morally and financially.Lorenzetti adds the club reserves the right to pursue legal action against Goosen and his advisors while emphasising that a contract like that of a given word is the basis of all human and professional relationships. Stitched NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Throwback Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: