the match. "I was feeling worse in the beginning of the week." Kvitova fou

in Fragen 26.11.2018 01:43
von t123 • 2.563 Beiträge

MURFREESBORO, Tenn. -- Brent Stockstill passed for 329 yards and a career-high tying five touchdowns -- all in the first half -- and Middle Tennessee cruised to a 55-0 win over Alabama A&M in the season opener for both schools on Saturday.Stockstill, who has thrown for at least 300 yards in six of his last seven games, completed 30 of 36 passes and the sophomore moved into eighth place (or higher) on the schools career lists for passing yards (4,375, eighth), completions (359, sixth) and touchdown passes (35, seventh).Middle Tennessee scored touchdowns on each of its first six drives, forced Alabama A&M into five first-half three-and-outs and led 45-0 at the break. Fifteen Blue Raiders had at least one catch, led by Richie James who had eight receptions for 73 yards and a touchdown.Alabama A&M was limited to 146 total yards.It was Middle Tennessees first shutout since a 48-0 win over Florida International on Nov. 9, 2013. Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic . The news was first reported on Gonzalezs Twitter account and confirmed by the Rockies. Gonzalez has a six-week window before position players have their first workout at spring training in Arizona. Discount Nike MLB Jerseys . Already owning gold from competition in Vancouver in 2010, Loch posted a combined four-run time of 3:27.526. That included a track-record third run of 51. http://www.cheapmlbjerseyssigned.com/ . Ibaka equaled a career high with 20 rebounds, adding four blocked shots and 15 points as the Thunder smothered the Milwaukee Bucks offence in a 92-79 victory Saturday night. Nike MLB Jerseys Autographed . -- Chicago Bears cornerback Tim Jennings was selected Monday to his second straight Pro Bowl, while guard Kyle Long made it after a solid rookie season. Signed Nike MLB Jerseys . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night.NEW HAVEN, Conn. -- Sloane Stephens has gained a lot of confidence. Her game is picking up, too. The 20-year-old American, ranked 17th in the world and looking for her first WTA tournament title, moved into the quarterfinals of the New Haven Open on Wednesday night with a 7-5, 2-6, 6-1 victory over Germanys Julia Georges. After being dominated in the second set, Stephens won the next four games and cruised to the win. "I think me being able to go out and play a third set strong like that is the difference between me today and a year ago," Stephens said. "I just think that Im at a point where I go out there and Im like, Im going to win." She is one of just three seeded players to advance past the second round. The others are defending champion Petra Kvidova, who beat American qualifier Alison Riske 7-6 (5), 4-6, 6-3; and four-time champion Caroline Wozniacki, who turned back Italys Karin Knapp 6-1, 7-5. Top-seeded Sara Errani fell to Russias Ekaterina Makarova 7-5, 6-1, becoming the fifth of the tournaments eight seeds to lose in the final WTA tuneup before next weeks U.S. Open. "The good thing is that if you lose, you have more time to prepare there, if not, you have more confidence," Errani said. "I hope the court there will be different." Stephens and Wozniacki, who has won the event four of the last five years, will meet in the marquee matchup of the quarterfinals on Thursday. But Stephens said she isnt feeling much pressure, despite knowing she will come into that match and next weeks U.S. Open with the label of the next great U.S. star. "You kind of have to go with it and accept the responsibility, or whatever you might call it," she said. "But I think, in all, its a good thing." Wozniacki, a former No. 1 player in the worlld, cruised through her first set with Knapp, then fought through some health issues to hold on for the win.dddddddddddd Wozniacki, who has been battling a cold this week, called for a trainer after experiencing some dizziness in the 90-degree temperatures while up 3-2 in the second set. The Danish star dropped the next two games before rallying. "Im definitely feeling much better," she said after the match. "I was feeling worse in the beginning of the week." Kvitova found herself in a back-and-forth match with the 23-year-old Riske, before breaking her at love in the fifth game of the final set. "After dropping the second set, it was quite tough to come back in the third. But Im glad for it, Im sure," she said. Errani didnt make it through her first match of the tournament, after receiving a bye in the first round. She had trouble with her slow, spinning serves all afternoon on what she said was a faster-than expected court. She was broken four times by Makarova. The 25-year-old Russian dominated her own service games, was broken just once and had eight aces. "Today was a good day for me and all my shots was working really good," Makarova said. "I understood a little bit more how to play against her." Makarova will play Simona Halep in the quarterfinals. Halep didnt have a WTA title before this year, but has three this summer and is 28-5 in her last 33 matches. She dropped her first set Wednesday but bounced back for a 3-6, 6-4, 6-1 win over Carla Suarez Navarro of Spain. The 21-year-old Romanian also attributed her slow start to the 90-degree heat, which she said caused to alter her game plan in the second set. "I played more offensive, more aggressive and I just tried to finish the point very fast," she said. Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: