cond time. We just play, theres no pressure. Weve come through in tough situations, today we were down a break in that second se

in Fragen 21.12.2018 14:43
von dasg234 • 2.926 Beiträge

LAWRENCE, Kan. -- The University of Kansas athletic department required female rowers to attend games and encouraged them to socialize with football recruits, according to an amended lawsuit by a former rower who says she was raped by a football player.The allegations were made in an amended lawsuit filed Tuesday by Dan Curry, an attorney for Daisy Tackett, a former rower who no longer goes to Kansas.Tackett says she was raped in Jayhawker Towers in fall 2014 and that the university did not follow Title IX, a federal law which prohibits gender-based discrimination in education and requires universities to try and prevent sexual harassment and sexual violence.This is our clients way of saying there are more facts out there that support what theyre saying and want to make sure theyre on paper so everybody can see what theyre talking about, Curry said of the amended lawsuit, which was filed in response to the universitys motion to dismiss the it.The AP generally doesnt identify victims of alleged sexual assault, but Tackett and rower Sarah McClure, who also says she was sexually assaulted by the same player, have said they want their names used.Even two rowers like (Tackett) and Sarah McClure, who had been sexually assaulted by a KU football player, were encouraged and expected to attend and root on the KU football players under KUs policy, the lawsuit said.Curry did not immediately respond to a Lawrence Journal-World (http://bit.ly/2ayBg02 ) inquiry about where that policy can be found. University officials have consistently refused to comment on the lawsuits except to say the school takes all claims of sexual violence seriously.McClure has said she was attacked in August 2015 by the same man who Tackett accused of raping her. The two women and their parents are also suing the university in Douglas County District Court, claiming the school misled the public by saying student housing was safe. The school has also asked for that lawsuit to be dismissed.The man accused of rape, who has not been named, was expelled after a four-month investigation by the university concluded he committed the sexual assault. He has not been charged with any crime and nor been sued.---Information from: Lawrence (Kan.) Journal-World, http://www.ljworld.com Nike NBA Jerseys Autographed . Francis told several hundred members of the European Olympic Committees that when sport "is considered only in economic terms and consequently for victory at every cost . Authentic Nike NBA Gear .J. Ellis hit two-run homers and the NL West champion Los Angeles Dodgers defeated the San Diego Padres 4-0 Saturday night. http://www.cheapnbajerseyssigned.com/ . Vaives lawyer Trevor Whiffen claims the former 50-goal man wasnt provided with a copy of the claim beforehand and that he would not have agreed to the allegations made against the NHL had he been asked to review its contents. Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys . Down by seven with 90 seconds left in regulation, thats where they looked comfortable. Nike NBA Jerseys From China . The injury bothered Bledsoe in the Suns victory over the Clippers on Monday and he sat out the teams home loss to Memphis on Thursday night. NEW YORK - Sania Mirza and Barbora Strycova saw off Nicole Gibbs and Nao Hibino 6-4, 7-5 on the new Grandstand court to reach the?womens doubles quarter-finals of the US Open?on Monday.?The Indo-Czech pair were the first to break which saw them take an early 2-0 lead. Nicole and Nao found their momentum slightly late in the first set, but it was not enough as Sania and?Strycova took the first set quite comfortably in the end. The set lasted 32 minutes.?The second set was more a contest as the American-Japanese pair stepped up their game. Sania Mirzas forehand and Strycovas net play were complemented well by their opponents, until a few unforced errors saw Sania and?Strycova go down 3-5 in the second.?From there on it was one way traffic as the Indo-Czech pair won four straight games to clinch the match and book a place in the?quarter-finals.?Sania Mirza is now Indias last representative at the US Open, but the multiple grand slam champion says she is used to dealing with high expectations.Having won three womens doubles Grand Slam titles with Martina Hingis,?including last years US Open, Mirza continued her fine start alongside new partner Barbora Strycova.?Her win came after compatriot Rohan Bopanna and his Canadian partner Gabriela Dabrowski missed out in their bid to reach the mixed doubles semifinals earlier on Monday, leaving Mirza the lone Indian left in the tournament.?I cant remember the last time I didnt have extra pressure on me, she told ESPN. Its always [like that], regardless of whether Im in a tournament or not. But its not something we think about. You focus on yourself, just try to win every tournament you play. For me, Im having lot of fun.Ive had a lot of success on the US hard courts over the years, whether its in singles, doubles or mixed. For me, its just importantt to stay focused and to try and play my best.ddddddddddddThe seventh seeds next face No. 1 seeds Caroline Garcia and Kristina Mladenovic.They hit 31 winners in this game, with Mirzas forehand proving to be a particularly useful weapon.I dont think I could ever teach it, Mirza said, smiling, of her forehand. Its a funny story. When I was younger I had an even more extreme grip on my forehand, but I was actually good at it.My coaches tried to change it, and brought it to this grip I have now. They wanted to change it further but I said Im not going to. I was like, 9 years old. I didnt want to do it anymore. Thats how it stayed. Its something not literally taught to me by a book, it just came naturally. I cant teach it, neither can I learn it again. I have no idea.When I see the ball, I just try to time it as good as I can. Im blessed to have certain mechanics in my arm that allow me to hit the ball that big and do so many things with the forehand.The victory continued Mirzas fine start alongside Strycova, who is the same age at 29 and whom she grew up with playing juniors.Yeah, its been really good, Mirza told ESPN of her their partnership. We won in Cincinnati. We came here and people saw how we play a bit. In Cincinnati it was more of a surprise package, they dont know how we play.But we are discovering how we want to play. Weve found our methods, our strengths, our weaknesses. Every match we played here has been tricky.Weve played people we have no idea about, played against teams who are also coming together for the first or second time. We just play, theres no pressure. Weve come through in tough situations, today we were down a break in that second set. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: