INDIANAPOLIS - With three starters out with injuries, Roy Hibbert knows the Indiana Pacers are relying on him each night. [url=h

in Jobzentrale 08.01.2019 03:36
von jokergreen0220 • 1.825 Beiträge

INDIANAPOLIS - With three starters out with injuries, Roy Hibbert knows the Indiana Pacers are relying on him each night. Air Jordan Retro 13 For Sale Cheap . He also had some help Monday night.Hibbert scored a season-high 29 points to help Indiana beat the Utah Jazz 97-86 Monday night, ending the Pacers six-game losing streak.A.J. Price had 22 points and Lavoy Allen added 12 — also season highs for both players — as the Pacers won for the first time since the season opener. Allen also had 15 rebounds and Hibbert grabbed five.I was just trying to be aggressive, my teammates found me in spots and I tried to establish myself early, Hibbert said. Lavoy played and awesome game and A.J. was the reason why we won this game.Price, playing on a 10-day contract with the Pacers granted a roster exemption due to their injuries, scored 10 points in the fourth quarter, including two 3-pointers during a 13-2 run that gave Indiana an 87-79 lead midway through the period.Im playing for my life, Price said. Thats what its been for the couple years for me. I am staying until they tell me to go. Im going to keep playing as hard as I can.Solomon Hill added 13 points for the Pacers, and his dunk on Indiana native and former Butler star Gordon Hayward in the third quarter may have been the turning point for Indiana.The Pacers were trailing 60-57 with a little more than 5 minutes left in the third when Hill drove to the rim.It was just being aggressive, Hill said. I feel like they dont have too much depth at the wing spot so you have to attack the guys that are out there. You want to get him (Hayward) tired, you want to wear him out. He cant be a guy off a back-to-back that plays 40-plus minutes.Hayward scored 30 points to lead Utah. Enes Kanter had 18 points and Derrick Favors added 13 points and eight rebounds.Hibbert was a monster tonight, Hayward said.Indiana played without injured starters David West (sprained ankle), George Hill (bruised knee) and Paul George (leg).Hayward scored 13 points in the third quarter as the Jazz use a 19-4 run to take a 60-53 lead midway through the period.The Pacers clamped down in the fourth quarter, holding Hayward to four points while outscoring the Jazz 25-17 in the period.All six of Indianas losses during it skid was by 10 points or fewer and the last four defeats were all two possession games, including an overtime loss at Washington.I look at us as a young team just because everybody is new to their role, any kind of success can be a confidence builder, Pacers coach Frank Vogel said. Build on the things we are doing well. Just understand that we can be better and correct the things we are not doing well enough.TIP-INSJazz: Former Indiana prep standout and Butler star Gordon Hayward returned home Monday. Hayward handed out roughly 50 tickets to Mondays game. Anytime you get to come back (home) and get a chance to have people you grew up with come watch you play is pretty special, Hayward said.Pacers: Prices 22-point effort against the Jazz makes him a valuable piece to the Indiana picture right now.BALL SECURITYIndianas seven turnovers were a season-low. The Pacers did not commit a turnover in the first quarter, their first 12-minute stretch of the season without a giveaway.UP NEXTPacers: At Miami on Wednesday.Jazz: At Atlanta on Wednesday. Air Jordan 13 Uk . The defending champions’ roller coaster season included trading offensive star Percy Harvin in the midst of the team’s 3-3 start. That move that reportedly irked several Seahawk players, but one management saw necessary to save the team’s chemistry. Air Jordan 13 Wholesale . A 23-year-old rookie, Stroman is 4-2 with a 3.44 earned run average in 12 games this season, the past seven of those being starts. He logged the first scoreless outing of his career on Friday versus Oakland in a no-decision. http://www.cheapairjordan13uk.com/ . The England international had both goals in TFCs season-opening 2-1 win over the Seattle Sounders on Saturday.MONTMELO, Spain - Lewis Hamilton and Mercedes were in a class of their own again in qualifying for the Spanish Grand Prix on Saturday, while struggling four-time champion Sebastian Vettel stalled and was demoted on the grid. Hamilton edged teammate - and main rival - Nico Rosberg with a late lap of 1 minute, 25.232 seconds on the sunny and dry Barcelona-Catalunya circuit for his fourth pole of the Formula One season and 35th in his career. Rosberg, the overall leader, came in second at 0.16 seconds behind to set up another driving duel. Hamilton has won the last three races right in front of Rosberg, with the rest of the field far behind. "Nico was really driving well though practice and qualifying," Hamilton said. "I didnt know if I was going to get it, but right at the end I had to eke out absolutely everything I could get from the car." Vettels Red Bull has left him stranded twice in two days. First it rolled to a halt during Fridays first practice session, and it failed him again early in the third period of qualifying. Vettel was left 10th in qualification, but he will start from 15th on the grid after Red Bull incurred a five-place penalty for replacing his cars damaged gearbox. Regulations require gearboxes to be used for at least six consecutive races. As Vettels troubles mounted, new partner Daniel Ricciardo finished with the third fastest time ahead of Williams Valtteri Bottas and Lotus Romain Grosjean. Fernando Alonso, last years winner here, could do no better than seventh place, right behind Ferrari teammate Kimi Raikkonen. Hamilton complained to his team early in the day that they "made the car worse" after minor changes to try and improve on its already commanding performances from Friday, when the British driver dominated both practices. "It was a real handful for me," Hamilton said. "It was back to square one. I was a half second behind Nico but at the end I did it by the skin of my teeth." Rosberg wwasnt afraid to show his disappointment. Air Jordan Retro 13 Cheap. "I dont particularly enjoy coming second to Lewis," he said. "But all it takes is a good start tomorrow and I am in the lead again." Hamilton and Rosberg are poised to dominate a fifth straight race after sweeping the first four and taking all five pole positions. That dominance was acknowledged by Ricciardo. "We are best of the rest. But that is not good enough, we are still a second off," the Red Bull driver said. "We have made some improvement, but they, being Mercedes, have done so as well. Even with a different strategy in the race, it is going to be difficult to make up a second each lap." In 23 races at Montmelo, 15 pole-sitters have gone on to victory, while only two drivers have won when starting from third place or lower. Red Bull appeared to have Vettels car back in a good enough condition to compete, but its transmission acted up at the start of the third qualifying period when he pulled out of the garage, and by the third curve his car came to a halt. Vettel told his team by radio, "I have no drive, Im sorry, I have no drive" before he jogged back to pit lane while waving to fans. Ferrari showed no sign that the three-week break before the European races had paid off in improvements. "This wasnt a good qualifying session," Alonso said. "But the outcome was more or less what we could have expected on a difficult weekend." Less than two minutes into the session, Pastor Maldonado crunched the right wheel of his Lotus when he lost control coming out of a right-hand turn and slammed into the wall on his third lap. Maldonado, who won here in 2012 with Williams, emerged unscathed from the car before it was hauled away. Toro Rossos Jean-Eric Vergne will start the race from the back of the pack after he was docked 10 places for breaching safety regulations on Friday when a wheel flew off his car. He finished qualifying in 16th place. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: