d on the teams web site.ddddddddddddWere going to need to push our form and fitness going into the playoffs.Philadelphia (11-13-

in Fragen 26.08.2018 08:28
von jj009 • 544 Beiträge

It has been 174 days since the Philadelphia 76ers drafted Ben Simmons with the No. 1 overall pick in the 2016 NBA Draft.Simmons donned the 76ers uniform during Summer League, but he is yet to see any playing time during the regular season after suffering a fracture to the fifth metatarsal in his right foot on the final day of training camp.Philadelphia coach Brett Brown has previously stated there is no timetable for Simmons return, but he was optimistic the star would be available in January. Today, during Philadelphias practice, Simmons appeared on the floor, free of the moon boot and shot free throws.?That is significant, Brett Brown stated with matter-of-fact emphasis.Sixers fans worldwide refuse to get ahead of themselves with excitement, but Brown believes things are finally heading in the right direction for Simmons.?He walked out on the court in sneakers and he shot free throws, Brown said. So, that is significant to me. Youre like, I got yah. Here we go.Since beginning rehab a little over two months ago, Simmons and Brown have been conducting one-on-one tutoring sessions to develop his on-court game.We took him through, Here, you got the ball, youre the point guard, said Brown. What do you see? What do you do? What do I call this? What are the reads? What can he do?On Tuesday, Brown put Simmons through his first exam.We went through that for a half an hour [Tuesday] morning.From a non-medical standpoint and just his coach, the evolution that he and I have been able to have in a classroom and on a court, in talking things through over the past few months, is fantastic.The 76ers have been in this situation before, with a previous high draft pick limited to the moon boot and enduring endless rehab. Joel Embiid knows the heartaches and struggles that you go through during rehab, and he understands that shooting free throws without the boot means a lot to the individual.Definitely, he said Tuesday. I asked [Simmons] the first thing when I saw it, I was like, How do you feel? You could see that smile on his face.Embiid missed two seasons before finally making it onto the NBA floor, and he is now soaking up the limelight. After seeing Simmons on the practice floor, Embiid was optimistic about a potential return.Now, you can get back on the court, you can start doing more stuff, you can start shooting. It just frees you up, and Im sure hes happy about it.I got better. Im sure hes going to get better, too.Brown is not getting ahead of himself.Were all going to be just extremely careful; everybody needs to hear that, and we know that. Were going to be extremely careful with how his progression into the team goes.No matter how you look at it, Simmons is edging closer to his first professional game of basketball and all signs are pointing up. China Jerseys Authentic . The catch: It needs a lot of money, and it needs it fast. Cheap NFL Jerseys China . The team says the Spain international has a muscle pull in his right leg. Barcelona hosts third-division side Cartagena in the return leg of their round-of-32 tie after winning their first meeting 4-1. http://www.cheapjerseysthrowback.com/ . Only three players drafted by NHL clubs were included on the Czech selection camp roster on Wednesday. Those players were Dallas Stars 2012 first-rounder Radek Faksa, Winnipeg Jets 2013 fourth-rounder Jan Kostalek and Phoenix Coyotes 2012 seventh-rounder Marek Langhamer. Cheap Jersyes . President of baseball operations Larry Beinfest was fired Friday after 12 years with the Marlins. The move came as the team neared the end of its third consecutive last-place season in the NL East. Wholesale Jerseys USA .Y. - Jerome Samson scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the St. The New York Red Bulls end the regular season on Sunday in hopes of completing the longest unbeaten run in MLS this year, and the third-longest in league history when they meet the Philadelphia Union at Talen Energy Stadium in Chester, Pa.New Yorks 15-game unbeaten streak matches a streak run off by the Colorado Rapids from April to July of this year. The Red Bulls havent lost since dropping a 2-0 decision to New York City FC on July 3d.The Red Bulls (15-9-9) lead the Eastern Conference and cannot fall below a tie in points with second-place New York City FC.Should the Red Bulls clinch first place, it would be the third time in the last four seasons that they finished as the top team in the East. New York is heading to the post-season for the seventh consecutive year.With 59 goals, New York enters the match as the highest scoring team in MLS.Forward Bradley-Wright Phillips has scored a league-leading 23 goals for the Red Bulls, one more than David Villa of New York City FC in the race for the Golden Boot Award.Were ttreating this as an important end-of-the-season match, Red Bulls coach Jesse Marsch said on the teams web site.ddddddddddddWere going to need to push our form and fitness going into the playoffs.Philadelphia (11-13-9) is clinging to the sixth and final playoff spot in the East with 42 points, three points ahead of the New England Revolution. The Union havent won in six straight games.U.S. Mens National Team member Alejandro Bedoya has played nine games for Philadelphia, scoring one goal. Chris Pontius leads the team with 12 goals, including two goals and one assist in two games against the Red Bulls this season.Defender Keegan Rosenberry has been an ironman for the Union, starting and playing every minute this season. Forward Fabian Herbers has started only 12 games but leads the team in assists with seven.New York is 10-5-3 all-time against Philadelphia and 2-7-7 this season on the road. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: