Miami Marlins. This season he was 9-8 wit

in Fragen 22.12.2018 02:00
von dasg234 • 2.926 Beiträge

Geelong star and overwhelming Brownlow Medal favourite Patrick Dangerfield has dominated voting for the AFL Players Association most valuable player award.Dangerfield won his first Leigh Matthews Trophy with a whopping 1369 votes.His former Adelaide teammate Rory Sloane was well off the pace in second place with 443 votes, while Richmond midfielder Dustin Martin was third with 297.Current players vote on the award.The margin is similar to last year, when Fremantles Nat Fyfe won with 1455 and went on to take out the Brownlow.Last year, North Melbourne ruckman Todd Goldstein was runner-up on 578 and Dangerfield (364) was third.Dangerfield took his game to a new level after making the high-profile move late last year from the Crows to the Cats.He is hotly-favoured to become only the ninth player to win the most valuable player award and the Brownlow in the same season.Apart from Fyfe last year, among current players to achieve the feat, Gold Coast captain Gary Ablett did it in 2009 and 2013.Also on Tuesday night, Sydneys Luke Parker won the Robert Rose award as the leagues most courageous player for the second-straight season.Sydneys Rising Star winner Callum Mills took out the associations best first-year player award, while Adelaides Taylor Walker was named best captain.Western Bulldogs star Marcus Bontempelli was named captain of the associations under-22 team for the season and Essendon onballer Zach Merrett is the vice-captain.Last Friday nights epic qualifying final win over Hawthorn means Dangerfield and his teammates have the week off.They will face the winner of Saturdays SCG semi-final between Sydney and the Crows in a preliminary final, with the winner going into the grand final.Dangerfield said it was a privilege to win the MVP award.Looking up at the past players and champions who have played our game, to sit alongside (them) and have my name on the trophy is a pretty special moment, he said.Asked if his first year at Geelong could have gone any better, Dangerfield replied: I will let you know in a couple of weeks time.Yet he admitted it had been a seamless transition. Ive been very lucky to come to a wonderful football club, he said.Dangerfield said he would not barrack for either side in the SCG semi-final, despite his strong Crows history.I have friends at Adelaide obviously who Id love to see do well, he said.But this time of the year, you have to remove emotion because its about us and us winning.For us and me, its business - were here to win and whoever wins (on Saturday), thats the challenge for us. Cheap Basketball Hoodies . World champions Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov of Russia won the gold medal with 237.71 points, Moore-Towers and Moscovitch followed at 208.45 and Ksenia Stolbova and Fedor Klimov of Russia were third at 187. Cheap NBA Jerseys 2020 . First off, the fans ripped the Cubbies introduction of a fuzzy new kid-friendly mascot named "Clark". http://www.cheapjerseysnbaoutlet.com/ . A big centre with all the tools to be an elite player, Johansen paced the Blue Jackets with a standout game Saturday night. He had a goal and two assists for a career-high three points as Columbus beat the New York Islanders 5-2 to snap a five-game losing streak. Wholesale Basketball . Belfort (24-10) needed just 77 seconds to down Henderson in the headlining bout of Saturdays "UFC Fight Night: Belfort vs. Henderson" event at Goiania Arena in Goiania, Brazil. The fight served as a rematch of the pairs 2006 meeting, which Henderson won by decision. Cheap Basketball Jerseys Free Shipping . LOUIS -- Heading into the final stretch of the season, the issues for the Chicago Bears banged-up defence only seem to be getting worse. NEW YORK -The New York Yankees starting rotation, already reduced by injuries, ineffectiveness and a trade, suffered another blow on Tuesday when it was announced that Nathan Eovaldi would undergo extensive surgery on his pitching elbow to repair a torn flexor tendon and partially torn ulnar collateral ligament.The procedure includes Tommy John surgery to repair the UCL injury, the second time Eovaldi has had the surgery. The first time was nine years ago when he was a 17-year-old high school pitching star for Alvin (Texas) High School, the alma mater of Hall of Famer Nolan Ryan.Eovaldi has been on the disabled list since leaving after one inning of a start against the Red Sox in Boston on Wednesday, suffering what the team described as elbow discomfort.Eovaldi was sent for an MRI and, without announcing the results, the Yankees said Eovaldi would seek a second opinion. He got that second opinion on Tuesday from Dr. David Altchek, the New York Mets team physician, and it could hardly have been more dire: According to Eovaldi, the flexor tendon had been torn from the bone in addition to the new UCL tear.The recovery period is expected to be 14-18 months, meaning it is quite possible Eovaldis Yankees career is at an end. The 26-year-old right-hander is arbitration-eligible after this season and is scheduled to become a free agent in 2018.Asked whether it was likely the Yankees would non-tender Eovaldi this winter, making him a free agent, Yankee GM Brian Cashman said via text message, That is all for another day. Lets get him the best medical care possible and make decisions like that at a later date.Despite the severity of the injury, Eovaldi said he felt little pain, just a little pinch down there whenever I threw a fastball.Eovaldi said he first began to feel something unusual in his elbow while playing catch three days after an Aug. 4 start against the Mets in which he took the loss, allowing four earned runs in seven innings.I feltt like I couldnt really let my fastball go, Eovaldi said, and if I did, something bad would happen.dddddddddddde went ahead with his start against the Red Sox without informing the Yankees of his discomfort, but manager Joe Girardi and pitching coach Larry Rothschild immediately suspected something was wrong when Eovaldis fastball, which normally averages 98 mph, was down to 94 in his 12-pitch, 1-2-3 first inning.Rothschild asked Eovaldi several times whether anything was wrong, and after getting repeated denials, he finally changed tactics. What hurts? he asked Eovaldi, who admitted to some elbow discomfort. He was immediately removed from the game.Eovaldi said he was devastated by the severity of his injury. Its a huge blow, he said, And its my second one, so its a big deal. Hopefully everything goes well with the surgery, and Ill work hard to get back.Despite having the second-hardest fastball among big league starters -- the Mets Noah Syndergaard is ranked first -- Eovaldi has had an erratic big league career with three teams in six seasons. His career record is 38-46 with a 4.21 ERA, and in 2014 he led the majors in hits allowed (223) while a member of the Miami Marlins. This season he was 9-8 with a 4.76 ERA for the Yankees.The Mets?Zack Wheeler suffered a similar injury in March 2015, 17 months ago, and has yet to return to action, suffering several setbacks in his recovery.According to Eovaldi, Altchek (who performed Wheelers surgery) said the very best case scenario would be me making it back towards the very end of next year, maybe out of the bullpen.With Luis Severino demoted to AAA because of ineffectiveness, Ivan Nova traded to the?Pittsburgh Pirates?and now Eovaldi lost to injury, the Yankees will go?with rookies Chad Green and Luis Cessa in their starting rotation for the rest of the season. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: