e required to succeed is the same, Payton said. "(

in Fragen 22.12.2018 02:00
von dasg234 • 2.926 Beiträge

GLENDALE, Ariz. -- This time, Chandler Catanzaro connected.Catanzaro kicked a 34-yard field goal as time expired, sending the Arizona Cardinals to a 23-20 victory over the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday.Catanzaro missed twice on game-winning field goal tries earlier in the season -- a 47-yarder against New England and, most memorably, a 24-yarder in overtime of a 6-6 tie against Seattle.The past couple havent gone in, but I wanted this opportunity, he said. I just got on my kicking net, took a couple of deep breaths, definitely said a couple of prayers.This attempt was right down the middle as Arizona (4-4-1) narrowly averted a devastating loss.It was a game where I thought we had it in hand, Cardinals coach Bruce Arians said, and gave it back and then weathered a storm and won it.The 49ers (1-8) lost their eighth in a row despite a strong game by Colin Kaepernick, who tied it at 20 with a 4-yard TD run with 1:55 to play .That was enough time for Carson Palmer to gain redemption after three second-half turnovers, including an interception by Gerald Hodges that led to the tying touchdown.I was just mad at myself for putting our defense in that situation and putting our team in that situation, Palmer said. I cant do that. They made the plays they needed to to get in the end zone, and we made the plays when we needed to to get back down there and get the field goal.Palmer completed 4 of 7 passes for 64 yards, including a leaping 26-yard sideline grab by Michael Floyd, as the Cardinals drove from their 15 to the San Francisco 16 to set up the winning kick.Against the leagues No. 32-ranked rush defense, the Cardinals David Johnson was held to 55 yards on 19 carries.Johnson finished with 101 yards from scrimmage, thanks to that late drive, for his ninth straight game of at least 100 total yards. He scored on a 3-yard reception and an 18-yard run , hitting the pylon with the ball in his outstretched arms as he slid out of bounds.Kaepernick, returning to the scene of one of the worst games of his career a season ago, completed 17 of 30 passes for 210 yards and ran 10 times for 55 yards.Every week that I get more reps, every day that I get more reps, it is more and more comfortable, he said. At this point when (coach) Chip (Kelly) is calling a play, I know what they are.Larry Fitzgerald caught 12 passes for 133 yards for Arizona, and Floyd had five receptions for 101 yards in his best game of what has been a difficult season.Palmer was 30 of 49 for a season-high 376 yards and a touchdown, but the turnovers were almost his undoing.Arizona, coming off a bye week after a one-sided loss at Carolina, jumped to a 14-0 lead and had a 20-10 advantage at the break, but couldnt shake the 49ers.It hurts, Kelly said. As tough as they just played, its tough to give them words to make them feel better.FLOYDS GAMEAfter struggling throughout the first half of the season, with a few untimely dropped passes and no big plays, Floyd was back to his old self in this one.The fourth-year receiver from Notre Dame entered with 19 catches in eight games, 37 fewer than team-leading Fitzgerald.I had to regroup mentally, Floyd said. I had to tell myself it was like playing in the sixth grade, just going out there and making plays.KAEPERNICKS REDEMPTIONIt was the first time Kaepernick played in Arizona since his awful performance a year ago. In that 47-7 loss, two of his first four passes were intercepted and returned for touchdowns. In all, he was intercepted four times that day.This, his fourth start of the season, was his best this year.FITZ MOVING UPWith his 42nd career 100-yard receiving game, Fitzgerald kept moving up on the NFL career lists.Fitzgerald moved ahead of Terrell Owens into sixth place on the list for receptions. He also became the third-youngest player in league history to reach 14,000 yards receiving.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Jordan 13 China Wholesale . LOUIS -- Cardinals cleanup hitter Allen Craig says hes recovered from a foot injury and ready to be put on St. Air Jordan Retro 13 For Sale . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. http://www.cheapairjordan13.com/ .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Cheap Air Jordan Retro 13 .Y. -- Canadas Kaillie Humphries and Heather Moyse have another World Cup gold medal after winning the two-women bobsled race on Saturday in Lake Placid, N. Jordan 13 Cheap China . The Oilers come in having lost five in a row (0-4-1) and 16 of their last 20 games, dropping a 2-1 decision to the Vancouver Canucks on Tuesday.WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, W.Va. -- New Orleans Saints coach Sean Payton is moonlighting this week as Ryan Palmers caddie at the Greenbrier Classic. With the start of NFL training camp later this month, Payton said he was planning to spend a week relaxing at The Greenbrier resort in West Virginia. One thing led to another, and Payton ended up agreeing to help Palmer, who gave his regular PGA Tour caddie the week off. "Its pretty cool to hear the mindset of one of the great coaches in the game, Super Bowl winning coach," Palmer said. After two days of participating in practice rounds and pro-am events, Payton said Wednesday he realized "this isnt a vacation." Payton and Palmer are good friends who met in Dallas. They see each other when Palmer plays in the Zurich Classic in Louisiana and theyve played an occasional round together during the summers. While Payton said he isnt good at playing golf, he said hes comfortable with figuring out yardage at the Greenbrier Classic, which starts Thursday. Payton compares being a caddie to visualizing an NFL game through the eyes of a quarterback and said hes taking the opportunity seriously. "I know what game week feels like for me in the faall, and I know what it will feel like for him and what it does feel like for all these golfers," Payton said.dddddddddddd"Just to be invisible as a caddie and do your job and be supportive, those are the things that I look at as being important for me this week." To which Palmer added jokingly: "Just shut up and keep up. Thats it." Palmer, who has four top 10 finishes this season, said other caddies had warm reactions to Payton. While the best work in golf is done in a quiet environment while footballs best work is amid a stadium full of screaming fans, the discipline required to succeed is the same, Payton said. "(Theres) a lot of tedious work that goes for the most part unnoticed," Payton said. "And its pretty interesting to be around this venue and just see how these guys get around the course and whats going through their mind." Payton had plenty of time to play golf during his one-year suspension as part of the NFLs bounty investigation. He was reinstated in January. The Saints went 7-9 last season and missed the playoffs for the first time in four years. "I know our players are looking forward to getting back," Payton said. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: