15-day disabled list March 29

in Fragen 30.10.2018 07:11
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.801 Beiträge

Vancouver, BC (SportsNetwork. Custom Dallas Mavericks Jerseys .com) - The British Columbia Lions formally introduced Jeff Tedford as head coach on Friday. Tedford takes over for Mike Benevides, who was let go on Nov. 20 despite compiling a 33-21 record over the last three seasons. Jeff has competed on footballs biggest stages and achieved great success, said Lions VP of football operations and general manager Wally Buono. It speaks volumes about our organization and our league that a coach of Jeffs stature and appeal has chosen the Lions as his next great challenge. The 53-year-old Tedford last prowled the sidelines for the University of California, compiling a 50-45 record over 11 seasons from 2002-12. He led the Golden Bears to eight bowl berths and five bowl wins in that span. A Fresno State product who played in the CFL from 1983-1988 as a quarterback with Hamilton, Calgary, Saskatchewan and Winnipeg, Tedford is reunited with Buono whom he worked with and under in Calgary as an offensive assistant from 1989 to 1991. Weve always loved Vancouver, my wife and I. This is a quality of life that is important to us. My wife is Canadian, my kids were born here, Tedford said. Joining the Lions today is the beginning of a new chapter and I look forward to the challenge of bringing a championship to BC. Josh McRoberts Jersey . He is nigh unstoppable against the leagues worst. The 31-year-old dangerman set up two goals and scored two himself as Toronto FC rallied from a 2-0 deficit to defeat the slumping Houston Dynamo 4-2 on Saturday night. Jose Juan Barea Jersey . - After spending the morning in the hospital, Logan Couture gave the San Jose Sharks the spark they needed. http://www.mavericksproshop.com/kids-dennis-smith-jr-mavericks-jersey/ . Belfort was originally schedule to fight Chris Weidman at UFC 173 on May 24, but a Nevada State Athletic Commission ban on testosterone replacement therapy forced the former light heavyweight champ to withdraw.SAN DIEGO -- San Diego Padres starting right-hander Josh Johnson, who has yet to pitch this season, will undergo further evaluation this week. Johnson, signed in the off-season to a one-year free agent contract, had a right forearm strain in spring training. The right-hander was placed on the 15-day disabled list March 29, retroactive to March 21. "I dont know if youd call it a setback, he just hasnt gotten better," Padres manager Bud Black saidd Tuesday. Kostas Antetokounmpo Jersey. "Theres probably more tests and more evaluations (coming)." The initial prognosis was that Johnson was due to be out about one month. But his lack of progress makes that time frame unlikely and has the club concerned he may be out for much longer. Johnson underwent surgery on his right elbow to remove bone spurs during the off-season. Johnson has a history of arm issues, most notably Tommy John surgery in 2007. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: