I look at scoreboards all the time

in Fragen 29.10.2018 04:45
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.801 Beiträge

Its the lone appearance of the season at MTS Centre for the Detroit Red Wings as the Winnipeg Jets look to end to a three-game losing streak. Robin Lopez Jersey . You can see all the action on TSN Jets beginning at 6:30pm ct/7:30pm et, and you can listen to all the action on TSN Radio 1290. Winnipeg is seventh in the Central Division with a 5-8-2 record. They trail sixth-place Dallas by two points and are four back of Nashville. Both the Stars and Predators have a game in hand on the Jets. Al Montoya (1-1, 1.57, .944) will start in goal. Evander Kane is questionable due to a lower body injury. Keaton Ellerby will play his first game of the season in a Jets jersey after being acquired off waivers over the weekend. Ellerby did not play a game yet this season with Los Angeles. Jets Projected Lines: Ladd-Little-SetoguchiPeluso-Jokinen-WheelerHalischuk-Scheifele-FrolikTangradi-Wright-Thorburn Byfuglien-ClitsomeEnstrom-BogosianPardy-Ellerby Paul Postma, Mark Stuart, Jacob Trouba and Jim Slater will not dress due to injury. This is the final game of a four-game road trip for the Red Wings. Detroit has won three in a row, included a 5-0 victory in Edmonton Saturday. Detroit is third in the Atlantic Division with a 9-4-2 record. They have 20 points along with Tampa and Toronto, however the Lightning are in first place due to playing one less game, and the second-place Leafs have one more win than the Red Wings. Detroit is four points up on Boston. Jimmy Howard (5-4-2, 2.50, .915) will start in goal for the Red Wings. Tomas Tatar, Joakim Andersson, Todd Bertuzzi, Pavel Datsyuk, Jakub Kindl and Justin Abdelkader all have one goal and two assists in their last three games. The Red Wings recalled defenseman Adam Almquist this morning from the AHLs Grand Rapids Griffins, and he will play in his first NHL game tonight. He had seven assists in 10 AHL games this season. Red Wings Projected Lines: Zetterberg-Datsyuk-BertuzziCleary-Weiss-AlfredssonTatar-Andersson-AbdelkaderMiller-Helm-Tootoo Kronwall-DeKeyserQuincey-KindlLashoff-Almquist St. Andrews, Manitoba native Darren Helm played his first game of the season Saturday. He scored a goal on his lone shot of the game and was plus-1 in 10:10 of ice time. The Red Wings have a 10-4 record as a franchise lifetime against Atlanta/Winnipeg. Not dressing for Detroit due to injury are Brendan Smith, Jonas Gustavsson and Jonathan Ericsson. Jerian Grant Jersey . Authorities in Medina, Minn., released the details one day after Cunningham was jailed for another alleged incident with the woman he had been living with for the previous eight months. Cunningham had already been charged with felony domestic assault for allegedly choking the woman last week. Cameron Payne Jersey . Viewers in the Canadiens region can watch the game on TSN Canadiens at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. The game can also be heard on TSN Radio Montreal 690. The Calgary Flames will see if they can take their recent hot streak on the road when they shoot for a sixth consecutive win Monday night in Montreal. http://www.bullsofficialsshop.com/kids-chandler-hutchison-bulls-jersey/ . -- J.R. Sweezy was the one part of the Seattle Seahawks offensive line that had avoided injuries or having to change positions this season. BIRMINGHAM, Ala. -- Mark Calcavecchias 8-foot closing putt for birdie put him in a better mood and sole possession of the second-round lead in the Regions Tradition at Shoal Creek. Calcavecchia insisted that only the first benefit was meaningful. He shot his second straight 3-under 69 on Friday to reach 6 under and take a one-stroke lead over Jay Haas at the Champions Tour major. Haas had a 70 after they came in as part of a four-way tie in the major championship. Haas missed a 4-footer on No. 18 to give Calcavecchia a shot at the solo lead at the midway point. Calcavecchia said finishing with a birdie improves his mood, lead or no lead. "It really doesnt matter, other than the fact that Im happier that I made the putt on the last hole, made the 8-footer for birdie as opposed to missing it," said Calcavecchia, who is seeking his first Champions Tour win since the 2012 Montreal Championship. "Sixty-nine sounds better than 70, it always has. "It always feels good to birdie the last hole. Leading as opposed to being tied for the lead, that makes no difference whatsoever to me." It was the highest score for a 36-hole leader at the Tradition since J.C. Snead was 6 under at Desert Mountain in 1996. The 36-hole leader has only won one of the last nine majors on the 50-and-over tour, with the exception being Mark Wiebe last year in the Senior British Open. Calcavecchias main concern is a rib problem he aggravated late in Thursdays round, leading to upper back spasms. He said it began flaring up again after swings starting on No. 14 Friday. "Its like a delayed reaction, then it kind of goes away," he said. Kenny Perry and Olin Browne were 4 under. Perry had a 68, and Browne shot 71. Browne was part of the first-round logjam along with Chien Soon Lu, who shot a 77. Haas birdied the first four holes, and Calcavecchia had three birdies on the first six holes. "I didnt put myself into a lot of bad positions," Haas saiid. Denzel Valentine Jersey. "Being 4 under after four was kind of a dream start and it kind of slowly got away from me. But I like my position. I feel pretty good about my situation going into the weekend." He bogeyed No. 5 after landing in the bunker and then three-putted No. 15 for another bogey. Haas followed that with a 35-footer for birdie on No. 16. Calcavecchia also had a bogey on the 15th hole after having a bad lie about 10 yards right of the green. He chipped it some 15 feet past the hole. Calcavecchia said he started his round knowing Haas had gotten off to a good start and that Tom Pernice Jr. -- who finished with a 70 and was four strokes back -- had also opened with four straight birdies. Beyond that, he said hes not a scoreboard watcher. "Theres no point in really looking at this stage," Calcavecchia said. "Youre just trying to play the course and make as many birdies as possible and pars. Still a long way to go. If it was a three-rounder like most of our regular tournaments, it would be a little different story maybe. But were only halfway done." Haas takes a different approach. "I look at scoreboards all the time," he said. "I like seeing my name up there and seeing whats going on and all that. Its such a long race and theres so much golf left to be played that Im not too concerned about one shot here and there. You hate to throw any shots away obviously, but Im still feeling pretty good about where I am." Perry had three birdies on the final nine holes and was already looking forward to Round 3. "Saturdays the rocking chair day as I call it, and Ive got to make my move on that day," said Perry, who also had two bogeys. "I need to shoot another one of these or a little better to get back into it for Sunday." Defending champion David Frost was five strokes back and two-time winner Tom Lehman was six away from the lead. Both had 71s. Fred Couples was 7 over after a 77. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: