coach Warren Gatland faces the prospect of seeing his own son line up

in Fragen 21.12.2018 07:13
von t123 • 2.563 Beiträge

June 7, 2017 is set to test family ties in the Gatland household.British and Irish Lions coach Warren Gatland faces the prospect of seeing his own son line up against his charges in the second match of their jam-packed tour of New Zealand.21 year old fly-half Bryn Gatland, formerly of Waikato, has caused a stir this year in New Zealands premier domestic competition for North Harbour, and is set to be offered his first Super Rugby contract at the Auckland Blues, coached by former All Blacks captain Tana Umaga.The Lions face the Blues at Eden Park, just over a fortnight before their first test against the two time defending world champions at the same venue.Me and dad had a joke about it if it worked out like that, Gatland Jnr told the Daily Mail.If things went the best way they could for me then that could be a possibility. I asked him, Are you gonna target me? and he said, Absolutely. I said, Well dont worry, Ive got a few tricks up my sleeve, so we had a bit of a joke about it, but its a long way away and you never know what can happen. Im looking forward to him being at home. Its a tough tour but we get to experience it and its pretty cool to see him get that role. Cheap Boston Red Sox Jerseys . After slipping from the summit during the week, the Gunners overcame struggling Crystal Palace 2-0 on Sunday thanks to Alex Oxlade-Chamberlains second-half brace. Wholesale MLB Jerseys Authentic .C. -- Rodney Hood connected from all over the court while freshman Jabari Parker was busy swatting shots and scoring in transition. http://www.cheapmlbjerseysoutlet.com/?tag=cheap-philadelphia-phillies-jerseys .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. China MLB Jerseys . You can watch the game live on TSN at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. The Flyers had won seven of eight before dropping their last two outings on consecutive days over the weekend. Philadelphia was handed a 6-3 loss by the visiting Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday afternoon before dropping a 4-1 decision to the Rangers the following night in New York City. Cheap New York Yankees Jerseys . -- Its been a long road back for Sean Bergenheim. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Ashton Eaton won his second straight Olympic decathlon gold medal on Thursday after finishing third in the last event -- the 1,500 meters.He becomes just the third athlete to win back-to-back titles, joining Daley Thompson (1980, 1984) and Bob Mathias (1948, 1952).The 28-year-old American finished with 8,893 points to match the Olympic mark set by Roman Sebrle of the Czech Republic in 2004.?He dug deep through the final lap of the 1,500 meters to cross the line third, incredibly matching exactly the Olympic record after 10 events over two days.How cant there be one stinking point in there somewhere? Eaton said.Kevin Mayer of France was 59 points behind to take silver, and Damian Warner of Canada took bronze with 8,666 points.Eaton made it back-to-back Olympic and world titles in the decathlon, ann event the American has ruled since he rebounded from silver at the worlds in 2011 to claim the next four major gold medals available.dddddddddddd From throwing to jumping to running, Eaton can do it all.Eaton had briefly darted away from the decathlon to congratulate 400-meter-hurdles gold medalist Kerron Clement as his teammate knelt exhausted in the midday sun after winning the event, an indicator of the feel-good emotion surging through the U.S. track team right now.With three days of competition to come after Thursday, the United States was up to 23 medals in track and field after Eatons triumph, including eight gold.?Information from The Associated Press was used in this report. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: