LAKE PLACID, N. [url=http://www.cheapbrewersjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=brewers-joakim-sor ia-jersey]Brewers Joakim Soria Jersey[/u

in Green Valley's Ranch 10.12.2018 03:47
von jokergreen0220 • 1.825 Beiträge

LAKE PLACID, N. Brewers Joakim Soria Jersey .Y. -- Canadas Kaillie Humphries and Heather Moyse have another World Cup gold medal after winning the two-women bobsled race on Saturday in Lake Placid, N.Y. Humphries and Moyse laid down a track-record time of 56.63 seconds in the first heat to grab the lead, and edged Elana Meyers and Lauryn Williams of the U.S. by 0.12 seconds. "To come out to any track and set a record, knowing no ones gone faster than that, it just proves to both of us and it cements that were where we need to be," Humphries said. Humphries and Moyse finished in one minute 53.66 seconds. Meyers and Williams were timed in 1:53.78, and Jamie Greubel and Katie Eberling finished third for the U.S. in 1:54.00. Moyse, whos been nursing a back injury, did not train all week. "She didnt push all week and then today comes in and we have the two fastest starts," Humphries said. "I think it shows the comfort we both have for each other." Humprhies bounced back from her worst World Cup result in nearly two years, when her historic streak of 15 straight podium finishes -- including 11 victories -- ended in Park City, Utah last week. With Moyse out, heavy snow bounced Humphries and Chelsea Valois off the podium. Edmontons Jenny Ciochetti and Valois, of Zenon Park, Sask., placed 14th at 1:55.34. Americans swept the podium in the mens event with Steven Holcomb adding to his undefeated start. Holcomb and Chris Fogt finished two runs in 1:50.19. Nick Cunningham and Johnny Quinn were second in 1:50.74, and Cory Butner and Chuck Berkeley were third in 1:50.85 -- capping off a sweep that came on the heels of the U.S. women winning a gold and tying for silver at a World Cup race in Park City, Utah last weekend. Holcomb has now won all six World Cup mens bobsled races this season, four of them coming in two-man. He extended his lead in the World Cup two-man standings to 136 points over Cunningham. But Holcomb was more impressed with the 1-2-3 U.S. finish than extending his own personal start. "Thats huge," Holcomb said. "These guys have been performing well all year. For them to finally put it together on the last day of 2-man, last day of the North American tour, I think thats really going to help bring that motivation and confidence into Europe. Its definitely going to be harder over there. We had to take advantage of our North American experience and capitalize on it here because trust me, its going to get a lot more difficult." Calgarys Chris Spring and Jesse Lumsden, of Burlington, Ont., were the top Canadian sled in sixth with a time of 1:51.02. Justin Kripps, of Summerland, B.C., and Edmontons Bryan Barnett posted their second-straight eighth-place finish with a time of 1:51.13. "Im really happy with the way weve started off the season," said Kripps. "I know were capable of more. We have some things to clean up, but we are moving in the right direction." Lyndon Rush, of Humboldt, Sask., and Calgarys Lascelles Brown were 13th at 1:51.77. Brewers Robin Yount Jersey . The Heat centre scored 10 of his 30 points early in the first quarter to silence the Toronto fans as Miami defeated the Raptors 113-101 on Friday night. Stitched Brewers Jerseys .com) - Sixth-seeded Feliciano Lopez was a first-round winner on Monday at the Delray Beach Open tennis event. http://www.cheapbrewersjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=brewers-glenn-robinson-jersey . "Last year we were in a ton of situations, late-game situations we couldnt pull out. Wed kind of fold under the pressure, get frustrated or let a big shot frustrate us," guard DeMar DeRozan said.Manchester Citys ageing squad may need a bigger overhaul than Pep Guardiola initially thought, admits Jamie Carragher. Citys 1-0 defeat to United in the Manchester derby on Super Sunday means they are now 14 points off Premier League leaders Leicester, and are now in a battle to keep their hold on fourth place.Guardiola will replace current manager Manuel Pellegrini in the summer, a move which was announced in early February, but Sky Sports pundit Carragher says he may need to bring in seven or eight new players. In February, Pep Guardiola was announced as Manuel Pellegrinis successor in the summer He said on Super Sunday: This is a team who even last season we talked about as being a great team, with four or five world class players, who were just coming over the hill.The first four or five games it looked like theyd proved me wrong, I thought theyd go on and win the league. Man City 0-1 Man Utd Marcus Rashford scored on his Manchester derby debut as United all but ended Citys title hopes They have the oldest squad in the Premier League behind West Brom, now West Brom dont play dont play two games a week, they play once.This team havent got it in them, although they are great players you can see they havent got the legs, the energy in them now to keep going in all competitions throughout a season. City fell 1-0 to United in the Manchester derby This has been coming since last season, not just since Pep Guardiola was announced.Pep Guardiola will be watching that today. I think he would have been thinking initially he needs three or four players. I think they might need seven or eight.You may think Im going too far with that now, but its the age of the squad.The money theyve spent, and how they can have an age profile like that, is probably mismanagement, perhaps from above Manuel Pellegrini. Pellegrini walked out of his interview with Geoff Shreeves post-match The world class players they have now dont need replacing, but they need a lot more help. Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap. .Marcus Rashfords early goal gave United all three points at the Etihad Stadium, meaning City have now won just two of their seven league games since Guardiolas move was confirmed.Sky Sports pundit Graeme Souness believes that while City were in a tough situation as to whether to announce the Guardiola move, the timing has affected the clubs form. Pellegrini walks out of interview Manuel Pellegrini said City played well in the derby before walking out of the Sky Sports interview I think [Pellegrinis] frustrated in the bigger picture. He has tried to be really professional with what he has said, how he has acted, but deep down he will be hurt by being shown the door here.Theres not a shadow of a doubt that it has impacted on their form. They have played seven, lost four, won two, and the two theyve won were against Aston Villa and Sunderland. Man Utd boss Louis van Gaal gives his reaction to Sky Sports after the win So dont tell me his announcement that he is going has not affected the football club.But City were put in a very difficult place. If they hadnt announced Pep Guardiola he could have been chased by somebody else.Former City striker Niall Quinn agreed with Carraghers assessment that the squad needs an overhaul, setting up what could be a busy summer in Manchester.Im not so sure Guardiola will have been watching that today thinking that hes got eight or so players out of that team that he could do a great job with. I think hell look for more than that. Also See: Rashford claims derby spoils Frustrated Pellegrini walks out Man City 0-1 Man Utd reaction City duo out at least a month cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: