sgraceful, Warren said. His dad has been in a fight with Michael Watson and he was in a fight with Nick Blackwell. So to say the

in Fragen 26.08.2018 15:49
von t123 • 2.563 Beiträge

Promoter Frank Warren has dismissed any chance of a rematch between Billy Joe Saunders and Chris Eubank Junior, whom he called a fraud.Saunders (23-0, 12 KOs) out-pointed Eubank Jr (23-1, 18 KOs) in November 2014 after the pair had exchanged insults and there has been speculation that a rematch could happen.But Warren says there is now no chance of WBO world middleweight champion Saunders fighting his bitter British rival again.Warren criticised Eubank Jrs comments on social media immediately after fellow Briton Kell Brook was stopped in the fifth round by Gennady Golovkin on Saturday. Brook was taken to hospital after for a suspected broken eye socket.Eubank Jr tweeted after the fight: If you want a fight with a real British Middleweight...come get some. My corner dont own towels.Warren also said Eubank Jr, along with his father and former world champion Eubank Sr, damaged their reputations by calling for the fight against Golovkin only to then refuse to sign for the fight.This fella Eubank only talks about what he wants and the things he said about [Brooks trainer] Dominic Ingle are disgraceful, Warren said. His dad has been in a fight with Michael Watson and he was in a fight with Nick Blackwell. So to say the things he did, hes beyond stupid.Hes not in anyones plans. Hes a fraud and its impossible that man does not know that, what everybody things.Hes as bad as his dad, he says he wants to fight this guy or that guy, but he didnt sign for the fight with Golovkin.He doesnt deserve even talking about. If that fight last weekend had gone any longer Kell Brook would have had serious problems going forward, as brave as he was. But Bill is a middleweight and he brings more to the table than Kell Brook.Eubank is an imbecile and his son is complicit. Screw Chris Eubank Jr and Chris Eubank Senior. My only interest is Billy Joe Saunders moving on to a bigger fight.Chris Eubank Sr is terrified his son will get beat and the gravy train will stop.Saunders is being lined up to fight either Russian Artur Akavov (16-1, 7 KOs) or American Rob Brant (21-0, 14 KOs) on the undercard of Tyson Fury-Wladimir Klitschko II at the Manchester Arena on October 29. Cheap Nike SB Shoes China . Vettel was 0.168 seconds faster than Red Bull teammate Mark Webber around the Suzuka circuit. Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg was two tenths of a second off Vettel. "The car balance is decent, but I think we can still improve," Vettel said. Nike SB Shoes Outlet Store .J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again. http://www.cheapnikesb.com/ . PAUL, Minn. Cheap Nike SB Shoes . It was the second consecutive win for the Pacers (2-5), who lost their first five preseason games. Jeff Teague led the Hawks (1-5) with 17 points and eight assists and Al Horford had 12 points and seven rebounds. Mike Scott scored 15 of his 17 points in the second half. Sale Nike SB Shoes . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . FORT WORTH, Texas -- BK Racing driver Matt DiBenedetto will miss the NASCAR Sprint Cup race on Sunday after suffering a concussion in a crash during Saturdays Xfinity Series race at Texas Motor Speedway.DiBenedetto was able to exit his car under his own power after the crash, and he was seen and released from the infield medical center, but he was not cleared Saturday night to race Sunday.DiBenedetto tweeted late Saturday night that he was feeling well. Im feeling totally fine...just having to follow the concussion protocol. Hate I cant drive tomorrow but Im looking forward to Phoenix.?NASCAR will require DiBenedetto to see a neurologist who has spent at least five years treating sports-related head injuries before he can be cleared to return. NASCAR requires drivers to undergo a type of neurological test called ImPACT once every two years, and that test is typically used by neurosurgeons to determine whether a driver can compete.DiBenedetto, who is 35th in the Sprint Cup standings, said he felt perfectly fine and remained at the track Sunday morning to take part in events honoring fallen Dallas policemen whose names are on his car this weekend. He said he was frustrated but not angry with the NASCAR decision and would be on the pit box during the race, which typically would not be recommended the day after a driver suffered a concussion.After his crash, DiBenedetto was slow to drop the window net to show he wasnt injured and stumbled some walking down the track banking. DiBenedetto said he was waiting for the track to clear before dropping the window net and he has a left knee injjury that gave him trouble walking outside the car.dddddddddddd.They decided they wanted to err on the side of caution, which I understand, said DiBenedetto, who will keep his plans to go the gym Monday. Theyre doing their job. My side of it being in my body versus their side of it were definitely a little different. ... All of [the instances] kind of lined up poorly for me.NASCARs protocol is if the board certified emergency room doctor who staffs the infield medical center has any concerns about a head injury, the driver goes to the hospital for a series of tests and then must be cleared by the neurologist. DiBendetto, who was diagnosed by the physician at the track with the concussion, never went to a doctor and said he was unaware of any crash data that would indicate he had a concussion.Team Penske driver Brad Kesleowski, the 2012 Sprint Cup champion, has argued against NASCARs concussion protocol, indicating that doctors dont understand racers and make decisions based on tests without taking a racers attributes into consideration. Keselowski was active Saturday night on Twitter explaining his thoughts. He plans to talk more with DiBendedetto and NASCAR.It cements my opinion with an actual example, Keselowski said Sunday morning.BK Racing is replacing DiBenedetto with Jeffrey Earnhardt, who has competed in the majority of the races this year but wasnt scheduled to race Sunday. NASCAR has given approval for Earnhardt to serve as a substitute driver. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: