t their guns, they told the other swimmers to get down on the ground -- they got down on the ground. I refused, I was like we di

in Fragen 25.08.2018 11:12
von jj009 • 544 Beiträge

Richmond seemingly only have pride to play for this AFL season but coach Damien Hardwick wont wrap players in cotton wool.The Tigers sit 13th on the ladder with a 7-9 record that leaves them only a mathematical chance of contesting finals.Regardless of whether Richmond manage a boilover on Sunday against Hawthorn, the reality is 2017 planning will be in full swing soon at Punt Rd Oval.But that wont include having injured players sit out the rest of 2016.Tigers veteran Brett Deledio, after suffering a calf strain in round 17, is set to miss his sides MCG clash with the ladder-leading reigning premiers.Deledio has a history of calf problems but Hardwick insists his latest setback is minor, dismissing the prospect of the gifted playmaker being put on ice.We take every injury on its merits. Hes an important player for us and we still want to win as many games as we can, Hardwick said on Thursday.Bretts firmly part of that picture. The more times Brett plays, the more games we win.Well certainly be making sure his rehab is a speedy one and we get him back out to play.Hardwick was unsure how long Deledio would be on the sidelines, saying only it was highly unlikely the veteran would be fit enough to face the Hawks.Bachar Houli, who is set to return from a wrist injury this weekend in the VFL, is another example of the Tigers approach.Hardwick is keen to see the hard-running defender, who has not played since Richmonds loss to Hawthorn in round seven, back in the AFL this year.It would have been great just to rush him back in but the game of AFL footy is incredibly hard, Hardwick said.The Tigers have some tough calls to make on their squad after this season.But deciding whether to retain restricted free agent Ty Vickery isnt one of them, according to Hardwick.Ty, for mine, is an integral part of our playing future, Hardwick said. wholesale jerseys . Halladay signed a one-day contract with the Toronto Blue Jays on Monday that allowed the veteran right-hander to retire as a member of team with which he broke into the majors and spent the bulk of his distinguished 16-year career. cheap nfl jerseys . - Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco is not a fan of his teams use of the wildcat formation, saying "it makes you look like a high school offence. http://www.cheapauthenticjerseysnflchina.net/ . At a Manhattan federal court hearing, attorney Jordan Siev said his law office has gotten more evidence nearly every day to support its lawsuit accusing MLB and Selig of going on a "witch hunt" to ruin Rodriguezs reputation and career. He said the defendants went "way over the line. cheap jerseys usa . The team also announced Tuesday that the Braves will wear a commemorative patch on the right sleeve during the season. The patch, shaped like home plate, carries the number 715, Aarons autograph and a "40th Anniversary" banner. jerseys from china . Andrew Luck lost his favourite target and the Indianapolis locker room lost one of its most revered leaders when Reggie Wayne was diagnosed Monday with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee that will cost him the rest of the season. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Two Olympic swimmers were taken off their flight from Brazil to the U.S. on Wednesday by local authorities amid an investigation into a reported robbery targeting Ryan Lochte and his teammates.U.S. Olympic Committee spokesman Patrick Sandusky confirmed Jack Conger and Gunnar Bentz were detained but had no other details.Representatives from the U.S. consulate arrived at the airport shortly after the swimmers were held.The action comes amid increasing tension between Brazilian authorities and the American swimmers over their account of the robbery.Lochte said he was with Conger, Bentz and Jimmy Feigen when they were robbed at gunpoint in a taxi by men with a police badge as they returned to the athletes village from a party, several hours after the last Olympic swimming events were held Sunday.Police have found little evidence so far to support their accounts, and say the swimmers were unable to provide key details in police interviews.NBC reported Wednesday night that Lochte backed off some of his earlier claims. He now says the taxi wasnt pulled over but that they were robbed after making a stop at a gas station.He also said the assailant pointed a gun at him rather than putting it to his head.The investigation intensified Wednesday as the swimmers started heading home to the U.S., and a Brazilian judge ordered the seizure of Lochte and Feigens passports.The U.S. Olympic Committee said police went to the athletes village to try to collect the passports, but the swim team had already moved out.Lochte has already returned to the U.S., and Conger and Bentz boarded a plane later Wednesday only to be removed by the authorities. Feigens whereabouts are not known, though he told the San Antonio Express-News he was still in Brazil.Steve Bentz, father of Gunnar Bentz, when reached by phone late Wednesday night, said: I really dont want to say anything, and hung up.Lochtes father, Steve Lochte, told The Associated Press by phone from his Florida home that his son called him Tuesday after arriving in the United States. The 32-year-old swimmer was going to pick up his car and buy a new wallet to replace the one that he said was stolen in the robbery.Im just happy hes safe, the elder Lochte said. It was an unfortunate experience for him and the other three. I dont know what all the controversy is. They were basically taken out of the taxi and robbed. The main thing is hes very lucky that hes safe and that all thhey got was his cash and wallet.ddddddddddddThe elder Lochte said his sons Olympic credential and cell phone werent taken during the incident early Sunday morning. He said he was sure Ryan had his passport or he would not have been allowed to board a plane.Associated Press reporters waiting outside Lochtes home in North Carolina did not see the 12-time medalist.Lochtes attorney, Jeff Ostrow, did not immediately return messages seeking comment.A police official with knowledge of the investigation told the AP that police cannot find their taxi driver or witnesses from the robbery. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because the investigation is ongoing.The group did not call police, authorities said, and officers began investigating once they saw media reports in which Lochtes mother spoke about the robbery. Police interviewed Lochte and one other swimmer, who said they had been intoxicated and could not remember what type and color of taxi they rode in or where the robbery happened, the police official said. The swimmers also could not say what time the events occurred.Ostrow has said there is no question the robbery occurred.Why would anybody fabricate anything? Steve Lochte said. Its just ridiculous.Lochte swam in two events at the Rio Games, winning gold in the 4x200-meter freestyle relay. Bentz, 21, and Conger, 20, also earned gold for swimming in the preliminary heats of the 4x200 relay. Feigen, 26, received gold for swimming in the heats of the 4x100 free relay, which was won by the U.S.Lochte described the incident to NBCs Today show.We got pulled over, in the taxi, and these guys came out with a badge, a police badge, no lights, no nothing just a police badge and they pulled us over, Lochte said. They pulled out their guns, they told the other swimmers to get down on the ground -- they got down on the ground. I refused, I was like we didnt do anything wrong, so -- Im not getting down on the ground.And then the guy pulled out his gun, he cocked it, put it to my forehead and he said, `Get down, and I put my hands up, I was like `whatever. He took our money, he took my wallet -- he left my cellphone, he left my credentials.Lochte told USA Today that he and his teammates didnt initially tell the U.S. Olympic officials about the robbery because we were afraid wed get in trouble. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: