r with and Im looking forward to finishing it with them as

in Fragen 07.08.2018 16:00
von dasg234 • 2.926 Beiträge

The Golden State Warriors have broken the Chicago Bulls NBA record for the most wins in a season. Stephen Curry became the first player to score 400 three-pointers in one campaign as the Warriors recorded their 73rd win of the season - one more than Michael Jordans Bulls managed in the 1995-96 season.Curry ended with 46 points in a 125-104 victory, taking their record for the season to 73-9. A packed Oracle Arena expected to witness history and the Memphis Grizzlies never threatened to spoil the party, with the Warriors putting on 70 points in the first-half alone to lead by 20 at half-time. Changing the game Our columnist on how Steph Curry is changing basketball They now turn their attention to defending their championship in the play-offs.Jordan, who went on to win the championship in 1996 - one of six NBA titles the franchise won in the 90s - said in a statement: I want to congratulate the Warriors on their amazing season. The game of basketball is always evolving and records are made to be broken. The Warriors have been a lot of fun to watch and I look forward to seeing what they do in the play-offs.Warriors coach Steve Kerr, who played alongside Jordan in Chicagos 72-win season, said: Its a great way to finish off what was an amazing regular season. Stephen Curry shoots on his way to becoming the first player to score 400 three-pointers in one season I just told our guys I never in a million years would have guessed that that record would ever be broken. I thought it was like DiMaggios hit streak, really. I was wrong, but I will say the same thing now that I said 20 years ago; I dont think this one will ever be broken. Somebodys got to go 74-8. I dont see it, and I hope our fans arent expecting that next year.Warriors forward Draymond Green, who grabbed the game ball as 73 Wins appeared on the scoreboard, said: We were going to play 82 games, anyway. We might as well try to win. It means that Im on the best team ever. Not many people can say that - 15 guys can say that.President Barack Obama sent a tweet that said: Congrats to the Warriors, a great group of guys on and off the court. If somebody had to break the Bulls record, Im glad its them. Nike Air Force 1 Cheap Outlet . Vettel, who has already clinched his fourth straight F1 title, enters the finale with a chance to equal Michael Schumachers 13 victories in a year and match the record of nine consecutive wins by Alberto Ascari in the 1952 and 1953 seasons. Nike Air Force 1 Clearance . -- Mike Smith never saw his first NHL goal go in. http://www.airforceforsalecheap.com/ . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. Nike Air Force Ones Sale . Meanwhile, there were huge victories for Sunderland and West Ham over fellow relegation rivals, leaving the battle to avoid the drop up for grabs with the bottom 11 teams separated by just six points. Eden Hazard and Fernando Torres scored second-half goals to seal a fourth straight victory for Chelsea, which climbed above Arsenal and Manchester City in the standings ahead of their games on Monday and Sunday respectively. Cheap Air Force 1 . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. The wheeling and dealing is all but done - now, the countdown is on to see who has landed where in the new Australian netball league.Monday marks the official start of the athlete contracting period, meaning that after weeks of behind-the-scenes negotiations, players can start putting pen to paper with clubs and movements can be publicly announced.But already, a clear picture is starting to emerge of the biggest winners and losers.A Queensland Firebirds spokesman said the franchise was confident of retaining the core of the history-making team who won a second straight trans-Tasman grand final earlier this year - save for three key players who are certain to leave.Skipper Laura Geitz is pregnant and stepping away from the sport for 12 months, veteran Clare McMeniman has retired, while centre Kim Ravaillion is one of a host of Diamonds stars believed to be joining potential super-team Collingwood.The traditional AFL powerhouse have left no stone unturned in their recruitment drive with NSW Swifts pair Sharni Layton and Caitlin Thwaites also expected to defect to the Magpies, along with April Brandley from the West Coast Fever and former Melbourne Vixens skipper Madi Robinson.While technicallly not permitted to talk about her future until her contract was signed, Robinson said she was buzzing at the calibre of names that had been linked to Collingwood.ddddddddddddFrom what Im hearing as well, its very exciting, Robinson told EON Sports Radio.I know theyve been working extremely hard to make sure they can put a really strong outfit together.There are a handful of players I know I started my netball career with and Im looking forward to finishing it with them as well.The Magpies are expected to unveil their full line-up on Wednesday for 2017.The Swifts, meanwhile, will temper the loss of Layton and Thwaites with the signing of former Magic defender Kristiana Manua, after her Diamonds debut in the recent quad series.But with Netball NSW and the AFLs Greater Western Sydney creating a new joint-venture team, they will have to share the states netball resources for the first time.The other new team, the Sunshine Coast Lightning, have reportedly snared Diamonds shooter Caitlin Bassett from the Fever.Teams have until September 30 to finalise their rosters. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: