fied where Williams is being evaluated, except to say he

in Fragen 21.12.2018 14:44
von dasg234 • 2.926 Beiträge

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- The Jacksonville Jaguars announced captains for the season Monday, with quarterback Blake Bortles, linebacker Paul Posluszny and long-snapper Carson Tinker getting the most votes among teammates.The Jaguars open the season at home Sunday against Green Bay.Coach Gus Bradley has one captain for each unit: offense, defense and special teams. Bradley says three great picks. Those guys are well-deserving.Bortles is entering his third year as Jacksonvilles starter. He ranked second in the league in touchdown passes (35) last season. Posluszny is entering his 10th season, including the last six with the Jaguars. Tinker is the teams most tenured special teams player; veteran punter Brad Nortman left Carolina for Jacksonville in free agency.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap Jordan 3 Shoes For Sale . -- Stanford squashed Oregons national championship hopes again, schooling the Ducks in power football. Cheap Wholesale Jordan 3 Shoes . Bryzgalov stopped 25 shots on Saturday in the Oklahoma City Barons 4-1 victory over the Abbotsford Heat. The Oilers signed Bryzgalov to a one-year $2 million contract last Friday after shedding payroll by dealing defenceman Ladislav Smid to the Flames. http://www.cheapairjordan3.com/ . Pedro scored from a pass by Lionel Messi in the 33rd minute and added two more goals in the 47th and 72nd after Valdes saved his second penalty in four days following his stop in Wednesdays 4-0 over Ajax in the Champions League. Cheap Air Jordan 3 From China . Reigning world champion Eve Muirhead of Scotland opened with a 12-2 rout of Winnipegs Jennifer Jones in a battle of teams bound for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi. Jordan 3 For Sale Cheap Real . Oyama had six birdies and two bogeys at Kintetsu Kashikojima in the event also sanctioned by the Japan LPGA Tour. "I have been having this neck ache thats been affecting my golf recently," Oyama said.PITTSFORD, N.Y. -- Bills coach Doug Marrone grew frustrated after facing a second consecutive day of questions regarding defensive end Mario Williams absence from practice due to a sore foot. After saying Williams was still having his foot evaluated on Tuesday, Marrone lost his patience after being asked a fifth and final question about the player during a 12 1/2 minute post-practice briefing with the media. The first-year coach cut off a reporter to announce he wont answer any more questions regarding Williams until he receives a medical report from team doctors. "For me to speculate, I never speculate until I hear from the medical staff," Marrone said. "And I get frustrated, honestly, when it gets to a point where I feel like Ive tried to explain myself in how I handle injuries, OK? Ive answered the questions, and you keep coming at me, all right?" Marrone has been short on specifics since Williams complained of a sore foot and was held out of the teams training camp-opening practice on Sunday.dddddddddddd Marrone said hes not spoken to anyone, including Williams, regarding the players status. The coach has yet to say which foot Williams hurt, and how or when the injury occurred. He has also not specified where Williams is being evaluated, except to say hes not present at the teams camp facility in suburban Rochester. Williams has not been spotted since the end of practice Sunday, when he declined comment and referred all questions about his injury to Marrone. The Bills made a big splash in free agency in March 2012, by signing Williams to a six-year, $100 million contract. Williams, however, had an inconsistent season, and was bothered by an injured left wrist, which he had surgically repaired during the teams bye week off in late October. He finished the season with a team-leading 10 1/2 sacks -- seven of them coming after he had the operation. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: