st Cincinnati on Friday night in the first inning after colliding with centerfielder Travis Jankowski converging on Zack Cozarts

in Fragen 08.08.2018 07:33
von t123 • 2.563 Beiträge

SAN DIEGO -- San Diego left fielder Alex Dickerson left the Padres game against Cincinnati on Friday night in the first inning after colliding with centerfielder Travis Jankowski converging on Zack Cozarts triple.Dickerson left the field under his own power. It appeared he injured his right leg.On Wednesday, he became the first Padres rookie to homer in four straight games. Wholesale Jerseys . LOUIS -- St. Wholesale Jerseys China . After Martin Skrtel put the Reds in front from close range at Stamford Bridge after only four minutes, Hazard hit back in the 17th with a superb strike. Etoo gave Jose Mourinhos team a decisive lead from Oscars back pass in the 34th. http://www.uschinasupplyjerseys.com/ . Wilson hit Schenn from behind during Tuesday nights game in Philadelphia, earning a five-minute major for charging and a game misconduct. He has a phone hearing with the department of player safety, which limits any potential suspension to five or fewer games. Wholesale SOCCER Jerseys . Hargreaves began his career in 2008 with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and has played with the Edmonton Eskimos and last season with the Saskatchewan Roughriders. NHL Jerseys China . The team also announced Tuesday that the Braves will wear a commemorative patch on the right sleeve during the season. The patch, shaped like home plate, carries the number 715, Aarons autograph and a "40th Anniversary" banner. METAIRIE, La. -- Newly acquired offensive lineman Khalif Barnes and defensive end Chris McCain practiced for the first time Tuesday with the New Orleans Saints, who also cut 14 players as the NFL lowered maximum rosters from 90 players to 75 for the remainder of the preseason.Those trimmed from the Saints roster Tuesday were: tight end Rashaun Allen, receiver Reggie Bell, receiver Jared Dangerfield, defensive back Brandon Dixon, Guard Kaleb Eulls, defensive back Jamal Golden, receiver R.J. Harris, long snapper Chris Highland, running back Sione Houma, guard Cyril Lemon, defensive back Jimmy Pruitt, linebacker Tony Steward, defensive end Matt Shaughnessy, and defensive tackle C.J. Wilson.More cuts will come between Thursday nights preseason finale against Baltimore and Week 1 of the regular season, when rosters must be reduced to 53 players.The 6-foot-6, 320-pound Barnes, an 11-year veteran who has played with Jacksonville and Oakland, was brought in to compete for snaps on an offensive line that has struggled this preseason to both protect the quarterback and block for the run. Barnes has experience playing at both guard and tackle.Whatever they ask me to do, Ill do that to the best of my ability, Barnes said. Mentally, I think Ive been playing long enough to kind of group the concepts together and kind of match those to what Ive already known from other places.Id say Id be familiar with whatever they want me to do, the 34-year-old Barnes added.Barnes said he suspects his combination of experience and versatility made him a candidate to join the Saints offensive line, where he is expected to play at least a few snaps against the Ravens on Thursday night.ddddddddddddBarnes also was a starter in Oakland when current Saints defensive coordinator Dennis Allen was the Raiders head coach.That might have had something to do with it as well, he said.Barnes appeared in 14 games with one start for Oakland last season. He was a starter for nearly all of his first 10 NFL seasons.McCain, meanwhile, said he was eager to leave the Dolphins.I kind of just wasnt getting the opportunities that I thought I needed, McCain said, adding that he was pleased the Saints traded for him because it shows that they see something in me and Ill probably be able to show it here and just get more opportunities.McCain, who played in college at California, noted that he chose that program after visiting as a high school recruit and being hosted by current Saints defensive end Cameron Jordan.Hes really the reason I went to Cal, McCain said. When I met him, I was like, he was a good role model and a good person to follow in his footsteps.One of McCains former teammates at Cal-Berkeley, Daniel Lasco, also is with the Saints, who selected the running back in the seventh round of last springs draft.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: