dentified male, Im the big

in News 15.08.2018 10:37
von jokergreen0220 • 1.825 Beiträge

Let the experts break it down for you. Willis Reed Jersey . TSN Soccer Analysts Jason deVos and Kristian Jack have kicked off their weekly “Off the Ball” segment on TSN.ca on Tuesday, providing an in-depth look at the biggest plays from the Major League Soccer fixture. This week, deVos and Jack look at how the Vancouver Whitecaps Pedro Morales was able to use his adept and precise midfield passing game to spur his team past the defending Eastern Champion Houston Dynamo and keep their unbeaten start alive. Also in this weeks episode the analysts also take a look at Toronto FCs defence as it suffered its first loss of the Jermain Defoe era. Check in each week as deVos and Jack break down the action Off the Ball as part of TSN and TSN.cas comprehensive MLS coverage. Be sure to also check in at TSN.ca after each Canadian game for in-depth breakdowns. Each week, the site boasts a whole slate of MLS coverage from our analysts and personalities, including deVos “Shapes of MLS” blog, Jacks tactical breakdowns of the Canadian teams, TSN Radio Montreals Noel Butler with his off-the-pitch features on the Impact, TSN Radio Torontos Gareth Wheeler with Toronto FC reactions, TSN Soccer Analyst Luke Wileman with features on the Whitecaps and more coverage from our team of experts at TSN.ca. Courtney Lee Jersey . Second-seeded Sloane Stephens of the United States made lighter work of her day as she beat 2009 champion and Swiss wild card Timea Bacsinszky 6-3, 6-3. Two seeds fell: No. 4 Kirsten Flipkens of Belgium lost to Katarzyna Piter of Poland 6-4, 6-2, and No. John Starks Jersey . The Cavaliers first-year forward will miss at least three weeks with a strained left knee, the latest setback for the No. http://www.nbaknicksauthority.com/mark-jackson-knicks-jersey-c-15/ . The outdoor event will be played on Dec. 31 between alumni of the New York Rangers and Philadelphia Flyers at Citizens Bank Park, the home of the Philadelphia Phillies.Cleveland, OH (SportsNetwork.com) - Cleveland Browns backup quarterback Johnny Manziel is in the headlines again for all the wrong reasons. The most recent incident took place at an apartment complex early Saturday morning, according to a police report obtained by CleveScene.com. An eager Browns fan sparked a massive fight at The 9, a high-end apartment complex in Cleveland where many pro athletes live, when he approached Manziel for a hug. Cleveland police were reportedly called at 2:36 a.m. early Saturday for a report of a riot involving 20 men and two security guards. The alleged victim, 33-year-old Chris Gonos, saw Manziel while waiting for an elevator. Gonos pointed Manziel out to his girlfriend and started to approach the quarterback. According to the report, at this time victim stated to the unidentified male, Im the biggest Browns fan ever, I love you, I want to give you a hug. Gonos was promptly punched in the face by Manziels crew, giving the man a swollen lip, right eye swollen, (and) red face. CleveScene got the following comments from Gonos: Yeah, it actually all started through me. We had a room -- it was my brothers birthday -- so we were staying at the Metropolitan at the 9. We partied there, and at the end of the night I was going back up to my room, and I noticed the guy. I was like, Man, thats Johnny Manziel. They were trying to keep it quiet, keep it low, and I was like Johnny Football! I was just excited. But anyways, I went to give him like a handshake, or dap or whatever you want to call it, one of his buddies like tackled me. It was going down, a whole bunch of people started fighting. It ended pretty quick. I got a bruised hip and a bruised elbow, and somebody hit me in the back of the head, too. My brother saw what was going on and he ran he tackled Johhny Manziel -- I guess he got the sack and the fumble. He tackkled him, yeah, Im talking about he speared him all the way to the back wall. New York Knicks Jerseys. I was cornered; I was by myself and Johnny Manziel and like three or four of his buddies were all coming at me. (My brother) just came to help me out, and I guess Johnny sucker-punched him while the security guard was holding him. It should be all on video. No [one was arrested], like 20 officers came and I was sitting in the lobby because I did not do anything wrong but be a fan. All these cops run into the lobby, and theyre like, Who was fighting, who was fighting? and I just raised my hand, and was like, listen, watch the camera, and stuff like that. I may be guilty of being a fan, but thats about it. I even showed them the guy that sucker-punched me and the cops walked right up to him, talking to him for a while, and they let us all go. They just told me I had to leave the hotel, and me and my ride, we left. Manziel never punched me, but he got a sucker-punch on my brother. I know somebody else in the group smashed Johnny right in the face. Smashed him, smashed him. I watched the whole game to see if we could spot him on the sidelines. Browns general manager Ray Farmer released the following statement: We are aware of the incident and are in the process of gathering additional information in order to gain a complete understanding of what occurred. Nonetheless, the time of the incident is concerning to us. We continually stress to all of our players the importance of sound decision-making in an effort to avoid putting themselves in these types of situations. We have addressed this appropriately with the player and will have no further comment at this time. Manziel, selected with the 22nd overall pick in Mays draft, was fined $12,000 by the NFL for a hand gesture (flipping the bird) that he made in a preseason loss to the Washington Redskins. Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: