of Colorados offense on Friday night.Tyler Chatwood had two important hits,

in Fragen 21.12.2018 07:21
von t123 • 2.563 Beiträge

SAN DIEGO -- Luis Perdomo regretted letting the opposing pitcher generate much of Colorados offense on Friday night.Tyler Chatwood had two important hits, including a two-run triple against Perdomo, while pitching the Rockies to a 4-1 victory over the San Diego Padres.Perdomo (7-9) permitted four runs and eight hits in 6 2/3 innings. He struck out four and walked four, but lamented the hits by Chatwood most.Hes the guy who did the most damage against me in the game, so I dont feel good about that, Perdomo said.Charlie Blackmon homered in the second inning after Chatwoods leadoff single. Chatwood also tripled in the seventh past a drawn-in outfield, extending the lead to 4-1.I havent been very good this year, so they were getting on me telling me I needed to bunt for a hit, Chatwood said. I told them I didnt need to, that I could still swing it. I got lucky tonight and found some holes.Alex Dickerson homered in the second, San Diegos only hit off Chatwood until the fifth.Weve had trouble with him before, Padres manager Andy Green said. He executed his number of really good pitches he threw in crucial situations.Making his second start since returning from a back injury, Chatwood (11-9) allowed one run and four hits over 6 2/3 innings. He struck out five and walked one, improving to 3-0 against San Diego this season.I think I threw way more fastballs tonight than I normally do, and I throw a lot of fastballs, Chatwood said. I just felt good with it and I could locate it. It was fun to be a part of that tonight.The right-hander tossed eight shutout innings in his previous start at Petco Park in May.He has done a lot, especially on the road, Rockies manager Walt Weiss said. He has been lights out. Felt like he had his good two-seamer. He mixed in some breaking balls, not too many, but enough to keep them guessing.Jake McGee and Boone Logan had scoreless outings in relief. Adam Ottavino worked the ninth for his third save.DJ LeMahieu extended his career-best hitting streak to 26 games with a single in the third for Colorado.We played well tonight, Weiss said. We had some good hits, timely hits. It was a good night.TRAINERS ROOMPadres C Derek Norris had his right arm examined after getting hit by a foul ball Thursday night, but X-rays were negative. Norris was available off the bench.UP NEXTRockies: RHP Jon Gray (9-7, 4.51 ERA) looks to rebound after allowing five runs over seven innings at Arizona in his last start. He is 2-0 with a 2.77 ERA in two career starts at Petco Park.Padres: LHP Christian Friedrich (4-10, 4.99) has thrown a career-high 104 2/3 innings going into Saturdays outing. College Jerseys Stitched .com) - Following a late-game loss to the reigning NBA champs, the Toronto Raptors will look to sustain their recent high-level play as they travel to Indiana to take on the Pacers. Cheap College Jerseys Free Shipping . John Lucas, signed as a mentor for rookie Trey Burke, showed he can score if required, scoring 12 points of his 16 points in the second quarter as Utah built an 18-point lead. http://www.jerseyscollegecheap.com/ .com) - The women will also have a new champion at the Australian Open. Cheap College Jerseys Outlet . Now that hes hitting streaking teammates with pin-point passes for easy layups, Love is asserting himself as one of the true superstars in the league. Wholesale College Jerseys . -- There were so many positives from the Orlando Magics first victory of the season that it was hard for coach Jacque Vaughn to stop praising his players. CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Hornets backup guard Jeremy Lamb has a strained left hamstring and will be out for this weeks games.The team announced Monday that the 6-foot-5 Lamb will be reevaluated in one to two weeks.Lamb suffered the injury in the second quarter of Charlottes home loss Saturdaay night to the Boston Celtics.dddddddddddd The fifth-year NBA player is averaging seven points and four rebounds per game in three appearances this season. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: