ys[/url] [url=http://www.cheapcoltsjersey.com/]chea

in Fragen 19.12.2018 12:27
von dasg234 • 2.926 Beiträge

MONZA, Italy -- Sebastian Vettel has promised better things to come for Ferrari after finishing on the podium at the Italian teams home race in Monza for the second successive year.Vettel, who was second with Ferrari last year, finished third behind the Mercedes duo of Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton. Teammate Kimi Raikkonen was fourth.Our mission doesnt stop here, Vettel said. Its only the beginning. We want to win. Thats what we really want. Thats what the people deserve as well ... The fans deserve nothing else than the top spot and I think we can give it to them in the next couple of years.Matters looked promising for the two Ferraris at the beginning as they took advantage of Hamiltons disastrous start to move into second and third, with Vettel briefly threatening to pass Rosberg too on the approach to the first corner, much to the fans delight.However, after dropping to sixth, Hamilton recovered to charge back up the field and Mercedes single pit-stop strategy proved better than Ferraris two-stop plan.It was clear after our second stop he (Hamilton) would be ahead of us, the problem was that he was too far ahead of us. We werent quick enough to catch up, Vettel said. Nevertheless I think its been a a great day. Weve had a really good start, got a bit stuck. Maybe I should have gone to the left, I wasnt sure what Lewis was going to do.I had another crack into turn four but I wasnt close enough. After that I think we had good pace but theyre obviously a bit quicker than us and in the end the result was fairly clear. Still I think it was a mega day for Ferrari.Rosbergs winning margin over Hamilton was 15 seconds, with Vettel 20 seconds behind and Raikkonen 27 seconds back.I dont know if its fantastic for the fans, in the sense that there should have been a bigger race between Ferrari and us this weekend and hopefully in the future there will be, Hamilton said on the podium.The fans were nevertheless delighted with Vettel ending Ferraris run of four grand prix races without a top-three finish and there were loud cheers from the red-clad fans when the four-time world champion stepped out onto Monzas iconic podium.Ferrari fans are among the most passionate on the F1 calendar and Vettel said that gives him extra motivation.I think we extracted our best race, its been a while since thats been the case, the German driver said. It speaks for the team. I think we did a good job this weekend, everyone has been really focused. I hear that coming to Monza its a sort of extra burden, extra pressure, I think its much the opposite for everyone in the team.Of course you want to do well, its family in the end ... and I think everyone knows when Im saying you want to do well in front of your family. So of course theres a bit of tension but I think that lifted us up this weekend.It has now been six years since Ferarri last won on its home circuit, when Fernando Alonso secured victory in 2010, but the team president, Sergio Marchionne, saw positive signs for the future.The team was ready to win here, but the two Mercedes had an impeccable race, apart from the start, Marchionne said. Our drivers had an amazing start but Rosberg didnt give up.Let our guys work, they know what our aim is, they are in a more certain position than the start of the season and I feel better. Now we have to finish the season well. Air Max 90 Clearance . -- Jaye Marie Green shot a 4-under 68 on Thursday to increase her lead to five strokes after the second round of the LPGA Tours qualifying tournament. Air Max 90 Canada Online . Its the second straight game Bell has scored in extra time for Kelowna, which beat the Brandon Wheat Kings 6-5 on Friday, and he now has four game-winning goals on the season. http://www.airmax90canada.ca/ . Then the Pacers gave Oladipo and his Orlando teammates the cold shoulder. Paul Georges buzzer-beating 3-pointer at the end of the third quarter spurred a 21-4 run, finally sending Indiana past the Magic 97-87 in a tougher-than-expected opening night matchup. Cheap Air Max 90 Canada .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Buy Air Max 90 Canada . -- Jonathan Drouin gave Halifax the boost it needed to edge host Sherbrooke Phoenix 3-2 in a shootout in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. SEC Player of the Week South Carolinas Sindarius ThornwellThornwell, a 6-foot-5, 211-pound senior guard from Lancaster, SC, averaged 18.5 points eight rebounds, four assists and two steals in wins over #25 Michigan and #18 Syracuse last week. Thornwell shot 61.1 percent from the floor, and connected on 3-of-6 attempts from 3-point range and 12-of-15 from the free throw line, including 9-of-10 from the line vs. Syracuse alone. He began the stretch with his seventh-career double-double, posting 21 points and 10 rebounds in the win vs. the Wolverines. Thornwell followed with a strong outing against Syracuse at the Brooklyn Hoops Holiday Invitational with 16 points, six rebounds, five assists and three steals.SEC Freshman of the Week Texas A&Ms Robert WilliamsWilliams, a 6-foot-9, 237-pound forward from Vivan, La..dddddddddddd, averaged 12 points, 6.7 rebounds and 2.7 blocks in leading the Aggies to the championship game of the Wooden Legacy in the Los Angeles, CA, area. Williams made a splash on the national scene with an impressive three-game performance at the 2016 Wooden Legacy, shooting 56 percent from the field and 88.9 percent from the free throw line. Additionally, Williams led the entire tournament field with eight blocked shots. He hit double-digit scoring in each game during the tournament and collected his first career double-double by setting career highs in both points (13) and rebounds (10) during the Aggies come-from-behind victory over Virginia Tech in the Wooden semifinals. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: