a Meschede inswinger delivered from around the wicket and had his off

in Fragen 26.11.2018 01:39
von t123 • 2.563 Beiträge

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- Darrelle Revis gave his hamstring a workout and came away feeling pretty good about his chances of playing Monday night at Arizona.The New York Jets cornerback returned to practice Friday for the first time since injuring a hamstring two weeks ago. Revis was a limited participant after doing just individual drills Thursday .One thing I do know is when I run, and I run at my top speed, my full speed, my hamstring is not grabbing, he said. Thats two thumbs up in my book.Revis was hurt early in the fourth quarter against Seattle on Oct. 2.I know one thing as a DB: Anything with your legs, any injuries, thats very tough, he said. So you definitely want to be on point in that area, and I am. I feel fine and hopefully Monday I get to go.Revis missed the Jets game at Pittsburgh last Sunday and was replaced in the lineup by both Marcus Williams and Darryl Roberts.Coach Todd Bowles was still not certain whether Revis will play, and the cornerback said its the coachs decision. But he was optimistic about his chances.I felt great, just to get out there and do what I do best, he said. Its a feeling-type of deal. The trainers wanted to go off of how I felt and what I thought about it, and I felt good. I had a couple plays where I was supposed to go in. And then a couple of reps turned into a bunch more reps. So, thats a good thing.Meanwhile, linebacker David Harris remains hopeful, but appears less likely to play because of a hamstring injury after not practicing at all so far this week.Harris, hurt last Sunday at Pittsburgh, hasnt missed a game since the 2008 season -- a streak of 121 consecutive regular-season games.Im feeling OK, I guess, Harris said. Ive been in the trainers room all week, working on my hamstring and just trying to get in the best shape possible. Well see.Bowles said the chances of Harris are slim if he doesnt practice, but added that the veteran linebacker still has a few days to get better.The Jets are holding what Bowles called a walk-through, jog-through practice on Saturday before heading to Arizona. The team will then have another walk-through session on Sunday. Harris will join the Jets on their flight to Arizona, and could be a game-time decision.Im optimistic, said Harris, who wouldnt go into the specifics of his injury. Ive been putting a lot of hours in the training room and with the training staff, and just doing everything possible to get back on the field. That extra day of rest will come in handy.Harris takes pride in his reputation for being a durable player despite playing an extremely physical position.It means a lot to me, he said. I just try to be there for my teammates. I dont like missing time with these guys.Bowles said the Jets could use a rotation, based on packages, of Erin Henderson, Bruce Carter and first-rounder Darron Lee at inside linebacker if Harris cant go.Its a huge hit for our defense, Revis said of the possibility of Harris not playing. The next guys got to step up.Center Nick Mangold (knee) and tight end Austin Seferian-Jenkins (ankle) were limited after being injured against Seattle. Left tackle Ryan Clady (left shoulder) and tight end Braedon Bowman (knee) were also limited.After being limited Thursday, defensive end Muhammad Wilkerson (ankle) and right guard Brian Winters (concussion) were both full participants.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys China . Clarkson had been dealing with an elbow injury in early January and will be out of action for at least one week. He has three goals and five assists through 36 games with the Leafs this season. http://www.cheapmlbjerseysbywholesale.com/ . Malkin got tangled up with Detroits Luke Glendening early in the third period and his left skate took the brunt of collision with the boards behind Pittsburghs net. Wholesale Nike MLB Jerseys . -- Ohio States Urban Meyer has never had any issue acclimating to the biggest stages in college football. CHeap MLB Jerseys For Sale . In taking its goal tally to 99 in all competitions already this season, City delivered another demonstration of its lethal firepower at Etihad Stadium to set up a fourth-round match at home to another second-tier team -- Watford. Glamorgan 199 and 11 for 1 need a further 170 runs to beat Leicestershire 96 and 283 (Dexter 73, Robson 72, van der Gugten 4-81)Scorecard Glamorgans seamers picked up Leicestershires last eight second-innings wickets for just 85 runs to put the visitors in a strong position to go on and win their Division Two Specsavers County Championship match at Grace Road.Needing 181 to win, Glamorgan did lose an early wicket, pacy left-arm seamer Dieter Klein trapping Nick Selman lbw for just 2 before bad light saw play ended 15 overs early.The morning had seen Leicestershire openers Angus Robson and Paul Horton extend their second-innings partnership to 123 before being parted. Robson hit three fours in a single over from Timm Van der Gugten to bring up his ninth half-century of the season before Horton was drawn into pushing at a Craig Meschede delivery and edged to second slip.On the same score, Robson attempted to cut a short ball from Lukas Carey but succeeded only in edging to first slip, where Will Bragg held the catch.Neil Dexter and Mark Cosgrove added 75 for the third wicket before the lCosgrove, having survived two vehement appeals for catches behind the wicket, drove aairily at a Meschede inswinger delivered from around the wicket and had his off stump knocked back.ddddddddddddNed Eckersley played two glorious back-foot drives through the off side before clipping a Michael Hogan leg-stump half-volley straight into the hands of square leg, and Mark Pettini, having suffered a first-ball duck in the first innings, had made only 1 when he chopped a wide delivery from Van der Gugten on to his stumps.Harry Dearden, making his home debut for Leicestershire, played solidly in going to 16 before being trapped leg before on the back foot to a van der Gugten inswinger, and the tail quickly followed, with Hogan picking up two wickets in two balls. Dexter was the last man to go, looking to force a wide delivery into the off side and like Pettini, edging the ball into his stumps, to give van der Gugten match figures of 9 for 133.Kliens dismissal of Selman indicated Glamorgan might not find their target easy to reach, but with the ball continuing to swing Leicestershire were frustrated when light forced an early close. Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: