PHOENIX -- Yovani Gallardo has always pitched well against Arizona. [url=http://www.cheapmarinersjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-ken-grif

in Fragen 27.08.2018 04:45
von jokergreen0220 • 1.825 Beiträge

PHOENIX -- Yovani Gallardo has always pitched well against Arizona. Ken Griffey Jersey . Home, away, doesnt matter. He has the Diamondbacks number. Gallardo outpitched Chase Anderson in seven strong innings to remain undefeated against Arizona, lifting the Milwaukee Brewers to a 4-1 win over the Diamondbacks on Thursday. "Sometimes you look at it as how this game is," Gallardo said of his track record against Arizona. "There are certain things like that I wish I could explain, but I just cant." A day after losing to Arizona on a walkoff hit, the Brewers beat the Diamondbacks for the third time in four games behind Gallardo (5-4). The right-hander entered the game with a 1.93 ERA against the Diamondbacks and lowered it by holding them to a run over seven innings. He improved to 7-0 in 10 career starts against Arizona and earned his 86th career win, tying Ben Sheets for fifth on Milwaukees all-time list. "Weve had him on the ropes several times, but his somehow wriggles out of it, but today he just kind of dominated us," Diamondbacks manager Kirk Gibson said of Gallardo. "There wasnt a lot of opportunities out there for us and when we had the opportunities we didnt do anything with them." Milwaukees Carlos Gomez had a run-scoring single in the eighth inning to extend his career high-hitting streak to 15 games and reached base for the 32nd straight game, the majors longest active streak. Francisco Rodriguez worked around a hit in the ninth inning for his majors-leading 23rd save this season and 327th career, moving past Roberto Hernandez for 14th all-time. Gallardo did most of the heavy lifting. Coming off two solid starts, he retired the first 10 batters he faced until Chris Owings blooped a single to right in the fourth inning. Owings reached third, but Gallardo stranded him there. The Diamondbacks had two hits to start the fifth inning and scored a run on Didi Gregorius grounder, but that was it off Gallardo. He allowed five hits and struck out four, improving to 5-0 in six career starts at Chase Field. "He gets to where hes throwing a lot of strikes and you know hes going his rhythm going then," Brewers manager Ron Roenicke said. Anderson (5-2) wasnt bad, either. He had a superb start to his major league career, becoming the first Diamondbacks rookie to win his first five starts. Even though he pitched well, his run came to an end in his last start, when he allowed two runs on four hits in five innings of a 4-3 loss to the Los Angeles Dodgers. The right-hander was good again against the Brewers, holding them without a hit until Aramis Ramirez led off the fifth inning with a double. Lyle Overbay followed with a run-scoring double and Elian Herrera added an RBI single to put Milwaukee up 2-0. Ramirez made it 3-1 with a run-scoring single in the sixth after Jean Segura wound up on second with an infield single and a throwing error by Anderson. Anderson allowed two earned runs on five hits and struck out five in six innings. Hes allowed two earned runs or less in six of seven starts. "That was one of the better days Ive felt out there," Anderson said. "A couple of bloop hits, but limited the damage and felt good." Gomez struck out three times before hitting a run-scoring single in the eighth off Matt Stites, who made his major league debut. NOTES: Gregorius, a shortstop throughout his career, made his first career start at third base to give Martin Prado a rest. He was tested right away and made a nice play, snaring leadoff hitter Scooter Gennetts sinking liner. ... Brewers OF Ryan Braun, who has played 999 career games, and C Jonathan Lucroy were given the day off. ... RHP Josh Collmenter will start Friday when the Diamondbacks open a three-game series against San Francisco. RHP Marco Estrada will pitch for the Brewers to start a three-game road series against Colorado on Friday. Randy Johnson Jersey . Although Olivetti, a qualifier, had 13 aces, he failed to force a single break-point chance on Gasquets serve and lost his own three times. Gasquet next plays third-seeded Jerzy Janowicz of Poland, who won had 18 aces in a 6-2, 6-4 win against seventh-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France. Ichiro Suzuki Jersey .com) - The surprising Calgary Flames host the winless New Jersey Devils at the Scotiabank Saddledome on Friday. http://www.cheapmarinersjerseys.com/ . - Mike Zimmer has brought a demanding style to the Minnesota Vikings.West Indies progression to the World T20 final is a big boost to Caribbean fans, says captain Darren Sammy. Lendl Simmons (82no), Johnson Charles (52) and Andre Russell (43no) starred with the bat as Sammys men trumped Indias 192-2 to seal a date with England in Kolkata on Sunday.West Indies could enjoy twin success at the weekend with their women facing Australia in the final of their competition, while the nations Under-19 side won the 50-over World Cup in January. Its a big step, said Sammy, whose players were involved in contractual wrangles with their cricket board prior to the tournament,We came here on a mission - we were inspired by the Under-19s boys earlier this year, and the ladies did brilliantly to win [their semi-final against New Zealand].We now have two West Indian teams in the finals and I know that means a lot to the Caribbean people.The mens side have been going through a lot - we all know what happened just before the tournament - and we still feel its this West Indies team and this coaching staff versus everybody else.Match winner Simmons was only in the West Indies line-up due to Andre Fletcher picking up a hamstring strain in Sundays Super 10s defeat to Afghanistan. Lendl Simmons unbeaten 82 off 51 balls helped West Indies beat India The 31-year-old, who flew too Mumbai from the Caribbean on Tuesday, says his innings, during which he was caught twice off front-foot no-balls, was made easier by the fact he was playing on his home IPL ground. Cheap Mariners Jerseys Authentic. Playing in the IPL has made be a better player, said Simmons. On these pitches, you adjust to different strokes and I think I read it well.Before the game I felt a bit of pressure , but when I entered to bat I had a clear idea of what I wanted to do because we already had a plan to chase the target.Every cricketer has a day and this was mine - I had luck on my side and things went the way we wanted it. James Anderson, Kumar Sangakkara and Michael Atherton react to West Indies win On Sundays final, Simmons added: We shouldnt be over confident. We have to go to Kolkata and analyse the situation of the game when that comes.Conditions will be different, I am sure. It wont be a perfect batting track.Can West Indies win both World T20 titles? Watch their men play England at 2pm on Sunday on Sky Sports 2 - immediately after their women play Australia (9.30am on the same channel). Also See: Fixtures/results Live cricket on Sky Get Sky Sports Cricket videos Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: