about the business side of his car

in News 06.08.2018 08:09
von jokergreen0220 • 1.825 Beiträge

BARCELONA, Spain -- Lionel Messi criticized a Barcelona vice-president on Friday for saying the Argentina forward didnt deserve a better contract. Quenton Nelson Colts Jersey . Javier Faus, the vice-president in charge of Barcelonas finances, said two weeks ago he didnt see a reason to further extend Messis contract. Last year, the club extended the 26-year-old Messis contract through 2018. "Mr. Faus is a person that doesnt know anything about football and wants to run Barcelona like a business, which it isnt," Messi told Catalan radio RAC1. "Barcelona is the best team in the world and deserves to be represented by the best executives. "I remind him that neither I nor any of my representatives have asked for a contract extension at any moment, and he knows that very well." Messi is Barcelonas all-time leading scorer and a four-time world player of the year. He is in Argentina recovering from a hamstring injury and expected to return to Barcelona in January. Messi rarely speaks about the business side of his career. This is the first time he has openly criticized an important board member of the club he joined when he was 13 years old. Besides a series of injuries, Messis season has also been marked by legal problems. Messi and his father Jorge are being investigated for allegedly not paying all their taxes. Messis father made a payment of more than 5 million euros (then $6.6 million) on Aug. 14 to cover alleged back taxes and interest. Barcelona goalkeeper Victor Valdes called for calm and downplayed any conflict between the club and its most valuable player. "We are all pulling in the same direction in this club," Valdes said. Even so, it appears that a better deal for Messi could be in the works. Barcelona president Sandro Rosell said on Thursday he had not spoken to Messi about his contract, while adding "but my door is always open. I have no doubt that the best player in the world deserves to be the highest paid." Braden Smith Jersey . - Canadian tennis star Eugenie Bouchard has signed with WME-IMG, saying the sports management powerhouse will help maximize the value of my brand. Nyheim Hines Colts Jersey . Toronto dropped a 7-2 decision to the Minnesota Twins on Wednesday afternoon, with only a pair of late runs preventing a second straight shutout loss. Josh Willingham belted a two-run homer in the first inning and Kendrys Morales hit a bases-clearing double in the seventh as the Twins took the rubber game of the three-game series. http://www.authoritycoltsshop.com/josh-ferguson-colts-jersey-c-17/ . Smiths former Atlanta teammates were glad to hang on for an ugly win.MILWAUKEE - The decision has apparently become a little easier for the Milwaukee Bucks in the NBA draft. New team co-owner Marc Lasry indicated Monday that it is down to either Dukes Jabari Parker or Kansas Andrew Wiggins when the Bucks make the second overall selection in the draft Thursday night. Foot surgery for centre prospect Joel Embiid last week seems to have knocked Wiggins teammate with the Jayhawks out of the Bucks plans. With new ownership taking over a franchise that had a league-worst 15-67 record, Milwaukee is looking for immediate help. "I think its hard to take Embiid," Lasry said Monday at a joint breakfast meeting of the regions Rotary Club and the Milwaukee Press Club. "I think hes a phenomenal individual, but with the injury and not knowing how severe or long it will take to recover, I think for us today were going to want somebody whos going to help us on Day One." New York investment firm executives Lasry and Wesley Edens bought the Bucks this spring for $550 million from former U.S. Sen. Herb Kohl. According to Lasry, Edens watched Wiggins work out recently. If they need a reference on Parker, the Bucks can just go across town to talk with new Marquette coach Steve Wojciechowski, who worked with Parker when he was a Blue Devils assistant. "A lot is going to be dependent on what Cleveland does," Lasry said. "But I would tell you right now its probbably either going to be . Darius Leonard Jersey. .. one of the other." This will be a pivotal pick for a franchise in transition. Lasry envisions building a championship-contending team within five years. At the same time, the new ownership group could also be seeking public financing to help build a new arena to replace the BMO Harris Bradley Center, though its unclear yet how much funding they might seek. The new owners have estimated that it could take $350-$400 million for a new arena. Lasry and Edens have committed $100 million, and Kohl has committed another $100 million. Lasry said Monday he hoped to find other people to help come up with the difference and would welcome public support. New potential minority investors in the Bucks could also be announced by July 15. Lasry said he hoped to add local partners. Lasry spoke of building a foundation of young players over the next two or three seasons that would help attract free agents. Among the more promising current young Bucks are guards Brandon Knight (17.9 points) and Giannis Antetokounmpo (6.8 points), and power forward John Henson (11.1 points, 7.1 rebounds). "Nobodys coming to Milwaukee if the team does what it did last year," said Lasry, who added that the payroll would increase. Lasry also said that the team would soon announce the hiring of a chief financial officer, and would be hiring a team president. Cheap Jerseys Store Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Authentic Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: