Why I’m excited about the Browns this season It’s easy to

in News 15.12.2018 02:31
von liny195 • 147 Beiträge

get excited about any season http://www.clevelandbrownsteamonline.com/myles-garrett-jersey , even the ones in which the Cleveland Browns ended up going 1-15 and 0-16 over the past two years, respectively. Fandom often clouds our judgment before a season, even when we are trying to be fair outside observers for a second.But this season is different. I know — you can go ahead and start up the laugh track if you want, but the vibe surrounding the 2018 Browns seems to be trending upward, and here are just a few reasons why:When it came to replacing Joe Thomas, the team may have dragged their feet a bit on finding a solution, but give credit for Hue Jackson recognizing early in camp that it just wasn’t working at the position with Shon Coleman there. Joel Bitonio has made the quick transition over there and has played well Authentic Myles Garrett Jersey , while also allowing rookie Austin Corbett to join the starting lineup at left guard.Cleveland now has a potent offensive attack. Last year, one could argue that Duke Johnson was the only credible threat on offense. This year, Jarvis Landry has had an excellent offseason, and despite the few issues still remaining with Josh Gordon, there is optimism to believe he will still be able to contribute to this team all year long. David Njoku, now in his second year, is already being utilized better by Todd Haley. And Tyrod Taylor ties everything together with smart play and not turning the ball over.Defensively Jarvis Landry Jersey Elite , the first-team unit has been darn-near lights out in camp and during the first two preseason games. One big key is that almost everyone has stayed healthy (knock on wood). Myles Garrett has been disruptive on the defensive line, Mychael Kendricks has been a playmaker at linebacker, and the secondary has held their own.Last, but not least, Hard Knocks has helped build my excitement by seeing the way Hue Jackson is able to operate the team. Todd Haley gets to focus on being the offensive coordinator, and that opens Hue up to thinking more about game strategy, or observing from a distance to make better personnel and coaching decisions on the fly.Tell us http://www.clevelandbrownsteamonline.com/jarvis-landry-jersey , Browns fans — what has made you excited about the Browns’ 2018 season? Before the Browns took on the Steelers on Sunday afternoon, there was a report that tensions between head coach Hue Jackson and offensive coordinator Todd Haley could lead to Haley’s departure from Cleveland.That came a week after Jackson talked about taking a bigger role in the Browns offense after the team fell to 2-4-1 in an overtime loss to the Buccaneers and the Browns lost again this Sunday. The 33-18 loss to the Steelers saw them pick up 237 yards on 59 offensive plays, which probably won’t do anything to ease tension about the offensive side of the ball.Jackson was asked about the Haley report after the game and didn’t comment on it directly while saying that he didn’t want to revisit last week’s comments.“I don鈥檛 want to talk about anything from last week,” Jackson said in his press conference. “I said what I said out of frustration. That鈥檚 over and done with. Let鈥檚 go watch the tape and see how we get better.”With the Chiefs and Falcons on tap before a Week 11 bye, there may be discussion about other firings in Cleveland by the time Thanksgiving rolls around.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: