MACAU, China - Perennial contender Michael Bisping earned a fourth-round TKO victory over Cung Le on Saturday in the main event

in Green Valley's Ranch 28.12.2018 04:21
von jokergreen0220 • 1.825 Beiträge

MACAU, China - Perennial contender Michael Bisping earned a fourth-round TKO victory over Cung Le on Saturday in the main event of UFC Fight Night in Macau, China. Comprar Air Max Baratas . Bisping (25-6) admitted his back was against the wall heading into his matchup with Le (9-3). Fortunately for "The Count," his performance left little doubt that hes still among the worlds best middleweights. Bisping and Le both looked to strike from the start, with Le firing powerful blows and Bisping preferring a volume-based attack. Bisping appeared the quicker fighter to start, and it paid off in short order. At the start of the second frame, a crisp Bisping punch scored directly to Les right eye, which instantly began to close. Le initially thought he was poked in the eye, but replays showed it was a clean blow that caused the damage. Bisping immediately realized his opponents limitations and continued to attack at every opportunity. Le showed incredible heart as he continued to look for a potential power shot that could sway the momentum, but Bisping was simply too much as he continued to push the pace. Early in the fourth, Bisping unleashed a flurry of punches that saw Le wilt against the cage. A brutal knee then sent Le crashing to the canvas, and Bisping pounced with additional punches to seal the result 57 seconds into the round. Afterward, Bisping said he would welcome a bout with Luke Rockhold as a means of working his way to a shot at the UFC middleweight belt. "I want to be a world champion, and I know I have to back it," Bisping said. "This is backing it up. … Im beating Luke Rockhold, and then Im winning the title." In the nights co-feature, Tyron Woodley (14-3) picked up an impressive win over Korean welterweight Dong Hyun Kim (19-3-1), needing just 61 seconds to pick up a TKO victory. Kim was the aggressor early, walking forward from the start and looking to engage. Woodley countered by working into the clinch and hoping for a takedown that wouldnt come. When they separated, Kim gambled with a big spinning elbow, but Woodley scored flush with a punch that caught his opponent mid-turn. Kim tried desperately to recover, but Woodley pounced with heavy ground-and-pound blows, forcing referee Steve Perceval to intervene just 61 seconds into the fight. "My whole gameplan was to stay close and dictate how the fight went," Woodley said after the fight. "When I saw him start to spin, I knew I could unload and catch him. It played out perfectly." In a lightweight contest, "The Ultimate Fighter: China" winner Zhang Lipeng (8-7-1) showed improved takedown defense and jiu-jitsu skills en route to scoring a clear-cut decision win over Australian import Brendan OReilly (5-1). And in a delayed featherweight tournament final of "The Ultimate Fighter: China" Ning Guangyou (4-2-1) scored a lackluster decision win over Jianping Yang (6-4-1), taking the fight 29-28 on all three judges cards. Zapatillas Air Max Baratas .com) - On the bright side, either the Minnesota Wild or Buffalo Sabres will end their losing streak on Thursday night. Air Max Outlet España .Balotelli uploaded on Instagram a picture of the video-game character Super Mario, with whom the Italy international shares a nickname, with text around the image including jumps like a black man and grabs coins like a Jew. http://www.airmaxbaratasonline.es/ . - Tom Brady was upset that his New England Patriots hardly looked like a division champion in the first half. MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. -- Karen Paolozzi became the second female player to make the cut in the PGA Professional National Championship, and University of Toledo coach Jamie Broce took the second-round lead in windy conditions Monday. Playing from tees in front of the men, Paolozzi followed her opening 75 at Grande Dunes with a 71 at The Dunes -- the site of the final two rounds -- to move into a tie for 31st at 2 over. Suzy Whaley was the first women to make the cut in 2005 at Kiawah Island. A former Indiana University player, the 31-year-old Paolozzi is a PGA assistant professional at Druid Hills in Atlanta. "This is exactly what my goal was," Paolozzi said. "I wanted to make the cut. I wanted to come here and play well. I was a little disappointed after yesterday, but I knew if I put in a solid round today, I had a chance." The 37-year-old Broce had an even-par 72 at Grande Dunes to take a one-stroke lead over Ryan Helminen. Broce had a 4-under 140 total. "Yestterday, the conditions were a little more benign, but today was a lot different. Air Max Baratas España. The wind kept you uneasy," Broce said. "I just got into a plan to hang in there and survive. I got away with a couple bad swings and was able to come back. I just plan to have fun and play golf the next two days and see what happens." Helminen, the PGA teaching professional at Ridgeway in Neenan, Wisconsin, overcame double bogeys on his fifth and sixth holes at Grande Dunes for a 73. "I got a lot out of that round," Helminen said. "When youre 5 over through six holes and going the wrong way and you make a birdie and some par-saving putts, it lifts your spirits." The top 20 Wednesday will get spots in the PGA Championship in August at Valhalla in Louisville, Kentucky. Paolozzi isnt eligible to earn a spot in the PGA Championship because she didnt play from the mens tees last fall when she qualified in the Northern Ohio PGA Section Championship. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: