ay. [url=http://www.cheapfalconsjersey.com/]cheap falcons j

in Fragen 21.12.2018 14:44
von dasg234 • 2.926 Beiträge

Rob Nelson of ESPN Stats & Information revisits the worst bad beats from the weekends gambling action.Closing lines are courtesy of Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook, and pick percentages are via Wunderdog Sports.ThursdayMinnesota Timberwolves at Toronto Raptors Closing line: Raptors -9.5The Timberwolves got off to a hot start in this one and led by 10 points after the first quarter. However, no lead is ever safe in the NBA. Entering the fourth quarter, Minnesota still led by one, and the 29 percent of bettors who took the +9.5 were seemingly in good shape. Unfortunately, it would be a final 12 minutes to forget if you were on the underdog.A 17-4 run by the Raptors put them up 12 points midway through the quarter. A Zach LaVine basket with a minute to go cut the Toronto lead down to nine, but that would be the last score for Minnesota. The Raptors tallied the next five points and won by 14, outscoring the Timberwolves 36-21 in the fourth.Final score: Raptors 124, Timberwolves 110 (Raptors cover)SaturdayWofford Terriers at Youngstown State Penguins Closing line: Youngstown State -6The best game of the FCS quarterfinals turned out to be a bad beat for those on Wofford +6. The Terriers jumped out to a 9-0 lead and never trailed by more than four points until double overtime. With the game tied at 23, Woffords David Marvin had a chance to win it with a 53-yard field goal on the final play of regulation. Marvin would miss, and the game would continue.On the first possession of overtime, Wofford drove down to the Youngstown State two-yard line but was stopped on fourth down. Those on the Terriers +6, would be able to cash their tickets with a game-winning Penguins field goal, but Youngstown States Zak Kennedy missed a 37-yard attempt -- his third missed field goal of the game. In double overtime, Youngstown State scored a touchdown, while Wofford turned it over on downs, resulting in a seven point loss for the Terriers.Final score: Youngstown State 30, Wofford 23 -- 2OT (Youngstown State covers)Notre Dame Fighting Irish vs.?Villanova Wildcats Closing line: Villanova -6.5In a matchup of unbeatens, Notre Dame was looking like it might upset the top-ranked Villanova Wildcats. At the very least, the 38 percent who took the Fighting Irish to cover the 6.5-point spread were in great shape. Notre Dame led for the first 31 minutes but fell behind for the first time when Villanovas Jalen Brunson put his Wildcats up 57-56 with nine minutes left.The two teams went back and forth down the stretch, and Villanova led just 68-66 with less than a minute left. Much to the dismay of those on the underdog, the Fighting Irish went cold down the stretch, missing their final four shots. Villanova, on the other hand, went a perfect 6-for-6 from the free-throw line in the final minute, going on to win by eight.Final score: Villanova 74, Notre Dame 66 (Villanova covers)SundayPittsburgh Steelers at Buffalo Bills Closing line: Over/under 46In a game where it snowed throughout, a flurry of late scoring is what ended up costing the 49 percent of bettors on the under. With less than 10 minutes left, the Steelers led 21-7, with the total well below the closing over/under of 46. A pair of field goals by Chris Boswell, with a Charles Clay touchdown in between, made the score 27-13 with less than two minutes left.It would all come down to one last Buffalo drive, with those on the under desperately needing a stop. They wouldnt get it, as LeSean McCoys three-yard touchdown with 1:25 left made the score 27-19. Dan Carpenters PAT marked the 47th point ?of the game (and the 19th point in the final 9:57), pushing the total over.Finals score: Steelers 27, Bills 20 (Game goes over) Adidas NHL Jerseys From China . -- Stanfords Kevin Danser knelt on one knee and hardly moved on the sideline as Michigan State celebrated its Rose Bowl victory and his Cardinal teammates made their way to the locker room. Signed Adidas NHL Jerseys . The Cleveland Indians, Tampa Bay Rays, and Texas Rangers all won on Sunday meaning the Rangers will host the Rays in a play-in game on Monday. http://www.cheapnhljerseyssigned.com/ .S. Open champion Justin Rose birdied the first hole with a blind shot he hit to a foot of the pin, and he stayed in front Tuesday until he completed a 4-under 67 for a two-shot lead over Jason Dufner in PGA Grand Slam of Golf. Stitched Adidas NHL Jerseys .B. - Sebastien Auger made 44 saves as the Saint John Sea Dogs edged the visiting Acadie-Bathurst Titan 2-1 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Authentic Adidas NHL Gear . The visitors took a deserved lead in the 16th minute with midfielder Yohan Cabaye curling the ball beyond Adrian from inside the penalty area. LEVI, Finland -- Even with less pre-season slalom training than usual, American skier Mikaela Shiffrin keeps dominating her favorite discipline.The Olympic and world champion shifted her focus in practice to super-G and even downhill, but her reign in the slalom discipline has remained unaffected.Shiffrin held on to a comfortable opening-run lead to win the first womens World Cup slalom of the season on Saturday in freezing conditions of minus 9 degrees Celsius (16 degrees Fahrenheit), dropping even more to around minus 14 C (7 F) for the second run.She finished in a two-run combined time of 1 minute, 52.71 seconds, 0.67 ahead of Switzerlands Wendy Holdener.Slovakias Petra Vlhova came 0.75 back in third.Now I almost feel like I wish there was more time before the next races so I could train more and improve more, Shiffrin said about increasing the number of speed events on her schedule.The rest of Saturdays field trailed Shiffrin by at least a second, while Swedens Frida Hansdotter, who was runner-up after the opening leg, failed to finish her second run.I am never confident, really, said Shiffrin, who has won all nine slaloms that she has competed in since February 2015. However, Hansdotter took the slalom title last season as Shiffrin missed five races because of a knee injury.There was a lot of doubt in my mind, Shiffrin said. I was very nervous.Shiffrins ninth consecutive win left her one short of Janica Kostelics record. The Croatian great won 10 straight slaloms that she competed in between December 1999 and February 2001.Still, Shiffrin wouldnt take anything for granted, referring to the strength of her challengers.Frida went out, and Wendy skied really strong but she had a huge mistake the first run, the American said. Without that mistake she would have been even faster, and Petra was really good as well.The victory in northern Finland earned Shiffrin an usual prize -- a reindeer. She got one from her previous win here in 2013 and called him `Rudolph. This time she was going to call him `Sven --- after the reindeer from the movie Frozen.ddddddddddddIt was Shiffrins 21st career win and 20th in slalom, matching Kostelics number of wins. Only Austrias Marlies Raich (35) and Swiss pair Vreni Schneider (34) and Erika Hess (21) won more slaloms.Racing down the slope in the orange glow of the setting Arctic sun, Shiffrin took a 0.72-second lead over Hansdotter and Holdener, who shared second place after the opening run.While Holdener put pressure on Shiffrin with a near-flawless second attempt, Hansdotter -- last seasons title holder -- straddled a gate when she entered the steep pitch and skied out in the middle section.I really wanted to go for it today, and for sure the end of last season was great, so it gave me confidence, Holdener said. I had to learn to be more aggressive on the skis. I really love skiing and it wasnt easy to focus and give everything.Vlhova skied on the safe side in the first run.We talked with my team that I have to go full gas in second run, Vlhova said. Im happy it worked out.Shiffrin wasnt clean from the start of her final run and had lost 0.13 on Holdener at the first split, but the American accelerated to extend her lead to 0.92 before avoiding risks in the final part of her run.The victory gave Shiffrin, who placed second in the season-opening GS last month, the lead in the overall standings with 180 points, 80 clear of Lara Gut.The overall champion from Switzerland won the race last month but usually does not compete in slaloms.The 18-year-old Melanie Meillard of Switzerland, who was competing in her fourth World Cup race, started in 40th but finished sixth, 1.87 off the lead. Austrias Bernadette Schild, younger sister of retired slalom great Marlies Raich, failed to qualify for the second run after damaging the edge of a ski early in her run and finishing 3.92 seconds behind Shiffrin.A mens slalom on the same course is scheduled for Sunday. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: