The success of football lies in the development of you

in News 15.10.2018 04:55
von zhouyueyue • 1.039 Beiträge

I've been a “Weekend Warrior Golfer” for the past 10 years I’ve reached the point where my game has plateau’d. Unfortunately at the level of not being able to break 90 consistently.

We all know what it's like knowing you can play better but something just doesn't click with your entire game. Your driver may be spot on but your putting is off. Your irons and hybrids may be on fire but your driver is staying in the bag. Thousands of golfers share my frustration.

The weekend warriors then revert to expensive new clubs Cheap Eric Wood Jersey , new gadgets, new training aids, and even new clothing to try to improve our game. Yes, I have a friend who bought a new golf shirt because he said it interfered with his body rotation...

But we can all understand and agree on one thing together. The key to improving our golf game is to improve our body. Which means stretching, staying in shape, and reshaping our muscle memory. No amount of gadgets Cheap Colton Schmidt Jersey , training aids, or even new clothes will fix our game. By improving our body and muscle memory, the better your scores will turn out.

I began to do more research on the mechanics of the golf swing instead of the tools, clubs, training aids. I came across this website www.golfrefinement which promised to "Change Golf Instruction Forever". And boy were they right!

After signing up for the program and understand the current flaws in my swing, my next round a week later I went from an average of scoring 93-95 to 85 on the same course! I was in utter shock Cheap Cordy Glenn Jersey , and so were my boys.
I had to think to myself, what changed? I'm still the same person. I keep myself in good shape. I stretch. But what actually changed was my muscle memory from because of the new 15 minute system, and I had the most green in regulations in one round in about 3 years.
This 15 minute system didn't cost an arm and a leg. It's the fraction of the cost of booking hourly time with a golf instructor in front of a TrackMan Launch Monitor, or listening to a golf instructor tell you to do things you already know.

So calling all of you weekend warriors out there who are struggling to break 100, or break 90, or even breaking 80 Cheap Jerry Hughes Jersey , check out www.golfrefinement because it may just be a slight tweak in your game that will lower your handicap significantly.

KAMPALA, Aug. 6 (Xinhua) -- Uganda have qualified for the next round of the World Rugby qualifiers after finishing third in the 2017 Africa Rugby Gold Cup.

The hosts Uganda beat Zimbabwe 38-12 in a game played at the Legends Club, Lugogo. Uganda finished third behind champions Namibia and Kenya.

Lawrence Sebuliba scored three tries to finish as man of the match for Uganda.

Zimbabwe started on a high with a try inside the first five minutes of the game. Justin Kimono then broke the Zimbabwean line to set up Brian Asaba for Uganda's first points on the board.

Philip Wokorach, Aaron Ofoyrwoth and Sebuliba all crossed the white line as the home side took a 26-12 lead at half time.

The second half of the game was dull until Sebuliba rounded the Zimbabwe defence to seal his hat-trick.

Wokorach, who played in an unfamiliar fly half position, converted four of the six tries as Uganda cruised in front of the home crowd.

The winner for Uganda was just enough to cement third place with Kenya enjoying a better points' difference over the 2007 champions.

Zimbabwe Cheap Preston Brown Jersey , on six points, suffered their third successive game but remain safe and will play in the World Cup qualifiers.

Cyprian Garikai Mandenge, the Zimbabwe coach said despite the defeat he is happy they have made it to the next stage of the World Cup qualifiers.

"Beautiful highlands": Scenery of Saihanba in N China

In pics: First freight train from Czech's Prague to E China's Yiwu

Workers collect salt at Shanyao saltworks in China's Fujian

Bayern Munich win 2017 German Super Cup trophy

In pics: lotus flowers amid morning mist in E China

1st high speed railway in Inner Mongolia starts operation

In pics: "dad of pandas" in SW China's Chongqing Zoo

Military parade held to mark PLA 90th birthday (Part I)

WEIFANG, China, July 29 (Xinhua) -- The success of football lies in the development of young players at the base level and getting them fully prepared for a professional career, a retired Belgian footballer and coach told Xinhua here on Saturday.

"What's important is that you start at the base. The base is the development of the young players Cheap Ramon Humber Jersey , because if you want better players in your first team, you have to start when they are younger," said Sven Vermant, who currently coaches Team B of Club Brugge, one of the top ranking clubs in Belgium.

Vermant gave the remarks in an interview with Xinhua during the 11th Weifang Cup International Youth Football Tournament held in Weifang City in China's eastern Shandong Province.

Vermant led Team B of Club Brugge to the fourth place in their debut in this year's Weifang Cup, losing 1-0 to 10-man Club Deportivo Guadalajara of Mexico in the bronze medal match on Saturday.

During his professional career Cheap Lorenzo Alexander Jersey , which spanned about 20 years, Vermant, 44, spent most of the time playing for Club Brugge. One of the most celebrated teams in Belgian football, it has won 14 domestic league titles -- second only to arch rival R.S.C. Anderlecht.

Vermant started his coaching career immediately after retirement in 2009 and has stayed in the youth camp of Club Brugge ever since.

"I don't say to get them (the young players) to live in a more professional way because I don't know China that well, but if you want to be successful Cheap Nick O’Leary Jersey , for any country, it starts with the development of the players, get them maximum developed technically, tactically, mentally, physically Cheap Charles Clay Jersey ," he said, adding that if. Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale NHL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Sports Jerseys China Hockey Jerseys Free Shipping

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: