is title. We want it badly as well.The word is frustration. With the talent we have we can do something special. We have six gam

in Fragen 26.08.2018 08:28
von jj009 • 544 Beiträge

BRISBANE, Australia -- Australian swimmer Cate Campbell broke the 100-meter freestyle world record at the Brisbane Grand Prix on Saturday.Achieved during Campbells final competition before the Rio de Janeiro Olympics, the former world champion clocked 52.06 seconds, eclipsing German Britta Steffens previous mark of 52.07 at the 2009 world championships.It happened when I least expected it ... people have been asking me when am I going to break a world record for the last three years. Now they will stop asking me the question, Campbell said.It was the first individual world record by an Australian swimmer since the controversial 2008-09 now-banned supersuit period.Campbell took the No. 1 world ranking in the 100 with her 52.38 at the Australian trials in April.She said she would trade the record for a gold medal at Rio.Anyone who goes to the Olympics and says they are not after gold are kidding themselves, she said.She expected the time to also encourage her sister Bronte, the 50 and 100 freestyle world champion. Her younger sibling was not in action on Saturday due to illness. Cheap China NFL Jerseys . The Dane followed up his first European Tour title last weekend with eight birdies and just a single dropped shot on Thursday for a one-stroke advantage over South Africas Allan Versfeld and Portugals Ricardo Santos. Wholesale NFL Jerseys . With the first unit struggling of late and Amir Johnson - one of the teams iron men - hobbling on an injured right ankle, Patterson knew he could get the nod in a challenging matchup against one of the leagues up and coming players at his position. http://www.cheapjerseysali.com/ .Y. -- Jayna Hefford scored the winning goal Friday as Canada survived a scare with a 4-3 win over Sweden at the Four Nations womens hockey tournament. Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys . The visitors took a deserved lead in the 16th minute with midfielder Yohan Cabaye curling the ball beyond Adrian from inside the penalty area.Francis Coquelin has been left frustrated by Arsenals slump after the winter, but says the current side can do something special in the future. Arsenal were top of the league at Christmas, but have won just six of their last 15 league games and were knocked out of both the FA Cup and Champions League at the last 16 stage.They now sit 13 points off leaders Leicester, albeit with a game in hand, and Coquelin could not hide his frustration at the loss in form around February and March. Coquelin was sent off in the 2-2 draw at Tottenham earlier in the season In an exclusive interview with Sky Sports, Coquelin said: Its difficult. The league is not over yet, but its difficult, I give you that. Its frustrating because this season we had quite a lot of injuries at the same times. Santi [Cazorla], Alexis [Sanchez], I got injured as well, and when the team was in a good run.It was difficult to take, but injuries are always going to happen in a season. At the end of the day you have to get the result. It is frustrating, but we had this February, March period where we lost to Swansea, got knocked out of the Champions League, and lost to Manchester United, so it was difficult. I dont think its a mental block. You can have bad periods in November as well, but theres always a part in the season where we drop off a little bit and ease off, playing so well and then suddenly change.When you look at the league this season its crazy as well. You look at the table and I dont think anybody could have predicted it at this time of the year. Its a crazy season, but looking at it, I think everyone believes we could have done something better and been in a stronger position. Arsenal have won just six of their last 15 league games Arsenal have six games remaining to finish the season on a high, but with the pressure piling on manager Arsene Wenger, their summer transfer activity could be defining again.ddddddddddddhey are without a Premier League trophy since 2004, but Coquelin is convinced the current crop of stars has the talent to achieve more than they currently are.With the talent weve got and the potential weve got, we should be higher in the table. Leicester are seven points clear with five games remaining When you look at the potential in the team we have, its normal that the fans and everyone expects us to win the title. It hasnt happened for so long and you can understand the frustration of the fans, and we all do get frustrated as well, because we do want this title. We want it badly as well.The word is frustration. With the talent we have we can do something special. We have six games to do something right, we need to at least win the last six games for us, and for the fans, because they deserve this.I understand the fans because I was just a fan when I was injured for two months, you feel it more.Last season I think we had 10 wins in a row to finish, and we can do it. We owe the fans because theyre always behind us, whether away or at home. If we finish the season strong who knows what can happen.Watch the extended interview with Coquelin on Soccer Saturday from midday on Sky Sports News HQ Also See: Wilshere completes 90 minutes Mersons predictions Ox and Cazorla return to training WATCH: Seven games, six days Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: