pitcher died.That was the last time we talked, Koehler told a Florida paper. He was wishing me luck and excited about my daught

in Fragen 26.08.2018 08:27
von jj009 • 544 Beiträge

Daniel Ricciardo admits the arrival of Max Verstappen at Red Bull ahead of the Spanish Grand Prix was a big thing for him and his 2016 season.Verstappen was promoted from Toro Rosso ahead of the fifth race of the year in Spain, which he duly won to become F1s youngest-ever victor. Ricciardo lost out on that victory due to a strategy error, before a pit-stop blunder in Monaco cost him a win around the streets of Monte Carlo after claiming his first career pole position.Ricciardo finally won his first race since 2014 at the Malaysian Grand Prix and he believes the arrival of Verstappen helped spur him on to better things.It was a big thing, Ricciardo told the official Red Bull website. Especially that first weekend in Spain which was pretty crazy, and not just because he won. I suspect the team didnt know how good Max was and where he was going to fit.His win really gave us good energy and pushed us on to get stronger. In Spain everybody was watching, wondering if wed made a mistake swapping Dany and Max around. I think his win was a relief more than anything, and it definitely pushed us on. Certainly it pushed me on.Ricciardo believes the way he started the year -- out-qualifying Kvyat at the first four races -- helped Red Bull make the decision to drop the Russian driver back to the junior outfit.I think Id been at the right level from the start of the season - which may have caused some of the commotion in the first place because I had a better start than Dany. With Max, I felt we were pushing each other from the off. He was closer to me in qualifying and so naturally that provides a spur because youre looking at each others data and finding an extra bit here and there. It makes you better. Wholesale Basketball Shoes . Their 38th instalment is arguably their biggest fight card to date, including three-title fights and a main event which was selected by the fans. The promotion boasts 14-straight years of business and is operated by MFC president Mark Pavelich, who is often overlooked in this country for the foundation hes established for MMA in Canada. Cheap Basketball Shoes Store .C. -- When North Carolina freshman Ryan Switzer reported to training camp in August he was a little miffed to learn he was third on the depth chart at punt returner. http://www.cheapbasketballshoesstore.net/?tag=cheap-nike-chris-paul-basketball-shoes-china . Now that hes hitting streaking teammates with pin-point passes for easy layups, Love is asserting himself as one of the true superstars in the league. Discount Basketball Shoes .com) - The Pittsburgh Penguins placed forward James Neal on injured reserve Tuesday. Cheap Nike Paul George Basketball Shoes China . - Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie never doubted he would bring back coach Dennis Allen for a third year despite back-to-back 4-12 records. WASHINGTON -- The Washington Nationals media relations staff put out a list on paper this past week of Max Scherzers accolades this year in effort to drum up support for a possible National League Cy Young Award.It was a long list.The right-handed starter, who won the Cy Young with the Detroit Tigers in 2013, will aim for his 20th win of the season on Sunday in the regular-season finale against the Miami Marlins. He has struck out at least 10 batters in a game 13 times this season and leads the NL in strikeouts with 277.The St. Louis native fanned 20 batters on May 11 against the Detroit Tigers and nine times in the last two years he has taken a no-hitter into the sixth inning. He got his 19th win on Tuesday when he beat the Arizona Diamondbacks.Thats what were playing for, Scherzer said of the home-field edge, which the Nationals wrapped up Saturday. I know the 19 wins, yada, yada yada, but the most important thing is the team wins. Would love to have Game 5 here at Nationals Park facing the Dodgers. In a short series, home-field advantage matters.But Scherzer has a penchant for giving up homers -- he has allowed 29 -- and several Marlins have gone deep against him.Justin Bour is hitting .190 in 21 at-bats against him with a homer. Dee Gordon is batting .292 in 24 trips with one homer. Outfielder Christian Yelich, closing in on 100 RBI for the season, is hitting .333 with two homers in 15 at-bats against Scherzer. Marcell Ozuna has two homers against the pitcher in 19 at-bats and is hitting .263.Scherzer will aim to be one of the few pitchers to get his 20th win on the final day of the season. One pitcher who did that was Scott McGregor, who won his 20th on the last day of the 1980 season for the Baltimore Orioles against the Cleveland Indians.On the last regular-season game for the Nationals in 2014, Jordan Zimmerman threw the ffirst no-hitter in franchise history, against the same Marlins.dddddddddddd. Yelich made the last out of the game as his liner was caught in left center by Steven Souza Jr., then the Washington left fielder.Scherzer is 19-7 with a 2.82 ERA this season for the Nationals. He will also be making a tuneup for Game 1 of the NLDS on Oct. 7 against the Dodgers, though Washington -- as is custom -- had not made an official announcement for its rotation.The Dodgers have announced their first three starters will be Clayton Kershaw, Rich Hill and Kenta Maeda.Washington secured the home-field edge in the NLDS as the Dodgers lost Saturday and Washington won 2-1 over Miami.I feel great any time you get home-field advantage, Nationals manager Dusty Baker said. You get the first two games here and it could be very important. Its not necessary, but Id rather have it here than to travel out there.The Marlins starter will be right-hander Tom Koehler (9-13, 4.15 ERA), who is no stranger to the Nationals. He is 4-8 with a 4.18 ERA in 13 career starts against Washington, including 1-2 with a 3.00 ERA in four starts this year.Bryce Harper has owned Koehler, with an average of .367 against him with an amazing six homers in just 30 at-bats. Ben Revere has also done well against the Stony Brook product, with an average of .440 in 25 trips.Koehler was part of a rotation that included Jose Fernandez, who died in a boating accident Sept. 25. They spoke about fatherhood just days before the pitcher died.That was the last time we talked, Koehler told a Florida paper. He was wishing me luck and excited about my daughter being born, not because he had to. He didnt have to come up. He truly cared about it. That was something special. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: