Rene Bourque scored a hat trick to lead the Montreal Canadiens to a 7-4 win over the New York Rangers in Game Five of the Easter

in Jobzentrale 08.01.2019 03:36
von jokergreen0220 • 1.825 Beiträge

Rene Bourque scored a hat trick to lead the Montreal Canadiens to a 7-4 win over the New York Rangers in Game Five of the Eastern Conference Final, staving off elimination for the Habs and sending the series back to New York for Game Six. Nike Air Jordan Cheap Wholesale . Bourque has been a revelation for the Canadiens in the playoffs, scoring eight goals in 16 games after a regular season in which he scored nine goals in 63 games. Bourques career-high in shots-on-goal-per-game during the regular season is 2.95, in 2009-2010; in this years playoffs, hes up to 3.19 per game, so Bourques production, while unusual, isnt being generated by outrageously fluky percentages. The Rangers pulled star G Henrik Lundqvist, after he played 28:58 and allowed four goals on 19 shots, his worst outing of the playoffs (though he allowed four goals on 23 shots in 39:57 during Game Six against Philadelphia). Canadiens C Lars Eller contributed a couple of assists, giving him 13 points in the playoffs, enough to lead all Montreal forwards. If Bourques goal-scoring comes as a surprise based on his regular-season production, so is the case with Eller, who had 26 points in 77 games during the regular season, including six points in his last 35 games. So, yes, Rene Bourque and Lars Eller are the forwards generating the numbers for a team in the Eastern Conference Final. Second-year LW Alex Galchenyuk had a goal and an assist in his fourth playoff game, returning from a knee injury suffered late in the regular season. Veteran Habs D Andrei Markov was beaten a few times, and had the worst possession stats of Montreal defencemen, but also finished the game with three assists, giving him 10 points in 16 playoff games. Canadiens RW Dale Weise chipped in a couple of assists before getting knocked woozy by a John Moore hit in the third period. Weise has put up seven points in 16 playoff games -- not spectacular, particularly considering hes rolling at 31% possession over the past four games, but still useful for a fourth line banger. After having his jaw broken by Brandon Prusts hit in Game Three, Rangers C Derek Stepan returned to the lineup, with facial protection, and scored two goals. Stepan now has 13 points in the playoffs, tying Martin St. Louis for the Rangers team lead. Rangers LW Chris Kreider was the big scorer on the night, with a goal and three assists. Kreider now has 10 points in nine playoff games and he led the Rangers with eight shot attempts in the game. Bourque led the Canadiens with eight attempted shots. Former Habs prospect, now Rangers No. 1 D Ryan McDonagh added two more assists. McDonagh has nine points in five games in his series. He had three points in 14 games through the first two rounds. Rangers RW Rick Nash also had a goal and an assist, giving him five points in five games against Montreal. He had five points in 14 games prior to this series. The Canadiens managed to win a game that they nearly gave away, surrending a 4-1 second-period lead by allowing three goals in 4:24, before Bourque scored his second and third of the night to create some breathing room. The good news for the Habs is that G Dustin Tokarski earned a win stopping 23 of 27 shots, a generally mediocre performance. The reason it ought to be good news is that if the Habs are going to come back from a three-games-to-one deficit, they probably need Tokarski to steal at least one game for them. The clubs have been relatively even in possession terms -- the Rangers hold a 293-to-288 edge in overall shot attempts for the series -- so the point of differentiation could easily be goaltending. The task for the Canadiens is still daunting, as Game Six goes in Manhattan and, despite Game Fives results, the goaltending edge remains with the Rangers. But, if the Habs find a way to get it done in Game Six, returning home for Game Seven would be a most interesting proposition. Scott Cullen can be reached at Scott.Cullen@bellmedia.ca and followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tsnscottcullen. For more, check out TSN Fantasy on Facebook. Nike Air Jordan Shoes Uk . Rodriguez, who has steadfastly denied using banned substances while with the New York Yankees, made the decision nearly four weeks after arbitrator Fredric Horowitz largely upheld the discipline issued last summer by baseball Commissioner Bud Selig. "I think its a good move for him," former Commissioner Fay Vincent said. Wholesale Air Jordan Uk . Saltalamacchia drove in the go-ahead run in the ninth inning, Henderson Alvarez won for the first time in three starts and the Miami Marlins beat the Braves 3-2 on Thursday night. http://www.wholesaleairjordanuk.com/ . 22 because of a bruised foot and have added forward Sean Collins to the roster on emergency recall from Springfield of the AHL.After an appearance at the French Open and a five-match run at the Aegon Classic, Blainville, Quebecs Aleksandra Wozniak reflects on her play and her preparation for Roland Garros in her personal blog on RDS.ca and TSN.ca. The last few weeks have been hectic between my participation at Roland Garros and my debut this Tuesday at Wimbledon. It was a heartbreaking match against Sorana Cirstea at the French Open about two weeks ago. Its been awhile since I found myself in a situation like that. I lost the match by a hair after being at match point. Against the 26th-seed in the tournament, a player who hits very hard, its already promised to be difficult. I played a very good game until I dropped the second set and it has been a little hard to get over it eventually. I rather started playing a little too defensively and it let her take the lead and I dropped points. I made too many mistakes in the third set and its been difficult for me after the meeting. But its time to turn the page quickly to tackle the season on grass. I trained with artificial turf on the site of Roland Garros and made the adjustments necessary to make the transition from clay to grass, which is not easy because its a completely different game. Balls move faster, points come quicker with up to three exchanges, and it is rare that there are more than that. It was necessary to modify some aspects of my game accordingly. To put these adjustments into practice, I flew to Birmingham where I had an excellent tournament. I played five big matches, including two in qualifying. My progress was stopped, however, in the third round by former Wimbledon semi-finalist, Kirsten Flipkens. I won the first set 6-1 and was leading the second 3-1, but Flipkens came back strong and served well. She played better in the third set than I did. While she was aggressive, I struggled with my games and was fighting shots. Flipkens is especially difficult to play on grass because of the way she can slice and her net play, so its no surprise that she went as far as she did at Wimbledon in 2013. Still, it was a good tournnament for me and there was a lot to be gained from it. Nike Air Jordan Sale Uk. . Little by little, Im improving in the rankings. Im up to 118th in the world, which is an improvement of 17 places since the last rankings. My coach, Nathalie Tauziat, also said she likes the progress in my game that shes noticed since the beginning of this European swing at the Cagnes-sur-Mer tournament in France. Were continuing to move forward and this is encouraging. It just takes one good tournament run to accumulate points and keep propelling forward. Tomorrow (June 17), I have another opportunity to build on this momentum when I begin qualifying for the main draw at Wimbledon. I will face Renata Voracova, not a very well-known player, who is ranked 172nd in the world. Shes a regular doubles player on top of singles and loves to play at the net. Voracova loves to play on grass and Im going to have to dictate the pace from the start. Because the ball doesnt bounce as well on grass, Im going to have to keep low, legs bent, in anticipation of its movement. Qualification continues on Wednesday and Thursday. A woman amongst the men A little bit of a digression here on the recent news of Andy Murray hiring Amelie Mauresmo as his new coach. Its rare to see a woman in this position, especially in the ATP, because often, after their careers, female players spend time with their families. I think Murray picked Mauresmo with good reason. Shes a former Grand Slam champion (the Australian Open and Wimbledon) with lots of experience. He sees what she can provide, but this is a bit of a different approach. In my case, it was last year when I began training with a female coach after years of training with men. We get along well because Nathalie understands the emotions of a player. Their new partnership is a trial for the grass court season. Its difficult to find the right mix between the player and coach and theres always a period of adjustment. Chemistry wont be built in an instant. Murray will assess all of this after Wimbledon to see if the potential for a longer-term partnership is there. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: