help control the crowd.Cambridge police say theyre workin

in Fragen 19.12.2018 12:27
von dasg234 • 2.926 Beiträge

LAWRENCE, Kan. -- Kansas?has reinstated forward Carlton Bragg Jr.?after authorities dismissed a battery charge against him and charged the woman who accused him of shoving her into a stairwell.Bragg, a 20-year-old sophomore, had been?suspended indefinitely from the Kansas basketball team after he was arrested Friday.?The Douglas County district attorneys office said Wednesday in a release that the charge was dismissed after law enforcement officials reviewed surveillance video.As we have said since this incident occurred, it was important for us to take this issue seriously and to allow the process to play out, Jayhawks coach Bill Self said. We appreciate the authorities handling this issue in a timely manner. Now that they have made their decision, Carlton is no longer suspended from competition. Im proud of the way Carlton has handled this situation, considering all the negative publicity he has received, both locally and nationally. He knew all the facts and knew that he needed to refrain from comment while the investigation took place. Were glad this situation is resolved.That surveillance video showed that before a man forcefully shoved a woman away from him and caused her to fall backward into an ascending staircase, the woman shoved, slapped and struck the man and put her hands around his neck.This has been a difficult and humiliating experience for me, and Im glad its over, Bragg said. I appreciate the authorities taking the time to get this right. I also appreciate the support of my teammates and coaches, and Im glad I can put this behind me and move forward.The DAs office said Saleeha Soofi faces one count of battery. Its unclear whether she has a lawyer.Information from The Associated Press was used in this report. Nike Vapormax Canada . The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 winners against Sijsling, who double-faulted to give Cilic a 4-3 lead in the deciding set. "All the players, they know me and they were really happy to see me and they were really happy that this is over for me," Cilic said. Nike Vapormax Canada Sale . The native of Mont-Tremblant, Que., captured a World Cup downhill event Saturday, his second this year and fifth career victory on the circuit. http://www.vapormaxcanada.com/ . Here are his mid-season NBA awards. MVP: (KEVIN DURANT-Thunder) - Has been sensational this season and more importantly, the most consistent player in the league. Considering that his team has been without star guard Russell Westbrook and with the free agent departure of sharpshooter Kevin Martin, hes had to carry the majority of the load to not only keep his team afloat but more importantly, at an elite level. Nike Vapormax Canada Online . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends. Cheap Nike Vapormax Sale . The team says the Spain international has a muscle pull in his right leg. Barcelona hosts third-division side Cartagena in the return leg of their round-of-32 tie after winning their first meeting 4-1. CAMBRIDGE, Mass. -- Police have evacuated a mall near Boston after a large crowd gathered for an event featuring a rapper and a pro basketball player.Cambridge police say a crowd of more than 1,000 people became unruly at the CambridgeSide Galleria mall after arriving for a Monday event with the rapper Desiigner and Boston Celtics forward Jaylen Brown, who were scheduled to meet fans at the Champs Sports store.Police from neaarby departments were called to the scene to help clear the mall.dddddddddddd Police say pepper spray was used to help control the crowd.Cambridge police say theyre working to disperse the crowd and encourage drivers to avoid the area until it clears. They havent said whether any arrests were made. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: