Eagles practice squad linebacker signs with Arizona Cardinals Josh Adams

in News 28.11.2018 08:19
von zhangzk • 143 Beiträge

The Inquirer reports the Arizona Cardinals are signing Joe Walker to their 53-man roster.The Eagles originally drafted Walker with a late seventh-round pick in the 2016 NFL Draft. As a rookie http://www.philadelphiaeaglesteamonlines.com/stefen-wisniewski-jersey , he showed some potential in the preseason before suffering a season-ending ACL injury. Walker made it back to the field to play in 12 games (three starts) for Philadelphia in 2017. He mostly served as a backup and special teams player. Walker made the Eagles’ original 53-man roster this year but he was waived a day later in order to make room for D.J. Alexander. After Walker passed through waivers, the Eagles brought him back to their practice squad.By signing with the Cardinals’ active roster Authentic Nate Gerry Jersey , Walker is automatically guaranteed at least three weeks’ pay. Walker leaving slightly hurts the Eagles’ linebacker depth situation but it’s not the end of the world since he wasn’t a great option anyway.The Eagles now have two vacant spots on their practice squad. Stay tuned for more signings. Updated look at the Eagles’ practice squad:S Tre SullivanWR Braxton MillerWR Reggie DavisWR Dorren MillerDT Treyvon HesterDE Joe OstmanCB Chandon SullivanC Jon Toth(Vacant spot)(Vacant spot)Eagles vs. Vikings Game Predictions I said it after the Philadelphia’s disappointing loss to the Tennessee Titans and I’ll say it again now: we are going to find out a lot about this 2018 Eagles team today. How this group responds to blowing a 17 to 3 lead last Sunday should let us know just how much fight this team has left in them. The Eagles’ Week 5 opponent, the Minnesota Vikings http://www.philadelphiaeaglesteamonlines.com/lane-johnson-jersey , arguably have more reason to be desperate than Philly given their 1-2-1 record. But it’d be disappointing to see that show up on the field. The Eagles need to look like the team playing with real urgency. Despite their shaky start, the Eagles should still inspire some faith. Their 17-2 home record has been brought up a billion times this week. That shouldn’t be easily dismissed. That’s a significant advantage working in their favor.Another reason to feel good is that the Eagles still have one of the best quarterbacks in the league. Carson Wentz looked really sharp against the Titans in Week 4 despite the fact he was dealing with a ton of pressure and drops. This offensive line just needs to protect him better. We know they’re capable of doing it.We also know the Eagles defensive line is capable of disrupting the Vikings’ passing offense. Minnesota has allowed the most quarterback pressures in the league this season. The Eagles MUST make life hard on Kirk Cousins and not give him all day to throw against this secondary. Cousins had a tendency to turn the ball over. It’s critical that the Eagles come up with some takeaways. I’d be lying if I said I didn’t have at least a little bit of uneasiness heading into this one since the Eagles have been inconsistent. But the truth is the Vikings have looked worse through four games. The Eagles have what it takes to win this game and I believe they will. I expect the play in the trenches to remind of us how the Eagles were so good in 2017. Wentz is going to put up touchdowns against a Vikings defense that’s allowing an average of 29.6 points per game since the NFC Championship Game earlier this year.The reigning Super Bowl champions are going to asset themselves today. The Eagles are going to build a lead comfortable enough to the point where Nick Foles gets to come in for the victory formation at the end of the game. Fans at the Linc will be doing the “FOLES!” chant in mockery of “SKOL.” The Eagles will be advancing to 3-2 while Minnesota drops to 1-3-1.Suggested format:Score prediction:Bold prediction:My predictions:Score prediction: 38-7 http://www.philadelphiaeaglesteamonlines.com/zach-ertz-jersey , Eagles win.Bold prediction: The Eagles intercept Kirk Cousins three times, including one pick six by Sidney Jones. Fan predictions:Bleeding Green Nation FanPulse (survey of Eagles fans): Eagles favored by 3 pointsDaily Norseman FanPulse (survey of Vikings fans): Eagles favored by 1 pointLeave your own predictions in the comments.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: