Oakland Raiders T-Shirt

in Fragen 21.12.2018 07:15
von huangjian123 • 377 Beiträge

We’d suspected all along that the Raiders were the worst team in the NFL www.raiderscheapshops.com , but with a modicum of offensive firepower at their disposal, perhaps they were not. Well, tonight we learned that they are in fact the worst team in the NFL, with the worst defense anyone has seen in many years. I’d be hard-pressed to name any Raiders who were winners tonight.WINNERS1) Nick MullensIt’s pretty pathetic when the team you love gets dismantled by a third string quarterback, but Mullens looked vastly better than CJ Beathard ever did and I can’t see the Niners moving on from him and giving Beathard his job back. Mullens was 16-22 for 262 yards and three touchdowns, and was indistinguishable tonight from Andrew Luck during his effort against the Raiders last week. Mullens has a quick release and an accurate arm, and his career is just getting started.2) George KittleThe best tight end that almost nobody knows about, Kittle showed off his tremendous skills and toughness tonight. He caught a pass in traffic that he had no business catching and took it over 70 yards against the putrid Raiders defense. He also suffered a nasty hand injury early in the game and went back to the locker room, but came back to play a little while later.3) 49ers defensive lineSan Francisco has three first-rounders on their defensive line in Solomon Thomas, Arik Armstead and DeForest Buckner. You’d think they would be one of the top units in the league, but they’re not. Apparently, playing against the Raiders was just what they needed to get on track. The Niners sacked Derek Carr seven times and AJ McCarron once.4) Cassius MarshI am aware that Marsh is on the aforementioned defensive line Oakland Raiders T-Shirt , but his individual efforts shouldn’t go unnoticed. He had 4 tackles, 2.5 sacks, and 2 tackles for loss. The Raiders haven’t had any defender give that kind of effort all year. Neither have the Niners until now.LOSERS1) Paul GuentherThis game had the look of a team that was totally unprepared and didn’t buy into the scheme. They didn’t communicate, didn’t give any effort and frankly looked like they would rather be anywhere else. All of that goes back to coaching. If Oakland’s players don’t fit Guenther’s scheme, that’s one thing, but his defensive playcalling was abysmal tonight and has been all season long. He had blitzes called with weak coverage that the Niners exploited again and again, and he has yet to figure out a way to get any pressure from a four-man front. Just awful all around,2) Raiders offensive lineA lot of these guys are banged up. Kolton Miller has been ailing with a knee injury, Kelechi Osemele has been out for weeks, etc. But to give up eight sacks in one game is totally unacceptable. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that Seattle’s line is suddenly good again now that Tom Cable is here, while Oakland’s has suddenly gone into the toilet.3) Reggie NelsonWhy is it that Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie retired, but Reggie Nelson keeps hanging on like a hemorrhoid that won’t go away? Nelson is in no way Oakland Raiders Hats , shape or form an NFL player anymore and yet Guenther continues to trot him out there like he’d going to do something besides have a lapse in coverage and not be fast enough to catch up to the play.4) Jon GrudenEven at their worst last year, the Raiders were not the worst team in the league. In half a season, Jon Gruden has turned them into the new Browns. His assistant coaches are terrible, his playcalling is ineffective, his personnel moves have been atrocious, his press conferences are cringe-inducing. Before the game he told Howie Long that players were “dying” to come play in Oakland. Gruden could offer me $30M right now to be his personal waterboy and I’d have to really think about whether I wanted to put myself and my family through that. His mismanagement of this franchise has sucked all the fun out of watching football. When drafting in the top five of an NFL draft, teams hope to get the caliber of a player that is defensive tackle Maurice Hurst. Yet, the Oakland Raiders were able to grab him in the fifth round of the 2018 NFL draft. Going in to the draft, Pro Football Focus rated Hurst as the third-best player available only behind Sam Darnold and Baker Mayfield. Just crazy to think Oakland landed the third best prospect at the 140th pick. That is serious value. Value so high that I did just think of Tom Brady and the New England Patriots. Obviously that is unjust since Brady is arguably the GOAT, but I did think about it for a second. And yes, that is just all pre-draft hype, but Hurst has lived up to the expectations this season. While Hurst’s stats don’t jump out at you Oakland Raiders Hoodie , with just two sacks and one forced fumble, he has been a menace constantly forcing pressure up the middle, batting balls at the line of scrimmage, and helping in the run game. For perspective, he is currently the 14th highest rated interior defender in the entire league according to PFF. Grady Jarret and Ndamukong Suh are the two players directly above him. Not bad company at all. Hurst also has the fourth-highest grade among any rookie defender behind Derwin James, Leighton Vander Esch, and Da’Shawn Hand. Esch and James were both first-round selections while Hand was a steal in the fourth round. Not only has Hurst’s great play been fun to watch, it could easily impact the Raiders’ future in next year’s draft. With PJ Hall and Hurst recently taken, Oakland might have the ability to pass on possible number one pick Ed Oliver. Oliver, defensive tackle from Houston, is touted as one of the two best defensive players in all of college football. The other being Nick Bosa previously of Ohio State. But with the middle seemingly solidified with Hurst, the Raiders might not need Oliver. The combination of Hurst Cheap Customized Oakland Raiders Jerseys , who will create space for the outside rushers, and an elite pass rusher, maybe Nick Bosa, could be a dangerous combination for years to come. But then again, Suh and Aaron Donald have worked out quite nicely for the Los Angeles Rams, however, getting an edge rusher should be far more important than adding to the inside. Regardless of what happens in the future, Oakland should be ecstatic that it found a top-five talent in the fifth round of the draft. That just doesn’t happen and every other team should feel stupid for passing up on Hurst. Hurst’s heart condition was a major risk and makes sense for pushing him out of the first round, but to the fifth round? That is absurd. Hurst is already one of the best defensive tackles in the league and will only continue to get better as time progresses.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: