Norway - Spela Rogelj of Slovenia won the opening womens ski jump World Cup event of the season on Friday for her first career v

in Fragen 08.08.2018 07:12
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.801 Beiträge

LILLEHAMMER, Norway - Spela Rogelj of Slovenia won the opening womens ski jump World Cup event of the season on Friday for her first career victory. Julian Green Jersey .Rogelj had jumps of 93 and 99 metres for a total of 267.3 points. Daniela Iraschko-Stolz of Austria was second with 266.2 points, followed by defending overall champion Sara Takanashi of Japan with 265.1.The 20-year-old Rogelj said she was surprised by the victory. She said I didnt know how good my shape was, because these were my first jumps (of the season) on snow. Its the biggest success of my career.World champion Sarah Hendrickson of the United States was ninth with 248.9 points in her first World Cup event since March 2013 following a serious knee injury.The next event on the womens tour is Jan. 10th in Sapporo, Japan. Alejandro Bedoya Jersey . The Miami Heat star tops the leagues global list of top-selling jerseys for the 2012-13 season, edging Derrick Rose of the Chicago Bulls, Kobe Bryant of the Los Angeles Lakers, Kevin Durant of the Oklahoma City Thunder and James Heat teammate Dwyane Wade for the No. Tim Howard Jersey .J. Mayo made seven three-pointers and scored 25 points, Ersan Ilyasova added 20, and the Milwaukee Bucks placed seven players in double figures in a 130-110 rout of the Philadelphia 76ers, who lost their 11th straight game on Monday night. http://www.soccerusafansshop.com/Brad-Evans-Copa-America-Jersey/ . Among the teams moves was trading one of the teams two third round picks, no. 83 overall, to the Chicago Blackhawks for Brandon Bollig, a six-foot-two, 223-pound left-winger who had seven goals, seven assists, and 92 penalty minutes in 82 games last season.MILAN, Italy -- AC Milan midfielder Sulley Muntari has signed a one-year contract extension. On Wednesday, Milan says Munatri extended his deal "until June 30, 2016." Muntaris previous contract was set to run out in 2015. The 29-year-old Muntari made 34 appearances for Milan last season in Serie A and the Champions League, scoring six goals. Eric Lichaj Jersey. Muntari joined Milan initially on loan from city rivals Inter in January 2012, before making the move permanent in a free transfer that summer. The Ghana international is at the World Cup in Brazil, where he played the entire 90 minutes of his countrys opening match -- a 2-1 defeat to the United States. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: