ys[/url] . - Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie never doubted he would bring back coach Dennis Allen for a third year despi

in Fragen 24.08.2018 15:56
von t123 • 2.563 Beiträge

Josh Dugan has urged Andrew Fifita to find inspiration in the Kangaroos jersey as the Cronulla prop ponders his future in rugby league.Fifita said last week he was exploring the possibility of a switch to rugby union because he feared the NRL could rip up his playing contract at any moment.The Sharks premiership winner was banned from selection from coach Mal Meningas 24-man Australian Four Nations squad because of off-field issues.Dugan, who played in Australias 26-6 win over New Zealand in Perth on Saturday, has walked a similar path to Fifita.The St George Illawarra stars future in the NRL was up in the air after he was sacked by Canberra at the start of 2013.But the 26-year-old Dugan has since redeemed himself and he said Fifita could use the lure of the green and gold jersey to win his way back as he did, when asked what advice he would give the out of favour NSW representative.He said Meninga urged his troops to be the best on and off the field.That is for all of us and any players who might be in a bit of trouble, Dugan told AAP.To me personally that hits home because of the dramas I did have a few years ago and the way I did turn things around.I do see myself as a leader now at the Dragons and the more rep jersey I earn the more I see myself as earning the respect and leadership.Dugan said he understood what Fifita was going through.When I was younger I always wanted to play for my country, Dugan said.It was tough not being able to play footy for one and losing the realisation of that dream and possibly never playing football for my country.It was heartbreaking. I know what that is like.But I put my head down and I got the chance to play footy again and Origin followed and I got to make my Australian debut.It is something that I cherish dearly, playing for Australia and I am looking forward to the weeks ahead. Wholesale NFL Jerseys . First off, the fans ripped the Cubbies introduction of a fuzzy new kid-friendly mascot named "Clark". Cheap NFL Jerseys . - Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie never doubted he would bring back coach Dennis Allen for a third year despite back-to-back 4-12 records. http://www.nflcheapjerseysfreeshipping.com/ .com) - The Chicago Blackhawks aim for their third three-game winning streak of the season when they host the struggling Edmonton Oilers in Sundays battle at the United Center. Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping . No. 13-seeded John Isner and No. 21 Philipp Kohlschreiber were among six players who dropped out of the tournament on Tuesday, joining No. 12 seed Tommy Haas and two other players who withdrew on Monday. Cheap Football Jerseys . -- Los Angeles Lakers guard Jordan Farmar will be out for roughly four weeks after tearing his left hamstring. SUNRISE, Fla. -- Roberto Luongo showed up for Florida Panthers training camp on Thursday sporting a thick beard, a stark contrast from the goaltenders usual look.Too lazy to shave, Luongo quipped.A more likely reason is that he was too busy rehabbing.The Panthers have already gotten their first win of the season. Luongo, who was expected to need up to six months to recover from a May surgery to repair a tear in one of his hips, is ahead of the original schedule and cleared to be on the ice when the reigning Atlantic Division champions hold their first practice of camp on Friday.Good to go, Luongo said. A lot of hard work over the summer, but Im really happy with the way things progressed. Going into it I wasnt quite sure how it was going to go, but Im excited to be here, first day of training camp and with a clean bill of health.Luongo was told that he would need to use crutches for a month after the procedure, unable to put weight on the hip or even drive.That lasted about two weeks.Im ahead of my schedule, Luongo said.That beard of his has more than a few flecks of gray in it, which explains the urgency Luongo has at this point in his career. At 37, his window for winning a Stanley Cup obviously isnt as wide-open as it once was. So he rehabbed for 3-4 hours a day, wearing down the floor of his pool by doing so much running in there during his rehab. There wasnt even time for a vacation, other than a week to go see family.Wasnt much rest this summer, said Luongo, who has been doing some on-ice work for about six weeks.Luongo is going into his 17th NHL season, yet still coming off a year that was one of his best.ddddddddddddHe saved 92.2 percent of the shots he faced, the third-highest clip of his long career. Luongo finished with a 2.35 goals-against-average, posted four shutouts and was one of five goalies who earned votes in the NHL MVP balloting.Most notably, after his first seven seasons with Florida ended with the Panthers missing the playoffs, Luongo helped get them back to the postseason. The Panthers, who werent sure if Luongo would be ready for opening night, added James Reimer over the summer and the sense is that Reimer may get a few more starts than Florida backups have gotten in the past.Youve got to think of the big picture, Luongo said. As much as Id love to play 70 games still, I dont think thats wise.Game notes Looking slimmer than he did at the end of last season, Panthers forward Jaromir Jagr arrived Thursday eating a glazed donut. Its all about diet, the notoriously hard-working Jagr said. ... The Panthers start training camp Friday without head coach Gerard Gallant, whos still working as an assistant for Team North America in the World Cup of Hockey. Hes not expected back with Florida for at least another week. ... Theres two players on tryout deals in camp, RW Justin Fontaine and D Adam Pardy. This team is on the way up, and to come in here and try to be a part of it is definitely an excitement, Pardy said. ... Theres 51 players on the camp roster, a list that doesnt include World Cup players Aaron Ekblad, Vincent Trocheck, Aleksander Barkov and Jussi Jokinen. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: