tied for 11th at 4 under after a 69.

in Fragen 20.09.2018 05:16
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.801 Beiträge

PANAMA CITY - Mexicos Carlos Ortiz won the Panama Claro Championship on Sunday for his first Web. Mark Walton Hoodie .com Tour title, closing with a 6-under 64 for a four-stroke victory. The 22-year-old former North Texas player finished at 12-under 268 at Panama Golf Club and earned $112,500 to jump from seventh to second on the money list with $171,500. "I still cant believe it," Ortiz said. "I started kind of shaky. I was pretty nervous, I can admit it. ... I knew if I could shoot under par I would have a chance. The only thing I wanted was to have a chance on the back nine. I had it and I took it." His earnings total should be more than enough to guarantee a spot on the PGA Tour next season as a top-25 finisher on the money list. "Thats always been a lifetime dream," Ortiz said. "Its what we all work so hard for." Jason Gore was second after a 66. Daniel Berger, Derek Fathauer and Aron Price, the second-round leader, tied for third at 7 under. Berger and Fathauer shot 67, and Price had a 70. Alex Cejka, the winner of the season-opening Colombia Championship and second last week in the Brazil Champions, tied for 11th at 4 under after a 69. He earned $13,750 to push his tour-leading total to $235,150. Authentic Bengals Hoodies . Horford is out 3-to-4 months with a torn pectoral muscle for the Hawks, who have won two straight and five of six games. Atlanta improved to 2-0 on the residency with Saturdays 93-91 triumph over Minnesota, as Ivan Johnson scored his teams final four points, including the game-winning free throw with 4. Bengals Hoodies Jerseys Outlet .com) - After Tom Brady added to an already illustrious legacy, Malcolm Butler established his by leaving the Seattle Seahawks, well, deflated. http://www.cheapbengalshoodiesjerseys.com/rod-taylor-hoodie/ .C. -- Al Jefferson knows few people will be giving the Charlotte Bobcats a chance to upset the Miami Heat in the first round of the Eastern Conference playoffs.MOOSE JAW, Sask. -- The Grenadiers de Chateauguay will play for gold after defeating the Toronto Young Nationals 6-1 on Saturday in the Telus Cup mens midget hockey championship semifinal. Danick Crete scored once and set up two more for the Grenadiers, who led 5-0 before Toronto got on the board in the third period. Pascal Laberge, Martin-Olivier Cardinal, Pierre-Luc Sanche, Justin Doucet and Samuel Levac added a goal apiece. Etienne Montpetit turned away 39-of-40 shots, including all 25 his way through the first 40 minutes, for the win. James Guest scored the lone goal for the Young Nataionals. Goaltender Izzy Benigno allowed six goals on 21 shots before being relieved by Oliver Jacobs, who stopped seven shots in 17 minutes of relief. Malik Jefferson Hoodie. The Grenadiers will play the Prince Albert Mintos -- who beat the Okanagan Rockets 6-3 in the earlier semifinal -- for gold Sunday. Mintos Lance Yaremchuk scored a hat trick and added an assist, Matthew Parsons had a goal and an assist, and Teal Sobkowitz and Wyatt Grant also scored to lift Prince Albert over Okanagan. Tyson Jost and Tanner Campbell had a goal and an assist apiece for the Rockets, while Kristian Blumenschein scored the other Okanagan goal. Connor Ingram stopped 20 shots for the win, while Brendan Barry kicked aside 22 shots in the losing effort. The Rockets will face the Young Nationals in Sundays bronze medal match. Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Pistons Jerseys Cheap Team USA Basketball Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: