The Toronto Raptors will pay a visit to the New York Knicks Sunday at Madison Square Garden. [url=http://www.pascherairmaxchine.

in News 10.01.2019 02:13
von jokergreen0220 • 1.825 Beiträge

The Toronto Raptors will pay a visit to the New York Knicks Sunday at Madison Square Garden. Air Max Chine Pas Cher . The Raptors are 6-3 on the road and have won four of their last six games, including Fridays 106-94 triumph at home versus the Indiana Pacers. Lou Williams scored 26 points off the bench and the Toronto reserves tallied a season-high 64 points. Watch all the action LIVE on TSN2 beginning at 7pm et/4 pm pt. Toronto is 5-0 when Williams has 20-plus points. James Johnson and Greivis Vasquez scored 13 and 10 points, respectively, off the bench and Patrick Patterson added 11 in a reserve role. Jonas Valanciunas led the starters with 10 points and grabbed 14 rebounds, while Kyle Lowry posted nine points for the Raptors. I thought our defensive effort was there tonight. We played great defense, said Vasquez. The Raptors outrebounded Indiana 52-39 and are 4-3 without star guard DeMar DeRozan (groin). They sit second in the NBA with 108.4 points per game and have a 10-1 mark against teams with a record below .500. Lowry is averaging 21.0 points and 10.0 assists in December. The Knicks ended a 10-game slide with Fridays 101-95 win at Boston in the conclusion of a three-game road trip (1-2). Rumors of in-house fighting between players and problems with first-year head coach Derek Fisher filled the headlines during New Yorks skid, but the team was able to stick together. Carmelo Anthony allegedly had issues with reserve guard Tim Hardaway Jr. and scored 22 points. Amare Stoudemire had 20 points and Hardaway ended with 16 for the Knicks, who shot 49.4 percent and won for the first time since Nov. 22 versus Philly. We had the will to win tonight. A total team win, said Anthony, who missed Wednesdays loss against San Antonio with a lingering knee issue. New York is back home for two straight versus Toronto and Dallas, and has a 3-9 record at Madison Square Garden. The Knicks have lost four in a row at home. In injury news for the Knicks, guard J.R. Smith (foot) is questionable Sunday and guard Iman Shumpert (shoulder dislocation) is out. Shumpert suffered the injury against the Celtics and Smith will be listed as day-to-day if he does not play Sunday. For us to lose another guy on our team, its another blow to us, Anthony told the New York Post. Guys stepped up big time in place of Shump and were going to need that regardless if J.R. is playing, Shump is playing or Im playing. We are going to need guys to step up. The Knicks are scoring just 94.0 ppg this season and will need to boost that number in order to stay competitive with high-scoring Toronto. The Knicks and Raptors will play the first of four meetings this evening, and the Atlantic foes split four games last season. DeRozan will be missed Sunday and he posted an average of 20.0 points, 4.5 boards and 3.0 assists in four games against the Knicks in 2013-14. Anthony played in only one game and posted 30 points and eight rebounds. Site Air Max Pas Cher Chine .com) - The New York Islanders will try to solve their issues against Central Division opponents when they visit the Minnesota Wild for Tuesdays battle at Xcel Energy Center. Air Max Pas Cher Chine Livraison Gratuite . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. http://www.pascherairmaxchine.fr/ . No such luck. Wiggins owned the end of Parkers impressive homecoming. The Kansas star scored 16 of his 22 points in the second half, outplaying Parker down the stretch and helping the fifth-ranked Jayhawks knock off No.HOUSTON - Heading into a game with the San Antonio Spurs, Houston Rockets coach Kevin McHale had his eye on a few matchups. A specific one that caught his eye was getting Dwight Howard in the post.The plan worked.With San Antonio missing big bodies Tim Duncan, who was rested along with fellow veteran Manu Ginobili, and Tiago Splitter (right calf tightness), Howard dominated the interior from the opening tip, scoring 32 points and grabbing 16 rebounds in leading Houston to a 98-81 victory.We looked at some stuff (on tape) and we got him in the post, McHale said. I thought (Howard) rolled hard and got some late at the rim. He was really devastating on those high passes. Its important that he gets in a rhythm and plays. It doesnt matter who is out there playing for them, hes got to play well for us.The win runs Houstons record to a league best 6-0 while dropping San Antonios mark to 2-2.With no Duncan or Splitter inside Houston had a decided advantage down low and exploited it from the beginning, feeding Howard at every turn. Whether on the pick-and-roll, at the elbow, or on alley-oop passes, Howard was the target and had a double-double — 20 points and 12 rebounds — by halftime as he exploited a vulnerable Spurs interior defence where Matt Bonner, Jeff Ayers, and Aron Baynes struggled to keep up.We are a sum-of-the-parts team, Popovich said. We have to have all our parts to be at our best. We cant rely on one player. We have to do it as a group. If we have injuries, we need our full bench to continue to play at our best.When Howard was not scoring inside, James Harden filled the stat sheet, adding 20 points, six rebounds and six assists for the Rockets. While he had his share of points, Harden was clear after the game about the advantage of having a force inside.Its tough with the best big man in the league rolling down the paint, Harden said of Howard. Air Max Pas Cher Livraison Gratuite. Hes a lob target, and you have shooters around him. Its tough to guard it.As the Spurs struggled to keep Howard from gutting them in the middle, they had little consistency when they had the ball. They started the game sluggish, going scoreless in the first six minutes.While San Antonio rebounded and pulled to within 18-15 at the end of the first quarter, that was as close as the Spurs would get. The tough night finished with the defending NBA champs, who trailed by as many as 31, shooting just 34.4 per cent from the field.It was a bad night tonight and I couldnt hit a shot, Tony Parker, who finished with just six points, said. Defensively, we did OK, but we never got into an offensive rhythm.Cory Joseph led the Spurs with 18 points off the bench and Baynes had 12 points and 11 rebounds.TIP-INSSpurs: Marco Belinelli was an injury scratch due to a strained right groin and was replaced by Bonner. . San Antonio started 0-for-15 on 3-pointers, making their first with 7:02 to go in the third quarter, and finished 2 for 20 from beyond the arc.Rockets: Terrence Jones missed his second straight game with a leg contusion. . Patrick Beverley missed the game due to a strained hamstring and was replaced by Isaiah Canaan, who scored 12 points along with Jason Terrys 16 points. . Houston has now won six games over the Spurs dating to last season.WINNING BIGHouston has won each of its first six games by 10 points or more. According to Elias Sports Bureau, the Rockets are the first team to accomplish the feat since the 1985-86 Denver Nuggets.DEFENDING THE ARCHouston came into the game holding opponents to 29.1 per cent from beyond the arc. That number will improve after holding the Spurs to 2-for-20 shooting from 3-point range.UP NEXTSpurs: Host New Orleans on Saturday.Rockets: Host Golden State on Saturday. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panozaapg
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15367 Themen und 15530 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: