rseys[/url] [url=http://www.cheapbearsjersey.com/]cheap bears j

in Fragen 21.12.2018 14:43
von dasg234 • 2.926 Beiträge

F1 photographer Mark Sutton picks his best shots from the U.S. and Mexican Grands PrixShoey victimCamera body - Nikon D5 | Lens - Nikkor 200-400mm F4 |Shutter speed - 1/640th of a Second | Aperture - F5.6 | ISO - 800 Ive mentioned on these columns before how great Daniel Ricciardo is for a photographer because hes always flashing his big toothy grin and generally just having fun. He finished third here and probably could have finished second if it wasnt for the Virtual Safety Car. Hes obviously said the shoey is now just for wins but it seems like making someone else do one when he finishes second or third is just as big a tradition. I dont know if the TV cameras picked it up, but Gerard Butler took a can of Red Bull on there as he doesnt drink, so Ricciardo made him down that instead! He was a great sport about it and it was another fun moment -- something that isnt always the case on the podium when the Mercedes guys are there.Early preparationsCamera body - Nikon D5 | Lens - Nikkor 70-200mm F2.8 | Shutter speed - 1/320th of a second | Aperture - F4 | ISO - 400 This is a rare shot of Lewis Hamilton because usually when hes in the garage, its rare that we get a shot of him without his helmet on. This was on Thursday during the pit lane walk, there were lots of fans around and then I heard some noise from outside the Mercedes garage. I wondered what it was, so went over and there was Lewis during a seat fitting -- something we dont often get pictures of him doing. Its a shot Im always trying to get, of all the drivers, as it creates a really nice image of man and machine.Lewis fansCamera body - Nikon D5 | Lens - Nikkor 10.5mm Fisheye | Shutter speed - 1/320th of a second | Aperture - F6.3 | ISO - 400 They love Lewis Hamilton in America -- hes super popular and this was actually the view facing away from the podium. I heard lots of Lewis, Lewis chants and behind me theres this huge group of fans there. I decided to switch to a fisheye lens for this one and I think it captures the crowd best. F1 needs more races where there are passionate fans in large numbers and Austin is one of them.Hola, MexicoCamera Body - Nikon D5 | Lens - Nikkor 24-70mm F2.8 | Shutter speed - 1/250 of a second | Aperture - F8 | ISO - 400 Esteban Gutierrez loved his first Mexican Grand Prix. He and Sergio Perez were the star attractions throughout the weekend -- Perez seemed a bit more used to it after last year but Gutierrez was lapping up all the attention he could, and why not? This was actually just after the national anthem, usually they usher you off the grid at this point and as this was happening I looked to the side of the circuit and Gutierrez was there firing up the fans and doing a little bow. It must be truly special for these guys when they have home support and I thought it was a nice moment before the race that the FOM cameras might not have caught.Lewis lucky escapeCamera - Nikon D5 |Lens - Nikkor 200-400mm F4 | Shutter speed - 1/1000th of a second | Aperture - F6.3 | ISO - 400 This is me stood at Turn 1, facing the long pit straight. I think this gives a good indication of just how early Hamilton locked up -- he obviously went straight on and missed the Turn 2 apex completely. He clearly had a big issue with his brakes there and the chat after was all about whether hed gained an advantage, but whatever way you look at it, he was lucky to have come out of Turn 1 unscathed. I didnt actually see what happened through the corner as, when youre stationed here, your view is actually restricted somewhat -- I heard the crowd reacting to Hamilton going off and Nico Rosberg and Max Verstappen coming together, but was still shooting the back of the field coming through knowing we had a guy stood with a better view of the chicane on the other side. Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys . -- Nate Robinson has played for seven teams, so beating one of them is no longer a rare occurrence. Cheap Boston Bruins Jerseys . Blackwood, 28, has played the last three seasons in the San Diego Padres system, including the past two summers with Class AA San Antonio of the Texas League. http://www.cheapnhloutletjerseys.com/ .S. Open champion Justin Rose birdied the first hole with a blind shot he hit to a foot of the pin, and he stayed in front Tuesday until he completed a 4-under 67 for a two-shot lead over Jason Dufner in PGA Grand Slam of Golf. Wholesale NHL Jerseys .Y. -- Canadas Kaillie Humphries and Heather Moyse have another World Cup gold medal after winning the two-women bobsled race on Saturday in Lake Placid, N. Cheap Ottawa Senators Jerseys . A knee to the thigh might have stung him the most, but his sixth straight double-double made up for the brief burst of pain. CHAPEL HILL, N.C. -- North Carolinas defense hasnt had a particularly strong start.Heading into Saturdays home opener against James Madison, the Tar Heels gave up big rushing numbers in a season-opening loss to Georgia and got off to a bad start before settling down in last weekends win at Illinois. Now the Tar Heels are playing a team ranked No. 8 in the Championship Subdivision that has scored 136 points in its first two games.In two games, I dont know that I can say I know exactly what our defense is or what our offense is, or what our special teams are yet, coach Larry Fedora said. I dont know if in two games youve been through enough to be able to create that identity that you have. Another couple of games I think well know who this team is.The problem for the Tar Heels (1-1) is familiar: run defense. After surrendering nearly 1,000 yards on the ground in their last two games of 2015, UNC gave up 289 yards rushing to the Nick Chubb-led Bulldogs.Then the Tar Heels allowed a 65-yard touchdown run on the third snap against the Illini, though they tightened up and allowed 117 yards rushing the rest of the night in the 48-23 win.The Dukes (2-0) have rushed for 810 yards in two games.They probably watched our film and thought, `Oh these guys may not be that good in the run defense, they gave up all those yards to Nick Chubb, all that type of stuff, UNC linebacker Andre Smith said. So theyre going to come in really hyped, playing against Carolina, and so I just cant wait for the opportunity to play against those guys.The Dukes are seeking to beat an Atlantic Coast Conference team for the third time, the last coming against Virginia Tech in 2010.You see some of these games that get way out of whack with the score -- most of the time that happens because you go in there and do things you normally dont do in a ballgame, new JMU coach Mike Houston said. If we can go in there and be us I think thats going to be our best chance for success.---Some other things to know about Saturdays James Madison-North Carollina game:DEFENSIVE HELP: UNC junior defensive end Tyler Powell hasnt played due to personal issues.dddddddddddd He returned to practice this week. Its unclear what role hell play, but it certainly will help a front still shorthanded with junior Dajuan Drennon yet to play due to an undisclosed injury.FAMILIAR FACES: The Dukes will have some familiarity with the Tar Heels. Former South Carolina quarterback Connor Mitch and former Duke receiver Terrence Alls have transferred in after playing UNC last year. Offensive coordinator Donnie Kirkpatrick also coached against UNC when he was an assistant at East Carolina.LOGANS RUN: Senior tailback T.J. Logan has been the Tar Heels most impressive player so far. He ran for 80 yards and a touchdown to go with a 95-yard kick return for a touchdown against Georgia, then followed with a 58-yard return and a TD catch against Illinois. Logan is fifth nationally in all-purpose yardage (207 per game).LINEBACKER PLAY: North Carolinas linebackers are still learning on the job. New starters Andre Smith and Cole Holcomb have had good moments, but there have been some shaky ones, too -- including when Smiths defensive call to the line conflicted with another that came in on Illinois long TD run. Its a young linebacking group, second-year coordinator Gene Chizik said. So those guys are going to have to continue to grow within the defense, and I think they are.OFFENSIVE LINES: James Madisons projected starting offensive line checks in at an average of 6 feet, 3 inches and 296 pounds, so the Dukes have some size. As for UNC, the Tar Heels wont have opening-game starter Tommy Hatton at right guard. He hasnt practiced or played since the Georgia game due to personal issues. Fedora had hoped he would return this week.---Follow Aaron Beard on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/aaronbeardap and the APs college football site at http://collegefootball.ap.org cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: