I was anxious to see was how would we play, wo

in Fragen 19.09.2018 14:12
von dasg234 • 2.926 Beiträge

Hull coach Lee Radford has revealed he was asked to leave the dressing room by his own players after a 46-6 defeat at Widnes. Widnes consolidated top spot in Super League with a nine-try rout of shell-shocked Hull FC at the Select Security Stadium on Thursday.It was the Black and Whites third successive defeat after a promising win against Catalans in the opening game of the season, and an embarrassed Radford afterwards admitted he had left the players to conduct their own inquest. We simply capitulated and its my responsibility as a coach, he said in the post-match press conference.I can only apologise to our supporters who came all this way and sang all the way through. Its also my job to try fix it up and thats what Ill try to do. As a rugby player, youre told to compete and that stopped being a competition after 20 minutes.Its the most difficult defeat to take for sure. To have no fightback was embarrassing and the staff have just been kicked out of the changing room by the players. Highlights of Widnes 46-6 win over Hull FC at the Select Security Stadium Ive no idea why they asked us to leave, they just asked us to - its never happened in my career before.Radford had earlier told Sky Sports: How we capitulated like that is beyond me. I am a proud man and I am very embarrassed with what has gone on.Our confidence seems shot and we look a shell of the side that started the season - that is mental toughness. Collectively, to collapse like that is a real worry. Im good for the fight - that is one thing I can do - fight.We will go to work tomorrow and look to correct this -and if I cant, then somebody else will. Widnes Vikings captain Kevin Brown joins Jon Wells at the touchscreen as they look back at his sides massive win over Hull FC Fighting spiritWidnes coach Denis Betts was proud of the way his side handled the pressure Hull exerted on them in the opening quarter. Hull went 6-0 up in the seventh minute and had three tries disallowed and the Vikings hit back to take control.Hull FC came after us early and we thought they would try and kill us early with their size and their strength - they were pumping holes into us and it was hard for us to handle them, said Betts.Our bench was great, Macgraff Leuluai, Alex Gerrard and Aaron Heremaia came on and gave us a real boost. We just went about our business and used what we had done in the week to great effect.We knew it would take some time and we knew we had to stay in the fight - we did that and we came through the other side with flying colours. Also See: Widnes thrash Hull FC Koukash vows to fight RFL Follow @SkySportsRL PODCAST: Barrie v Terry China NFL Jerseys . Datsyuk will miss Tuesdays game against New Jersey and could be sidelined longer, while Cleary will likely miss at least the next three games. Its been an injury-plagued season for Datsyuk, who has suited up for just 39 games. NFL Jerseys Online . On Mar. 16, coming off a "fight of the year" performance at UFC 154 the previous November, St-Pierre faced Nick Diaz at UFC 158 in what would be his eighth defence of the welterweight title. Using his superior athleticism, St-Pierre cruised to a five round, unanimous decision victory setting up a much-anticipated title defence against number one contender Johny Hendricks. http://www.chinastorenflfactory.com/ . Louis Blues. Shane Hnidy joins Brian Munz for the broadcast on TSN 1290 Radio at 7pm ct. NFL Jerseys Factory . -- Stanford squashed Oregons national championship hopes again, schooling the Ducks in power football. Wholesale NFL Jerseys . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. LEXINGTON, Ky. -- Pleased as Kentucky coach John Calipari was by last weeks performance on the national stage, he seemed more encouraged by the second-ranked Wildcats encore that figures to raise their profile even more.DeAaron Fox scored 16 points, Malik Monk added 14 and Kentucky took a step toward the nations top ranking by rolling past Duquesne 93-59 on Sunday night.Five days after beating No. 13 Michigan State in New York, the Wildcats (4-0) made their case toward supplanting Duke for No. 1 when the AP Top 25 is announced Monday. The first of several scheduled late-evening starts didnt affect Kentucky as it won by its biggest margin this season.The Wildcats controlled Duquesne (2-3) on both ends, holding the Dukes to a season-low 30 percent shooting while making 35 of 76 attempts (46 percent).One thing I was anxious to see was how would we play, would there be a letdown, Calipari said. I thought we played well and I think Isaiah (Briscoe) kind of dragged them in the first half. ... I thought we played hard. Were still learning each other.Briscoe and Mychal Mulder each had 13 points and Bam Adebayo had 12 with eight rebounds for Kentucky, which out-rebounded Duquesne 49-32 to win its second game of the Bluegrass Showcase. Mulders total was a career high and included three 3-pointers.Were coming together better as the season progresses, Adebayo said.Emile Blackmans 13 points led the Dukes, who lost their third in four games.BIG PICTUREDuquesne: Coming off a one-point loss Friday against Canisius, the Dukes were close at the start but quickly fell behind due to cold shooting. They made just 6 of 29 in the first half (21 percent) and committed 11 of their 18 turnovers as they struggled against the Wildcats disruptive defense and length. They were near even on the boards for a while but eventually beaten there as well.Nothing Kentucky did surprised Duquesne coach Jim Ferry other than its ability to sustain the efforrt.dddddddddddd.Its relentless, Ferry said of the Wildcats intensity. Its just so challenging, the size and the length of the guards, how quickly they attack and they play very unselfishly.Kentucky: Seeking to pick up where they left off in an impressive defensive showing against Michigan State, the Wildcats constantly contested the Dukes passes and shots to build a 50-23 lead at the break. They controlled the paint offensively (44-20) and established a season best in rebounding differential.POLL IMPLICATIONSTop-ranked Dukes loss to No. 7 Kansas at Madison Square Garden opened the door for Kentucky to assume the top spot, and the Wildcats made it a foregone conclusion with their easy victory over the Dukes.RELOADINGEarlier Sunday, Kentucky announced the signings of 2017 recruits Shai Gilgeous-Alexander and Quade Green -both guards -- along with center Nick Richards and forward P.J. Washington. All are rated as four- or five-star prospects by recruiting services, which of course is a familiar story in Lexington.RUPP MILESTONECalipari improved to 122-4 at Rupp Arena and tied Joe B. Halls record for most wins at the venue. Ferry drew a laugh when he remarked, He lost four? and Calipari said Yaaaay when told of the achievement before noting what visitors face when playing there.Its a hard place to win if youre an opponent and the fans make it that way, he said. I walked in today, 9 oclock on a Sunday night, we were missing some students but other than that, the place was packed. Are you kidding me?Attendance was 21,327.UP NEXTDuquesne: The Dukes host UT Martin on Wednesday night as they continue play in the Bluegrass Showcase.Kentucky: Hosts Cleveland State in a Wednesday matinee before Thanksgiving.---More AP college basketball: www.collegebasketball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25 . Cheap Stitched Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Gear Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: