18, but it probably means in 2017 well have nothing on the car so it opens the question of what happens if something happens in

in Fragen 24.08.2018 16:43
von dasg234 • 2.926 Beiträge

DHAKA, Bangladesh -- Offspinner Mehedi Hasan claimed a Bangladesh test match record of 12-159 as his side secured a first-ever win against England -- a comfortable 108-run victory -- to level the series 1-1 on Sunday.Mehedi took 6-77 in the second innings to rip through England, which lost all 10 wickets in the post-lunch session in its pursuit of 273 runs to win.Left arm spinner Shakib Al Hasan complemented Mehedis effort with 4-49 with three wickets in four balls to help the side earn the victory inside three days.It is a very big achievement in Bangladeshs test cricket history, said Bangladesh captain Mushfiqur Rahim. It came against a very good England side but there will be a time when we will win a series 2-0 against any big team. This is a start.England captain Alastair Cook made 59 and Ben Duckett scored 54 as they kept the side unscathed before lunch, reaching 100-0.Very hard (to explain). 100-0 was a really good session. I was really pleased with the way Ben played, Cook said.We possibly showed our inexperience in those conditions, even though I as out there experiencing it -- it was amazing the difference before tea and after tea. You lose a couple of wickets, then men come round the bat, crowd gets into it -- being able to deal with and get through it -- you know it doesnt last forever, but that half an hour, 40 minutes is crucial, and we just werent good enough to be able to get through.Mehedi struck with the first ball of the final session, dismissing Duckett with a delivery that kept low.From then on Bangladesh never looked back. Only Stokes apart from Cook and Duckett reached double digits as Mehedi and Shakib made inroads at regular intervals.From the time we knew England were coming, we planned to make wickets that would help our spinners and trouble the English batsmen. Here our bowlers executed our plans and the batsmen did well too, which made this win possible, Mushfiqur added.Shakib Al Hasan removed Joe Root for 1 as Bangladesh spinners used the crack of the pitch perfectly to leave England in tatters.Mehedi then picked up Gary Ballance (5) and Moeen Ali (0) in an over but he dealt the biggest blow when Cook poked at a turning delivery.Cook had survived a video review on 44 against the same bowler and Bangladesh sought a video review unsuccessfully against him when he was on 59.But minutes after the second review, he lost his concentration and Englands hopes faded with him.Cook hit five fours in an innings that lasted two and half hours.Ben Stokes resisted but Bangladesh spinners hardly gave Englands batsmen any space to breathe, bowling with accurate line and length on a pitch that offered plenty of support.Jonny Bairstow, who rescued England from precarious situations earlier in the series, was unable to repeat the trick and was out on 3.Shakib disturbed Stokes stump with a straight delivery and then dismissed Zafar Ansari and Adil Rashid for duck in four balls.Mehedi fittingly ended the match with the wicket of Steven Finn and to claim five or more wickets in the first two tests three times. He also eclipsed left arm spinner Enamul Haque Juniors 18 wickets to be the highest wicket-taker (19) in a series for Bangladesh.Bangladesh earlier set England a 273-run target to win the second test after it was bowled out for 296 shortly after lunch on the third day.Opener Imrul Kayes made 78 while Mahmudullah scored 47 to give Bangladesh a fighting chance of levelling the series on an increasingly turning, deteriorating wicket.The highest successful chase in the fourth innings at Sher-e-Bangla National Stadium was 209-1 by England against the same opponent in 2010.The hosts capitalized on Englands wayward fielding on the third morning after resuming its innings on 152-3 to build its lead.Kayes survived two dropped catches, while Shakib Al Hasan also benefited from a Ben Duckett drop at deep midwicket on his way to 41.Legspinner Adil Rashid claimed 4-52 and fast bowler Ben Stokes took 3-52. Air Max 270 Vert Fluo .In my heart and mind Im competing for India, luge competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press in an email interview. Every day Im flooded with messages from Indians all over the world telling me they are supporting me. Air Max 270 Flyknit Femme Pas Cher . The quest begins with what is supposed to be an easy one, although Germany has traditionally been a stubborn opponent to Canadian teams at international tournaments. http://www.airmax270flyknit.fr/nike-air-vapormax-inneva-minuit-marine-argent-metallique-ao2447-400-pour-homme.html . Pierce was ejected in the third quarter of Indianas 103-86 win Monday. George Hill stole a bad pass and was going in for a layup, and Pierce hustled back and appeared to be trying to wrap him up. Air Max 270 Blanche Femme . PETERSBURG, Fla. Air Max 270 Rose Et Noir . After Gasquet beat fifth-seeded Ivan Dodig of Croatia 7-5, 6-3, Tsonga followed up with a 6-7 (3), 6-2, 6-2 win against sixth-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin in an all-French match. Carlos Sainz believes the drivers are not being listened to on matters of safety after F1s Strategy Group decided to postpone the introduction of the Halo cockpit protection device until 2018.The FIA cited a lack of on-track testing as the reason, but Sainz believes the drivers should have made that call once they had been given a chance to test it.If I had to put a bet on now, I would say 80% are in favour, maybe 10% are I dont know and maybe 10% are totally against, Sainz said. But what is clear I think is that every driver should try it or should run it before 2017. Every driver should give an opinion and then basically a vote between drivers after running the Halo.I think this is the most common sense thing to do, even though at the end they probably dont take into consideration our vote, which is probably whats going to happen. But at least I think every driver should get a chance to run it and give an opinion on it.Halo was discussed at Fridays driver briefing with FIA safety delegate Charlie Whiting, but Sainz doubts their concerns will be listened to.We talked about it, it was definitely a very long meeting, but I dont know how much they will listen to us or take into their consideration our point of view, or how much of a difference it willl make.dddddddddddd Hopefully it helps and at least it takes the drivers view into consideration.Asked why he thought the drivers are not being listened to, Sainz added: Its a good question. My opinion is everyone took the decision to have a protection device in 2018. It doesnt mean its going to be a Halo, it means the FIA and all the teams are going to work to provide us with a safety component for 2018, but it probably means in 2017 well have nothing on the car so it opens the question of what happens if something happens in 2017?I think Halo could be - in my opinion - a solution just for one year before the come up with something even more technological, even more advanced. But its clear for 2017 they cannot bring this. They want to bring it in 2018 but what happens in 2017? Then you look back and say maybe we should have had the Halo for one year just as a prevention thing before bringing on the nice-looking, super safe aspect for 2018 that they have promised us is going to happen.Its a question mark that we all have but hopefully it will not be like that and hopefully nothing will happen. But we are all aware of it. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: