BETHESDA, Md. [url=http://www.oriolesapparelsshop.com/dylan-bundy-jersey-c-13/]Dylan Bundy Jersey[/url] . -- About two dozen pho

in News 12.03.2018 07:17
von jokergreen0220 • 1.825 Beiträge

BETHESDA, Md. Dylan Bundy Jersey . -- About two dozen photographers lined up in a row on the range Tuesday at Congressional, a reminder that golf is different when Tiger Woods is around. And that was before Woods even arrived to hit balls for 35 minutes. He was last seen wearing golf shoes on March 9, when he walked gingerly off the golf course at Doral with back pain that had been bothering him off and on since August 2012 and finally reached a point that he chose surgery over playing two majors. Woods returns at the Quicken Loans National with big hopes and realistic expectations -- and with no pain. Asked for an opening comment on where he is with his recovery, Woods smiled and said, "Im right here." "Its been an interesting road," Woods said. "This has been quite a tedious little process, but been one where I got to a point where I can play competitive golf again. And its pretty exciting." Dressed in black, with shoes the company colours of his new endorsement deal (MusclePharm), Woods turned the routine into news. After each booming tee shot, he casually walked forward a few paces, stooped to pick up his tee and to reload for the next shot. Woods, who had back surgery on March 31, said the British Open was his target all along. He was candid in saying he might not be playing the Quicken Loans National -- this is the first year for a new title sponsor -- if it did not benefit his foundation. Thats not to suggest he is coming back too early. Woods said he has been in constant contact with doctors and trainers as he slowly expanded his swing from chipping and putting to irons to wedges, all the way through the bag until he started swinging the driver a few weeks ago. He tried to add 10 yards of distance every couple of days, taking a break and getting treatment on days it didnt feel quite right. When he started putting, he would fill the holes on his practice green with sand to keep from bending over to pluck the ball out of the cup. When he felt strong enough to play, he said he would ride while standing on the back of the cart to avoid too much sitting. Woods always has said he doesnt play if he doesnt think he can win. Thats still the objective, sprinkled with some reality. It will have been 109 days without PGA Tour competition when he tees it up Thursday morning with Jordan Spieth and Jason Day. "Expectations dont change," Woods said. "Thats the ultimate goal. Its just that its going to be a little bit harder this time. I just havent had the amount of prep and reps that I would like. But Im good enough to play, and Im going to give it a go." The British Open is July 17-20 at Royal Liverpool, where Woods won in 2006 after missing the cut in a major for the first time at the U.S. Open. It also was his first major since his father died. Woods collected his 14th major two years later while playing on a shattered left leg at Torrey Pines. He hasnt won another since then, leaving him four short of the standard set by Jack Nicklaus. He cant win if he doesnt play, so this would be an important first step. "I think theres always a fascination in terms of watching Tiger play golf and the run that hes been on throughout his career and what he still has to achieve in terms of his goals," Justin Rose said. "I think golf will get really exciting if he starts winning a couple more majors and the race to 18 becomes incredibly on again. I think thats incredibly exciting for the game of golf and will draw a lot more interest in the game once again." Theres already more interest. Organizers said ticket sales were double what they normally are on a Friday before the tournament, the day Woods announced his return. This is the second time in four years that Woods has missed a three-month portion of the season because of injuries. He played only nine holes from April to August in 2011 while letting his leg injuries fully heal. The difference this time was his lifestyle. Woods said he couldnt function in the weeks leading to his microdiscectomy surgery at the end of March. "Anyone that has had any kind of nerve impingement, its not a joke," he said. "That part was relieved as soon as I got out of the surgery. That nerve impingement, that pain that I was feeling going down my leg was gone. "Ive heard numerous people talk about it, and Ive had people come up to me and say they had the same procedure and got their life back and thats basically how I felt. I was able to do things, and do things that I normally took for granted." Woods jokingly said he broke 50 when he played at home, just like he did when he was 3. "My prime is coming up," he said. He has looked like an old 38 in recent years because of injuries and surgeries, though he is learning how to gauge his training. He recalled his younger days when he would run 30 miles a week, even if he was hurt, unaware the damage he was doing to his body. "I have to now pick my spots when I can and cant push," he said. "Before, when youre young, I just pushed it all the time. But now Ive got to listen to my body, listen to my therapist and then get treatment. When I was younger, I didnt need it." J.J. Hardy Jersey . Like a magic trick, the puck popped out behind Stalock in the San Jose net. While Sharks coach Todd McLellan decried the legality of the tiebreaking goal, the Los Angeles Kings celebrated their latest, greatest escape yet. Brooks Robinson Jersey . Torres calmly stroked a 51st-minute spot kick down the middle with goalkeeper Romel Quinonez diving right to convert a penalty earned by Javi Martinez. Spain controlled play at the Sanchez Pizjuan but found it hard to convert against a well-organized Bolivian team before Iniesta charged forward to curl around Quinonez in the 84th to seal victory. http://www.oriolesapparelsshop.com/jim-palmer-jersey-c-14/ . Johansen scored twice and Derek MacKenzie, Brandon Dubinsky and Cam Atkinson also had goals to lead the Blue Jackets to a 5-2 victory over the Washington Capitals on Thursday night, ending a three-game losing skid.CALGARY -- The dream scenario for the host city of a Grey Cup is having the home team in it. The Saskatchewan Roughriders made the Regina organizing committee and their fans happy Sunday with a 35-13 upset of the Calgary Stampeders in the West Division final. Chants of "Henry, Henry" rang out in the visitors locker room at McMahon Stadium. Saskatchewan will face the Hamilton Tiger-Cats and quarterback Henry Burris in next Sundays Grey Cup at Mosaic Stadium. The Roughriders will attempt to become the third host team in a row to win the CFLs championship trophy. The Argonauts beat Calgary in Toronto last year to take the Cup and the B.C. Lions won it in Vancouver in 2011. "Thats another part of the storyline, but for us, its about having a Grey Cup at home," Roughrider quarterback Darian Durant said. "We know how hard it is to come to Mosaic for opposing teams. To have forty or forty-five thousand Rider fans, its going to be great." The Ticats punched their ticket to this years championship game with a 36-24 win over the Argonauts in the East Division final earlier Sunday. This years Grey Cup features teams that finished second in their respective divisions and needed to win division semifinals and finals to get there. "We know Rider Nation is fired up," Durant said. "They deserve it and its going to be a fun week." Saskatchewan last played in the Grey Cup in 2009 and 2010 and lost to the Montreal Alouettes in both games. Calgary boasted the best regular-season record in the CFL at 14-4, but could not hang onto the ball Sunday. The No. 1 offence in the regular season turned the football over seven times and had possession of it for just eight minutes and 43 seconds in the first half. "Its hard to explain," Calgary head coach John Hufnagel said. "Obviously were a little bit in shock the way the game unfolded. Having that many turnovers to ruin the game (and) to have that type of tackling by our team, its hard to explain." Trailing 22-6 at halftime, Hufnagel replaced starting quarterback Kevin Glenn with Drew Tate, but the Stampeders managed just one touchdown in the second. Durant completed 24-of-30 passes for 280 yards with touchdown passes to Rob Bagg, Weston Dressler and Chris Getzlaf. Running back Kory Sheets scored on a one-yard touchdown plunge. Kicker Chris Milo made two field goals in the fourth quarter after his first of the game was blocked. Calgarys Rene Paredes made both of his field-goal attempts. Tate threw a touchdown pass to Joe West. Glenn completed 7-of-13 passes for 180 yards and was intercepted twice. Tate was 5 for 11 for 90 yards. Calgary was minus-4 in rushing yards in the first half. Stampeder running back Jon Cornish, the CFLs leading rusher this season, mustered 67 yards in the game. Sheets finished second in rushing to Cornish, but romped for 177 yards Sunday. "Tonight was just about the team winning and team goals," Sheets said. Jeremy Hellickson Jersey. "There was nothing individual, nothing personal." Calgary was without starting defensive tackles Micah Johnson and Demonte Bolden because of knee injuries suffered in the final game of the regular season. The Roughriders keyed on replacements Junior Turner and Freddie Bishop III. "They were missing their two big plugs inside and we knew that going in," Durant said. "We wanted to exploit that, especially with two guys that havent played all year. We knew they werent in the type of shape they needed to be to stop the run." The Roughriders lost both games at McMahon during the regular season, but their most recent Oct. 26 was by just four points. "The games where we played them earlier this season, we felt like we gave them the games," Durant said. "All along, we felt like we were the better team." Calgary had set a franchise record for the fewest turnovers in a season with 27, which was also the second-lowest in league history. But receivers Mo Price, Jeff Fuller and Brad Sinopoli each fumbled after the catch and turned the ball over. With just over four minutes remaining in the game, returner Larry Taylor lost control of a Roughrider punt. Paul Woldu knocked it out of bounds to give the visitors the ball on Calgarys 32-yard line and Saskatchewan converted the turnover to a field goal. Glenn was intercepted twice and also had an attempted touchdown throw to the end zone knocked down in the first half. Calgary also turned the ball over on downs once. "You go from the highest high to the lowest low," Glenn said. "Right now, its pretty low. Saskatchewan had a banner season in takeways with 53 --their second-highest in 17 seasons -- and they made the most of Calgarys errors. Roughrider defensive back Dwight Anderson, who screamed "Calgary sucks" into media microphones after the loss Oct. 26, thought that Stampeders receiver shouldnt have worn long sleeves. "It was a cold-weather game. The ball was going to be slippery," Anderson said. "Guys were wearing sleeves out there so the ball wont sit well on the sleeves. We just had to go after the ball." Kickoff was under a sunny sky and a temperature of minus-8 with an announced 33,174 in the stadium. A light south wind made it feel more like minus-14 and the temperatures dropped as the sun lowered. Saskatchewan beat the Lions in a cold division semifinal at Mosaic last week. Durant felt that battle-hardened his team well for the West final. "I heard the weather was nice here for the past couple weeks and they werent used to playing in this weather," Durant said. "Going out there and practising in Regina and playing against B.C. in basically minus-20, we were ready for this. "We think the weather played a factor in their ball security." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: