in with my opinions on whats happening in the leaguue, and itll be fun talking to some former colleagues now and then.ddddddddd

in Fragen 24.08.2018 14:29
von jj009 • 544 Beiträge

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Tennessee Titans running back DeMarco Murray has returned after hurting his foot and heading to the locker room just before halftime.Murray headed to the locker room soon after a 19-yard run on third-and-13 late in the second quarter Thursday night against Jacksonville. But he was back for the Titans first drive of the third quarter, picking up 3 yards on his first carry. He got his fourth 100-yard rushing performance in the last six games later in the drive.The NFL Offensive Player of the Year in 2014, Murray already had 82 yards on 13 carries and a touchdown . He came in leading the AFC with 633 yards rushing.That left rookie Derrick Henry to take over, and the Titans took a 27-0 lead into halftime.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Vapormax Flyknit Utility . The team said Saturday that Lopez was hurt during its 121-120 overtime loss at Philadelphia on Friday. The Nets said they would issue another update next week after consultation with their doctors. Vapormax Plus Naranjas . On June 12, just as the sun sets on the magnificent historical city of Sao Paulo the inventors, innovators and purveyors of “joga bonitowill” open their campaign. The opponent, Croatia and all its football might and will. As opposites do attract we are set for a corker of an opener. http://www.vapormaxplusbaratas.com/vapormax-off-white.html . -- Catcher Brett Hayes has agreed to a $630,000, one-year contract with the Kansas City Royals, avoiding salary arbitration. Vapormax Plus Hombre . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. [url=Hombre,http://www.vapormaxplusbaratas.com/nike-...006-hombre.html]Nike VaporMax Plus Sunset Negras/Naranja/Amarillo 924453-006[/url] . -- Aldon Smith believes he is on the path to being sober for good. NEW YORK -- Brett Favre is getting into satellite radio, joining SiriusXM NFL Radio as a host.One day before Favre is inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame on Aug. 6, he will debut on SiriusXM with a special town-hall style of show from Canton, Ohio. He will host a series of hour-long programs during the season, starting in September.It will be the first regular sports media role for the three-time NFL MVP since he retired after the 2010 season.I am looking forward to working with SiriusXM NFL Radio this season. Ive been a listener, both when I played and after I retired, and its a great place to talk about the game, Favre said in a statement. Im excited to talk with fans and weigh in with my opinions on whats happening in the leaguue, and itll be fun talking to some former colleagues now and then.ddddddddddddBruce Murray will co-host the show with Favre.Favre will be inducted into the Hall of Fame as a Green Bay Packer. He also played for the Falcons, Jets and Vikings, winning the 1997 Super Bowl with Green Bay.Brett was a once-in-a-generation player. His career, and particularly the enthusiasm with which he played the game, enthralled all football fans, said Steve Cohen, SiriusXMs senior vice president of sports programming. His passion and free-spirited personality are perfect for radio.The Associated Press contributed to this report. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: