ction, the three-time champion and father of three said he felt the nee

in Fragen 25.08.2018 15:53
von dasg234 • 2.926 Beiträge

An influential group of Real Betis supporters have vowed to boycott all home games until Gus Poyet loses his job as the clubs manager. The Betis board are holding talks about Poyets future after his side lost four of their past five games.Betis president Angel Haro said: The board is studying the matter and working on the situation. The fans can relax. The fans group Gol Sur 1907 have issued an ultimatum: Either Poyet goes or we do. Poyet signed a two-year contract with Betis in May. The former Chelsea and Tottenham Hotspur midfielder has also managed Sunderland, Brighton and AEK Athens.Betis are fourteenth in La Liga with 11 points after 11 games. Also See: Poyet amed Betis head coach AEK owner labels Poyet dishonest NFL Jerseys Outlet . -- Matt Kuchar and Harris English ran away with the Franklin Templeton Shootout, shooting a 14-under 58 on Sunday in the final-round scramble to break the tournament course record. Soccer Jerseys China . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. http://www.jerseyswholesale.us/ .C. at the helm of the top team in the Eastern Conference. His tenure as the GM in Vancouver was all too brief. Though he led the Canucks to what was then a franchise record-shattering campaign in just his second season, Nonis was gone and replaced one year later. Wholesale NFL Jerseys . -- Peyton Manning will have all of his wide receivers available for the first time in a month when the Denver Broncos begin their playoff run Jan. Cheap Jerseys From China . - Levi Browns tenure at left tackle for the Pittsburgh Steelers is over before it even began. CLEVELAND -- LeBron James and his?Cavaliers?teammates will be at the White House on Thursday.An unexpected guest will be there too.The visit by the reigning NBA champions will coincide with President-elect Donald Trumps meeting with President Barack Obama to discuss the handover of power and transition following a shocking election that left James -- and millions of Americans -- wondering about the future.Ohio Gov. John Kasich, a onetime Republican presidential rival who refused to endorse Trump and boycotted the Republican National Convention in Cleveland, also was to visit the White House on Thursday.James had supported Trumps Democratic rival, Hillary Clinton, appearing on stage with the former secretary of state at a campaign rally in Cleveland on Sunday to urge residents to vote.On Wednesday, just hours after Clinton had conceded the election to Trump, James posted on his Instagram account that he woke up looking and searching for answers on what has happened. He posted the audio to Alright, a song by rapper Kendrick Lamar.The Cavs trip to Washington, D.C., has been planned for weeks. Coach Tyronn Lue, who received a phone call in June from Obama shortly after Cleveland rallied to beat the?Golden State Warriors?in the NBA Finals, wanted the visit to happen before the first African-American president left office. Cleveland plays the?Wizards?at Washington on Friday night.Lue won back-to-back championships with the?Los Angeles Lakers?in 2000 and 2001, but he failed to maake it to the home of the president of the United States back then.dddddddddddd He said its something he regrets to this day.As a young guy [I was] not really respecting what it was and what it meant, Lue said this week. We won our second championship and I was, what, 22, and I was playing for the Wizards and they came in town, they invited me to go with the Lakers. I just didnt go. It was stupid.But I mean, as young guy, you just take things for granted. You dont really understand those opportunities and what that means. Now Im happy with the fact that years later Im able to have an opportunity to go again. So Im going to take full advantage of it.James has openly expressed his views on numerous political issues in recent years. Following Trumps election, the three-time champion and father of three said he felt the need to offer encouragement to minorities and women.James wasnt the only Cavaliers player to express his feelings.J.R. Smith, who also attended Clintons rally in Cleveland, posted a photo to Instagram of his daughter standing outside the White House.How do I even feel confident sending her on play dates knowing the [kids] family voted for the racist, sexist person, [and] I dont know how they will treat her when shes gone, Smith wrote in the caption. How? Seriously How?Information from The Associated Press contributed to this report. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: