in the second period of the Flyers 3-2 home loss T

in Fragen 07.08.2018 16:03
von dasg234 • 2.926 Beiträge

Following in the grand tradition of famous sports couples past and present, like Caroline Wozniacki and Rory McIlroy or Sydney Leroux and Dom Dwyer, Shawn Johnson and her new husband Andrew East played the Lets embarrass each other on social media! game on Tuesday.East, a long snapper with the Oakland Raiders, got the party started with a picture of his wife sleeping on the plane.And not to be outdone, the 2008 Olympic gold medalist immediately responded with not one, but THREE similar photos that she clearly had been saving in her phone for just the right occasion.I dont know about you, but I hope this game goes on all day. May the best embarrassing photo taker win! (My moneys on Shawn, FWIW)See something entertaining on social media that you think deserves to be shared? Let me know on Twitter, @darcymaine_espn. New York Jets Jerseys Cheap . -- Washington Redskins tight end Fred Davis was charged Thursday with driving while intoxicated, a day after he was suspended for an NFL substance-abuse policy violation. Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap . "Theyve both been real good," said Babcock. "Havent changed our minds." A decision has seemingly been made - Sundays Group B-deciding tilt against Finland ahead - but it could not have been an easy one. Price opened the tournament with a sturdy 19-save performance against the Norwegians, yielding just one goal. http://www.nflfansedge.com/carolina-panthers-jerseys-cheap/ . According to a report from the Vancouver Province, the Lions are expected to replace former DC Rich Stubler with defensive backs coach Mark Washington. Wholesale NFL Jerseys . Reigning world champion Eve Muirhead of Scotland opened with a 12-2 rout of Winnipegs Jennifer Jones in a battle of teams bound for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi. Sam Darnold Jersey . By having more great seasons. Manning was the only unanimous choice for the 2013 Associated Press NFL All-Pro team Friday. NEW YORK -- Philadelphia Flyers forward Dale Weise was suspended for three games without pay by the NHL on Friday for an illegal check to Anaheim defenseman Korbinian Holzers head.The hit came in the second period of the Flyers 3-2 home loss Thursday night.dddddddddddd Weise wasnt called for a penalty.The suspension will cost Weise $39,167. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: