Jacksonville Jaguars receiver Ace Sanders said Tuesday he is

in Fragen 07.08.2018 05:39
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.801 Beiträge

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. Mirza Teletovic Bucks Jersey . -- Jacksonville Jaguars receiver Ace Sanders said Tuesday he is facing a four-game suspension and wont be around for the majority of training camp. Sanders held a conference call with reporters to disclose his looming punishment. He declined to discuss the reason for the pending suspension, but says "personal issues" will prevent him from attending the start of training camp Friday. "I have some personal issues that I am dealing with, trying to get everything straightened out," he said. "Its been really tough, a really, really tough road for me this past couple of months. Ive been dealing with a lot of stuff, just with life and family and a lot of issues going on." Sanders, the second-year pro from South Carolina, said he will seek counselling and not rehab. The Jaguars said it was Sanders decision to reveal his issues and not pressure from anyone in the organization. "I would just rather everybody hear that from me first before hearing it from everybody else, so I kind of just get everything out there and ultimately let people know that I am taking full responsibility for all of my actions, everything I did," he said. "I just really wanted to let the fan base know, let my family know, let (owner) Mr. Shad Khan, (general manager) Dave Caldwell, coach Gus (Bradley) and all my teammates know that I am truly sorry for what happened. "But sometimes life hits, and its hard. I made some mistakes that I do regret, that I do honestly regret. I could have handled situations a little differently. Im still just dealing with it, just trying to be a better person, a better teammate for everybody around me. I decided to seek help, get that attention that I need. Hopefully somebody can help me out. I should be OK. I should be fine. Its about getting better and coming back ready to play." Sanders said he wont appeal any suspension handed down by the league. The Jaguars already are down one receiver since Justin Blackmon is suspended indefinitely for repeated violations of the leagues substance-abuse policy. Without Sanders, the Jaguars likely will give rookies Marqise Lee and Allen Robinson a chance to work with the starters. The Jaguars drafted the duo in the second round of Mays NFL draft. The team also has No. 1 receiver Cecil Shorts III, Mike Brown, Tandon Doss, Allen Hurns, Kerry Taylor, Lamaar Thomas, Chad Bumphis and others. Jacksonville placed Sanders on the active/non-football injury/illness list Tuesday. The team also placed cornerback Alan Ball (ankle) and linebacker Dekoda Watson (groin) on the active/physically unable to perform list. Cornerback Aaron Colvin (knee) was placed on the active/non-football injury list. "Ill come back and Ill be ready to play," Sanders said. "I think this time that Im taking just to get everything in order is going to be really helpful. Its just been a situation that kind of been brought out to the light to me for a while, so I had some time to deal with it myself, OK, you messed up. Where do you go from here? Ive had a little more time than everybody else to kind of like deal with it. ... Ill definitely be ready to play when I get back." Miles Plumlee Jersey . Louis Cardinals a hard-fought victory. The Colorado Rockies intentionally walked Yadier Molina with one out and runners on first and third to load the bases for Kozma. Giannis Antetokounmpo Bucks Jersey . As each game passes (each has played close with the exception of last night) it becomes clearer just how evenly matched these two teams are and how one mistake, or one bad inning, is likely to sway the result. http://www.basketballbucksauthority.com/customized-c-1/ . Bowditch, the 30-year-old Australian seeking his first PGA Tour title, shot a 4-under 68 to reach 12 under at TPC San Antonio. Matt Kuchar and Andrew Loupe were tied for second. Kuchar shot 65, and Loupe had a 70.Panama City, Panama (SportsNetwork.com) - Mathew Goggin closed with a 3-under 67 on Sunday to win the season-opening Panama Claro Championship by four strokes. Goggin ended at 11-under-par 269 at Club de Golf de Panama. This was his second victory at this tournament and fifth on the Web.com Tour. It just reminds you that you can still play a bit. I played so poorly last year and you start wondering, at 40, what do I need to change or what do I need to do more of, Goggin wondered. Second-round leader Harold Varner III carded his second straight 1-over 71 and he ended alone in second at minus-7. Dicky Pride fired a 5-under 65 to jump into a share of third place at 6-under 274. He was joined there by Shane Bertsch (70). Henrik Norlander stumbled to a 2-over 72 to slip into fifth place at minus-5. Glen Day also shot 65 in the final round to move into sixth place. He ended alongside Aaron Watkins (66), Rhein Gibson (66), Rick Cochran (71) and Curtis Thompson (69) at 4-under-par 276. Third-round leader Hao Tong Li faltered to a 6-over 76 and he dropped into 11th place at 3-under-par 277. Li led by one to open the round, but Goggin and Varner both birdied the first hole to forge a 3-way tie for the lead at minus-9. Varner moved in front as he birdied the third, while Li dipped two back as he made bogey. Goggin climbed to 10-under with a birdie on the seventh, but Varner answered withh a birdie at No. Vin Baker Bucks Jersey. 8 regain the lead at 11-under. Li, who had bogeyed the fifth, also dropped a shot on eight to fall four back and he was unable to rebound from there. Varner stumbled to a bogey at the 10th to fall into a share of the lead with Goggin at minus-10. Varner dropped two behind as he faltered to bogeys on the 12th and 14th. When I got on 10 tee I knew what was at stake, stated Varner. Youve just got to accept it. It is what it is. Another bogey on No. 16 left Varner three behind, and Goggin put things out of reach with a birdie at the 17th. They both parred the last as Goggin sealed the 4-shot win. You get a course you like and these conditions really suit me, but youve still got to take advantage of those because there are going to be a lot of weeks where guys that carry it 320 off the tee get a massive advantage, Goggin said. So when you get an opportunity like this you have to take advantage of it. Li went on to bogey three of the last four holes to close out a round in which he failed to card a single birdie. NOTES: Goggin earned $112,500 for the win ... Goggin joined Vance Veazey as the only players to win this title two times ... Varner matched his career- best finish on the Web.com Tour ... The tour heads to Bogota next week for the Pacific Rubiales Colombia Championship, where Alex Cejka won by three strokes last year. Cheap Chargers Jerseys

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: