The Jacksonville Jaguars have ruled out running back Leonard Fournette

in Fragen 25.12.2018 07:26
von chenyan94 • 14 Beiträge

four days before the team’s game at Kansas City.Coach Doug Marrone announced Wednesday that Fournette and cornerback D.J. Hayden (toe) will miss the road game Sunday. It was a somewhat surprising move considering NFL teams rarely rule out players before Friday.Fournette re-injured his right hamstring in a 31-12 victory against the New York Jets last Sunday. Considering he missed two and a half games after initially tweaking it and came back too soon Keelan Cole Color Rush Jersey , the Jaguars (3-1) are expected to be more cautious this time around.No one would be surprised to see Fournette sidelined until after Jacksonville’s bye week, potentially returning Nov. 11 against Indianapolis.The second-year pro from LSU already has missed five of 20 regular-season games and left his only two starts this season because of hamstring tightness.He has 71 yards rushing on 20 carries this season. JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) — Jacksonville Jaguars All-Pro cornerback Jalen Ramsey will miss the start of training camp after becoming a new father.Ramsey announced Wednesday on his Twitter page that he would remain in Tennessee with his girlfriend Malik Jackson Jersey , Bre, and newborn daughter, Breelyn https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Cam-Robinson-Jersey , while the team opens camp Thursday.Over a picture from Disney’s “The Lion King,” Ramsey wrote “for me, family is among the most important things in my life Tashaun Gipson Color Rush Jersey , along with my faith and football. Today starts a new chapter in my life, as Bre and I are blessed to welcome our baby into this world.”He adds “as soon as I’m comfortable knowing my family is healthy and happy, I’ll return to Jacksonville to rejoin my teammates on our quest to handle some unfinished business.”Coach Doug Marrone says Ramsey let coaches know about the potential conflict months ago.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: