ego State, New Mexico State and Creig

in Fragen 06.08.2018 13:11
von dasg234 • 2.926 Beiträge

BEREA, Ohio -- Humbled, grateful and determined to make up for lost time and to those who stood by him, Browns wide receiver Josh Gordon stood on an NFL practice field and finally felt peace.Surrounded by teammates eager to start a new season, Gordon was home.This is where he belongs.Recently reinstated by NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell following a lengthy drug suspension, Gordon said hes been changed by his experience over the past two years. Hes grown up, learned from his mistakes and is ready to be productive again.I definitely think Im a different person, he said. If you havent changed over a period of time, its definitely a bad thing. I think me standing here is a testament to that.Gordon, who has been suspended for 27 of Clevelands 32 games over the past two seasons and suspended four times in his pro career, believes he can now stay on a straight path. The 25-year-old would not confirm if hes been in rehab, but Gordon acknowledged taking the necessary steps to get his life in order.During his 12-minute interview with media members, Gordon offered no excuses and didnt make any promises. He acknowledged prior mistakes and admitted to not listening to others.In the past Ive been a selfish player, Ill definitely admit that, he said. I wanted to do things my way. As a young man thats just kind of how you see it, you dont really want to make time to do other things. But things turn around, people change, its possible to change. It takes people some learning, but eventually you get to that point and I think I have.The Browns are counting on it, and they intend to hold Gordon accountable for his actions.After Goodell cleared his return, Gordon met with Cleveland coach Hue Jackson and vice president of football operations Sashi Brown, who laid out their expectations for the former Pro Bowler.As he did during a meeting earlier this month with Goodell in New York, Gordon made a strong impression on the Browns, who are convinced hes ready to turn his life around.For us its about Josh wanting to make a change, and having the opportunity, Brown said. Weve got 90 guys on the roster right now and hes one of those young men that has an opportunity. Well find out very quickly if hes serious about it. We believe that he is. Well hold him accountable. Hes going have to hold himself accountable.Frankly, lets be honest, theres nothing were going to be able to do to force Josh to change. The change is going to be within and we will support him through that.Jackson said Gordons future rests in his own hands.We understand that the league has expectations for him, and we do, too, Jackson said. We shared those with him, and I truly believe that he wants to make it right, as well. His slates clean with me. I dont have a lot of history with Josh that way, but his history is preceding him. He knows that. I think the only way to deal with a player in these situations is to kind of hit the restart button for him and he has to go do it.On the eve of what they hope will be an uneventful training camp, the Browns also addressed the controversy involving running back Isaiah Crowell.Crowell has been heavily and criticized since posting a gruesome illustration on social media of a police officer being stabbed following the shootings of black men in Louisiana and Minnesota. He issued two apologies, one on video, and Crowell recently attended the funeral of one of the five policemen killed during an ambush at a protest in Dallas.Also, Crowell pledged to donate his first game check next season (about $35,000) to the Dallas Fallen Officer Foundation.The Browns have been satisfied with Crowells actions and feel his remorse is genuine.I truly believe he will continue to work at making this right, Jackson said. Its going to be an opportunity for us to really teach our team. Its unfortunate its that kind of lesson to learn, but sometimes thats what it is. But moreso than that, I truly believe its not who Isaiah Crowell is and I hope everybody just gives him an opportunity to prove that as we move forward.Crowell again expressed regret for my mistake.Its my fault, he said. I man up and apologize to everyone. Im sorry to my fans and the whole Browns organization. Ill do my best to show everyone thats not who I am.Game notes Jackson plans to name his starting quarterback for the season before the Aug. 12 exhibition opener against Green Bay. Robert Griffin III is expected to win the job over veteran Josh McCown. RG3 is trying to revive his career, which nose-dived in Washington after a spectacular start. ... DE Desmond Bryant, who underwent surgery after tearing his pectoral muscle working out, was officially placed on the reserve/non-football injury list and will miss the entire season. Bryant led the Browns in sacks last season. ... The Browns unveiled a $15 million renovation to their facility, doubling the size or their training room and adding a 5,000-square foot natatorium, which includes a two-lane, 25-yard lap pool.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Air Max 270 Sale . After taking two big hits this week -- losing at home and dropping back-to-back games for the first time all season -- Indiana struck back by playing its most complete game of the year. Air Max 270 Womens Coral . By having more great seasons. Manning was the only unanimous choice for the 2013 Associated Press NFL All-Pro team Friday. http://www.cheapairmax270.us.com/ . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. Nike Air Max 180 Black . -- Aaron Murray threw for 408 yards and three touchdowns, ran for another score, and led No. Air Max 97 CR7 Red . It might not have mattered. While the Dodgers are preparing for the playoffs, the Padres showed their future has promise behind two rookies. TEMPE, Ariz. -- A wide-open, run-and-gun style opened up Arizona States offense, even if the defense had some lapses.The Sun Devils had six players finish in double figures and their point total tied for the second-highest ever in program history. Freshman Sam Cunliffe had 23 points and 10 rebounds, and Kodi Justice scored a season-high 20 points to lead Arizona State to a 127-110 victory over The Citadel on Wednesday.Justice scored 13 points in the first half, when ASU built a 55-45 lead. Cunliffe scored 16 points in the second half. The Sun Devils (4-2) surpassed 100 points for the first time since 2009.Sam looked really smooth out there, ASU coach Bobby Hurley said. He looks more and more relaxed and comfortable in what were doing. Hes thrown himself into both ends of the floor.Obinna Oleka added 20 points and 15 rebounds and Tra Holder, the teams leading scorer at 17.2 points per game, scored 22.You dont come across many teams that play the style that they play and get up and down the way they do, Hurley said of the Bulldogs (3-3). It was a good game for us leading into next week in terms of the pace of the game.That first opponent next week is No. 1 Kentucky.Im scared to think of how many points they might score on us if we play defense the way we played (Wednesday), Hurley said.Arizona State took a 66-52 lead early in the second half, only to see The Citadel go on a 10-0 run to cut the lead to four with 14:01 to play.The Bulldogs, of the Southern Conference, kept it close for a good portion of the second half but could never take the lead. The Sun Devils pulled away right after the 10-minute mark.Kaelon Harris came off the bench to lead the Bulldogs with a career-high 30 points and Zane Najdawi tied his career-high with 28 points.The greatest thing is weve got nine freshmen. A lot of them got to grow up (Wednesday) and our leading scorer was a freshman, Citadel coach Duggar Baucom said. Well grow ffrom this and try to get better.ddddddddddddJustice, a part-time starter so far this season, hadnt scored more than eight points in a game this season.Its going to be my night one night, its going to be other guys nights on other night. So its not that big a deal to me, Justice said.BIG PICTUREThe Citadel: The Bulldogs entered Wednesday averaging 102.4 points per game. They scored over 100 for the fourth time this season but have given up a combined 257 points in back-to-back losses at Iowa State and ASU.Arizona State: Starting with its next game in the Bahamas, the Sun Devils will play six games in 23 days against teams that have made the NCAA Tournament with regularity in recent years. First up is Kentucky, followed by UNLV, Purdue, San Diego State, New Mexico State and Creighton.ITS Teh-SHUMP-aThe Sun Devils were hardly in danger of losing, but got one effective minute of action early in the first half from seldom-used post Jethro Tshisumpa. The 6-foot-10 freshman from the Democratic Republic of the Congo blocked three shots and made a layup to give ASU a 22-12 lead at the 13:12 mark of the first half.STAT OF THE NIGHTArizona State was 8 of 16 from 3-point range in the first half, 7 of 15 at the free throw line. The Sun Devils turned things around at the line, hitting 21 of 22 free throws in the second half.TURNING POINTA dunk by Shannon Evans off a steal by Cunliffe gave the Sun Devils an 87-76 lead with 9:04 to play, and ASU led by no fewer than eight points the rest of the way.UP NEXTThe Citadel returns home to Charleston, South Carolina for its next five games, starting with Presbyterian on Monday.Arizona State heads to the Bahamas to face top-ranked Kentucky on Monday. ASU lost at then-No. 5 Kentucky on Dec. 12, 2015, 72-58, and is 0-4 against the Wildcats since 1991. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: