which was selected by the fans. The promotion boasts 14-strai

in Fragen 30.10.2018 13:13
von t123 • 2.563 Beiträge

Sky Sports cricket expert Bob Willis has backed the ECB’s plans to change domestic cricket but does not believe they go far enough. From 2017, the County Championship will consist of an eight-team Division One with 10 teams in the second tier, with alterations also made affecting the NatWest T20 Blast and Royal London One-Day Cup.But Willis is keen for English cricket to adopt showpiece a T20 tournament in the style of the Big Bash or Indian Premier League - which he refers to as an English Premier League - with fewer sides playing in larger venues. Its a step in the right direction but I dont think it goes far enough, he told Sky Sports News HQ.I know how reluctant many of the counties are to progress to an English Premier League but we have seen the success of the Big Bash and the IPL.I cant help but believe that England should be doing the same thing with an eight-team Premier League in T20 cricket. Willis would like to see big domestic games played in larger, non-cricket venues, such as the Olympic Stadium Theres no reason why the 18 counties couldnt play their own competition alongside that but I really do feel there is an opportunity to play at big stadia, even the Olympic Stadium say, and get crowds of 40,000-plus watching T20 cricket.I am pleased [ECB chairman] Colin Graves has made some progress but its not gone far enough as far as I am concerned.Instead, Willis would prefer to see more of a focus on high-profile teams whose progress could benefit the national side, with the former England pace bowler highlighting the fact that most counties who play at Test match venues are already in the top division of the County Championship.Weve more-or-less got a Premier League with nine teams in the first division, he added.We are seeing that the Test match grounds, apart from Somerset, inhabit the first division, and it is only Glamorgan who host Test matches and are in the second division. I am pleased [ECB chairman] Colin Graves has made some progress but its not gone far enough as far as I am concerned. Bob Willis We have got an elite group already in the County Championship.I would like to see the four-day games reduced to 10 per season, with three divisions with six teams in each, and then have a real focus on the English Premier League in the holiday months.There is a great opportunity in 2018 to go a step further. The focus on 50-over cricket in April and May is in preparation for the Champions Trophy which is taking place in England in 2017.We have got a much bigger event - the World Cup - here in 2019, so I believe 2018 is the season in which major changes should be made. Also See: Sir Ian Botham David Lloyd Nasser Hussain Bob Willis Robert Bortuzzo Jersey . Clarkson had been dealing with an elbow injury in early January and will be out of action for at least one week. He has three goals and five assists through 36 games with the Leafs this season. Doug Gilmour Jersey . In Europe, top teams seem to be largely happy with their squads after spending nearly $1 billion in the off-season. And although English league clubs are unlikely to splash cash in January, Arsenal and Chelsea could be tempted to strengthen their squads with new strikers. http://www.nhlbluesauthority.com/authentic-vince-dunn-blues-jersey/ . Spiller left Week 3s 27-20 loss to the New York Jets with a thigh injury, but fully practiced with the team all week and expects to be ready to go on Sunday. St. Louis Blues Gear . Their 38th instalment is arguably their biggest fight card to date, including three-title fights and a main event which was selected by the fans. The promotion boasts 14-straight years of business and is operated by MFC president Mark Pavelich, who is often overlooked in this country for the foundation hes established for MMA in Canada. Alex Pietrangelo Jersey . Halladay signed a one-day contract with the Toronto Blue Jays on Monday that allowed the veteran right-hander to retire as a member of team with which he broke into the majors and spent the bulk of his distinguished 16-year career. BOSTON -- Despite moving more than 1,000 miles from Boston, a former mob boss remained an ardent supporter of the New England Patriots while in witness protection.Members of an Atlanta-based Patriots fan club tell WPRI-TV in Providence, Rhode Island, that Francis Cadillac Frank Salemme attended at least three of the groups game watching parties under an assumed name during the past two seasons.Salemme entered witness protection in 1999 after testifying against fellow mobsteers James Whitey Bulger and Stephen The Rifleman Flemmi, as well as their handler, retired FBI agent John Connolly Jr.ddddddddddddJohn Gray, president of the Atlanta fan club says he feels bad for Salemmes victims, but when youre a Patriots fan -- youre family.Salemme was arrested last week in Connecticut on charges he murdered a witness in 1993. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: